• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Hi Steve,

Thanks for that; it worked. I deleted require_once('includes/functions/password_funcs.php'); from the checkout_success.php file and made that other edit you steered me to above and it worked.

Order is logged; order process emails generated; customer has an account, but...is there no welcome email for these buyers? Never got one of those. Perhaps that CCGV edit killed it.

I may go ahead and install CCGV on the test site as I do have it on the live site and really need to see how that works.

Thanks very much; I may be back! LOL!

- Andrea

Hi guys,

My checkout is working great at the moment on a fixed up v1.04 and I've even now moved over to Paypal Pro with the checkout on a Windows shared SSL server... and all is well !! However, the small issue I have left is that when a customer selects the cash/cheque payment method, the customer is taken straight to the standard checkout_success.php page with no indication of where to post the cheque to. Does anyone know how I can divert customers who select this payment method to a different success page ?

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

Simplest solution would be to just add extra text to checkout_success.php in includes/languages/xxx/checkout_success.php

Hi Andy,

Simplest solution would be to just add extra text to checkout_success.php in includes/languages/xxx/checkout_success.php

Hi Steve,

Yeah, I figured that would be the simplest option, but I was hoping for something a little more dynamic. Its no major problem though. Maybe something you can include in one of your future release, eh? :)

Cheers

After much tinkering and playing I finally installed this on my live site and all seems well. FYI, it works just fine with CCGV 5.10, so...no need to upgrade to 5.20.

Someone asked previously how to make the checkout.php page secure. Make the following edit in catalog > checkout_shipping.php

Find at the top of the file (your first One Page Checkout edit):

/* One Page Checkout - BEGIN */  
 if (ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_ENABLED == 'True'){
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']));
 }
/* One Page Checkout - END */

Replace it with:

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, '', 'SSL', $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']));
 }

I'm still finding a little bugginess here and there but nothing catastrophic. Sometimes the shipping address field is empty with a comma in the bottom left corner. Sometimes it's filled. ??? I'll try to reproduce it again and post back later.

- Andrea

My problem (or bug) occurs when I attempt to make a 2nd purchase. I'm already logged in and I never left the site after I checkout out the first time. I put another item in my cart and go to checkout and not only is the shipping address field empty (except for the aforementioned comma) but one of my payment methods is gone, too! If I hit F5 and refresh, all appears as it should. ???

My BIG problem now: I'm not connecting to PayPal. Google IPN works and the checks/money order module is fine but when I select PayPal it takes me to PayPal's homepage where I would normally log in to view my account. Not a payment page for my website.

Which version of PP IPN is good with this? I'm using 1.1 (I think) and it's definitely not working.

- Andrea

My problem (or bug) occurs when I attempt to make a 2nd purchase. I'm already logged in and I never left the site after I checkout out the first time. I put another item in my cart and go to checkout and not only is the shipping address field empty (except for the aforementioned comma) but one of my payment methods is gone, too! If I hit F5 and refresh, all appears as it should. ???

My BIG problem now: I'm not connecting to PayPal. Google IPN works and the checks/money order module is fine but when I select PayPal it takes me to PayPal's homepage where I would normally log in to view my account. Not a payment page for my website.

Which version of PP IPN is good with this? I'm using 1.1 (I think) and it's definitely not working.

- Andrea

Hi Andrea some paypal mods take you to paypal homepage to login to make payment by paypal, if you dont want that try the ones like pro or direct.

Ive upgraded tp 1.0.5 and now update on cart wont work for me :(

Edited by steve_s

Hi Steve,

Yeah, I figured that would be the simplest option, but I was hoping for something a little more dynamic. Its no major problem though. Maybe something you can include in one of your future release, eh? :)

Cheers

Im not involved in this contribution as in development, im just trying to help you guys out the best i can,

look back a few pages was something about changing includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php i think file was post was made by itwebexperts

Steve,

A few pages back it mentioned about commenting and uncommenting out code in onepage_checkout.php. I did that within the code, and that did not do anything to my checkout.

Linkpoint Connect should bring up its own form once you click on the credit card radio button, however I am not able to get that to come up when I click the radio button.

Thanks!

Perhaps you are referring to the first version of onepagecheckout where we had to comment out the code for CCGV if we didn't have it as it was causing an error. Other than that I have no recollection of anything else.

Hi Sophia,

I use Discount Coupon Codes for my four page checkout and have been having the same issues trying to get it to work with the onepage checkout. I am wondering if you have had any luck? I am able to get the coupon code box in the checkout, but like you, I cannot figure out what to put in the rest of the code that is from CCGV.

Thanks,

Steven

Can someone who is using PayPal IPN with one-page checkout please tell me which version of PP IPN you are using?

I've tried half-a-dozen different ones and none of them work.

- Andrea

After much tinkering and playing I finally installed this on my live site and all seems well. FYI, it works just fine with CCGV 5.10, so...no need to upgrade to 5.20.

Someone asked previously how to make the checkout.php page secure. Make the following edit in catalog > checkout_shipping.php

}

Replace it with:

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, '', 'SSL', $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']));
 }

I'm still finding a little bugginess here and there but nothing catastrophic. Sometimes the shipping address field is empty with a comma in the bottom left corner. Sometimes it's filled. ??? I'll try to reproduce it again and post back later.

- Andrea

THANK YOU. Page secured now. Still looking for a way to have one page checkout work with DCC version 3.33. I emailed the freelancer suggested but no response. ITexperts is charging me $300 to install them both regardless of the fact that they are already installed. I understand they need to check in case of errors however if I can avoid spending that type of money now I would. Any clues?

This contribution is EXACTLY what I was looking for. It works great, but only after I get a popup box with "There was an error setting payment method, please inform IT Web Experts about this error."

The only valid payment method currently is credit card. Once this popup is clicked away, everything works great. Thoughts?

THANK YOU. Page secured now. Still looking for a way to have one page checkout work with DCC version 3.33. I emailed the freelancer suggested but no response. ITexperts is charging me $300 to install them both regardless of the fact that they are already installed. I understand they need to check in case of errors however if I can avoid spending that type of money now I would. Any clues?

try http://getafreelancer.com/ sign up and post under php

Sophia maybe you and steven could go half on payment as you both need :)

Edited by steve_s

Steve,

A few pages back it mentioned about commenting and uncommenting out code in onepage_checkout.php. I did that within the code, and that did not do anything to my checkout.

Linkpoint Connect should bring up its own form once you click on the credit card radio button, however I am not able to get that to come up when I click the radio button.

Thanks!

Do you have an error_log.txt file in root of your store, also try using friefox after you select payment, tools error console see if any errors are there

Can someone who is using PayPal IPN with one-page checkout please tell me which version of PP IPN you are using?

I've tried half-a-dozen different ones and none of them work.

- Andrea

When it takes you to paypal page is there any amount transfered to paypal, could you give me url to website so i can see more of what is happening

Hi Sophia,

I use Discount Coupon Codes for my four page checkout and have been having the same issues trying to get it to work with the onepage checkout. I am wondering if you have had any luck? I am able to get the coupon code box in the checkout, but like you, I cannot figure out what to put in the rest of the code that is from CCGV.

Thanks,

Steven

No luck yet. Freelancer did not respond to my query. Also, contacted IT Web Experts but they want $300 to make it work. I explained I already installed them but $300 is the fee regardless. If you have any luck let me know.

When it takes you to paypal page is there any amount transfered to paypal, could you give me url to website so i can see more of what is happening

I am using MS2 PayPal IPN Payment Module v2.3.4.7

Unable to send you a link at the moment because I just discovered my payment and shipping options are not showing after I enter my details so about to reinstall onepage checkout. It was working with Paypal IPN though.

ANY ONE KNOW IF One Page checkout v 1.05 works?

Do you have an error_log.txt file in root of your store, also try using friefox after you select payment, tools error console see if any errors are there

I just checked both my error_log.txt and the error console in firefox, and there are not any errors pertaining to my issue......

I have just installed one page checkout v1.05 onto my STS site but it's not working correctly. Login and update cart buttons doesn't work. It seems that 1.05 has already implemented all modifications mentioned in this forum into the new package but it's still not working. Any one having same problem?

Also, I would like to know how the infoboxs are composed. I have already changed the default css settings for infobox and would like to set a new css set for this contribution. Where and what should I look for? Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Regards,

Jack

I have just installed one page checkout v1.05 onto my STS site but it's not working correctly. Login and update cart buttons doesn't work. It seems that 1.05 has already implemented all modifications mentioned in this forum into the new package but it's still not working. Any one having same problem?

Also, I would like to know how the infoboxs are composed. I have already changed the default css settings for infobox and would like to set a new css set for this contribution. Where and what should I look for? Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Regards,

Jack

I am using MS2 2.2 and took a chance on v 1.05 and it works except the update cart button. I noticed this problem with 1.03 as well. The login seems to be working.

ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THE UPDATE CART BUTTON?

I am using MS2 2.2 and took a chance on v 1.05 and it works except the update cart button. I noticed this problem with 1.03 as well. The login seems to be working.

ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THE UPDATE CART BUTTON?

Im having same problem on 1.0.4 i got unable to refresh cart error clicked ok and it updated rofl

Best Regards,

Jack

look in /includes/checkout/column_right.php text is entered via admin so might be able to change style in there

}

Replace it with:

}

- Andrea

The page is secured but Intenet Explorer will not load the shipping and payment options. The state selector is also not showing. Any ideas?

The page is secured but Intenet Explorer will not load the shipping and payment options. The state selector is also not showing. Any ideas?

More details from internet explorer: At bottom left on the browser a message states "error on page" when I click on that it opens up a box and where the details are shown it states:

Line 20

Char 27021

Error Unknown Name

Code:0

URL: https:mysecuredstite...root/catalog/checkout.php

Firefox works fine but need to fix this internet exporer error. Anyone?