• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Okay think I may have the solution for the order details in admin, such a small omission in the original file.

In catalog/includes/classes/onePageCheckout.php

Find this line(around line 60) :-

$order->customer = $_SESSION['onepage']['billing'];

replace to read:-

if (tep_not_null($_SESSION['onepage']['billing']['firstname'])){
		  }

Given it a test on my system and it appears to work just want to double check before making it an official fix.

Let us know if you have any problems with this one thanks, appears towork both on sts template and normal osc site

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.

Is there something what i missed totally?

When i go to checkout page i have all prices without VAT? Why? anybody else this problem?

Have you checked that all your store settings in admin are set to display tax.

Configuration mystore, modules order total, tax zones, and your product is set to vat or taxable products whichever it is you use.

The tax displays fine on the standard install as far as i can tell.

Johnny

This contribution seems to mess up the header, only for the checkout page, any suggestions as to why?

thanks

Hi Lisa,

mess up your header how exactly?

If the checkout.php file hasn't been altered I am guessing your header.php file has an error in there with respect to its formatting but without more information its difficult to say for sure.

Johnny

Okay think I may have the solution for the order details in admin, such a small omission in the original file.

In catalog/includes/classes/onePageCheckout.php

Find this line(around line 60) :-

replace to read:-

if (tep_not_null($_SESSION['onepage']['billing']['firstname'])){
		  }

Given it a test on my system and it appears to work just want to double check before making it an official fix.

Let us know if you have any problems with this one thanks, appears towork both on sts template and normal osc site

Hey thanks for this fix, works perfectly, customer names saving propperly now!

steve_s/it Web"experts" since you're the "provider" of this script I have a question for you which I'll post here since I have never received a response from your website:

Is the $350 script posted on your website the exact same script you posted as the "One Page Checkout" contribution? And is it cleaned up (all the unused variables and references to your "renter" script)? I'm asking because if I purchase it, I would not want to have to spend more time on cleaning it up and getting it to work.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry im not from itwebexperts i was searching contributions and switched over to one page checkout, i believe the demo he has is not the same as the contribution, $350 is not worth it dynamo checkout is only $150.

But due to changing test server one page checkout had a java error it reloaded page and tried to goto checkout_success which failed, itwebexperts wanted $350 to install and fix any bugs and do some very minor changes, i personaly would recomend doing a search for a php coder www.getafreelancer.com cause it will cost a lot less then they are charging.

Sorry if i mislead anyone into thinking i was from itwebexperts or the contribution contributor, i just wanted to make others aware of the contribution

Also there is an ajax single page checkout if you have to many problems but this will only work with standard paypal payment mod as i found out after trying it

Edited by steve_s

Sorry im not from itwebexperts i was searching contributions and switched over to one page checkout, i believe the demo he has is not the same as the contribution, $350 is not worth it dynamo checkout is only $150.

But due to changing test server one page checkout had a java error it reloaded page and tried to goto checkout_success which failed, itwebexperts wanted $350 to install and fix any bugs and do some very minor changes, i personaly would recomend doing a search for a php coder www.getafreelancer.com cause it will cost a lot less then they are charging.

Sorry if i mislead anyone into thinking i was from itwebexperts or the contribution contributor, i just wanted to make others aware of the contribution

Also there is an ajax single page checkout if you have to many problems but this will only work with standard paypal payment mod as i found out after trying it

No worries Steve! I somehow made the link since there are quite a lot of references to their "Rental" scripts and the older Single page checkout, including distinct formatting of comments (your credits from the old script and other scripts available by itWeb, including their source throughout their site). I honestly don't care how much it costs, as long as it gets done properly and on time. To me its not an issue anymore since it has been adapted to our store. I'd just rather give some one involved in the project a chance to make some money first :)

Edited by foodawgmi

P.S. You are damn right about dynamo's checkout - it's freaking class! Works and has a ton of features. I just purchased it for the hell of it and it took all about 12 minutes to install (from time of order to installation). I'd post the link in here but I think that might be against forum rules. For anyone interested (and serious) in having a top notch and working one-page checkout feature, look up dynamoeffects.

No worries Steve! I somehow made the link since there are quite a lot of references to their "Rental" scripts and the older Single page checkout, including distinct formatting of comments (your credits from the old script and other scripts available by itWeb, including their source throughout their site). I honestly don't care how much it costs, as long as it gets done properly and on time. To me its not an issue anymore since it has been adapted to our store. I'd just rather give some one involved in the project a chance to make some money first :)

Yes i made some alterations to one page checkout, thing is i wanted to include that in digistore release, but i had some problems with it very minor, like on some certain countries and then certain states it would give an error, on checkout_success.php. so i just combined login/create account and checkout shipping/payment pages as they would work on all servers out of the box so to speak

Yes i made some alterations to one page checkout, thing is i wanted to include that in digistore release, but i had some problems with it very minor, like on some certain countries and then certain states it would give an error, on checkout_success.php. so i just combined login/create account and checkout shipping/payment pages as they would work on all servers out of the box so to speak

Damn it, i meant single page checkout

Thanks for the great contribution.

I have a question. Will this work with totalb2b contribution or SPPC contribution. I need to be able to set up different discounted pricing per customer.

You will have to amend code it for it to work

Hi still looking for the solutions to:-

those striked out have been ressolved, this doesnt mean its the best solution has been found but only a solution that works has been found.

1. £ display issue that doesnt affect e-mails

2. Shipping method:-

A). Not to have one option pre selected

B) To update shipping prices when option selected in the shipping method section

(note in the cart section at the top of the page the shipping prices update when the shipping method is changed, also because an option is already selected for shipping

C) Update Shipping Method when shipping address is changed.

D) Not to synchronise billing and shipping addresses if page is refreshed.(this would be less of an issue if the shipping methods changed when address or shipping method is changed.

E) When only using zone shipping methods, if an address is not a shipping zone the shipping method box dissappears completley, would be better to have sorry we do not ship to that area or please ask for a quote message or something. I was able to create a shipping method for a zone with the title Please ask for a quote based on it being the rest of the world, ie,. not inside my shipping zone and therefore my shipping method did not dissappear.

3. Customer details section is being left empty when the order is created, however shipping billing and order details are complete. I suspect looking at the checkout.php it is due to these details not being sent to the database?

4. STS integration, whilst I can currently order and pay for products whilst using sts templates and one page checkout, I am unable to change the shipping and billing addresses, basically the clicking on the change_address icon does not do anything, anyone have a solution for this, i am trying to identify what I need to change to get it to work with sts (apparently this module is not fully OSC code compliant)

Nice to have below:-

5. It would be nice if the cart section of checkout.php was more ajax controlled, i.e when you change the qty it automatically updates or removes the product, rather than to have to use the update button.

6. It would be nice if we could have a continue shopping button in the cart section and or links to specials and featured products to try and encourage cutomers to look at and buy the products that are trying to be promoted.

Please can someone point us in the right direction.

Thanks

Johnny

Hi still looking for the solutions to:-

those striked out have been ressolved, this doesnt mean its the best solution has been found but only a solution that works has been found.

1. £ display issue that doesnt affect e-mails

2. Shipping method:-

A). Not to have one option pre selected

B) To update shipping prices when option selected in the shipping method section

(note in the cart section at the top of the page the shipping prices update when the shipping method is changed, also because an option is already selected for shipping

C) Update Shipping Method when shipping address is changed.

D) Not to synchronise billing and shipping addresses if page is refreshed.(this would be less of an issue if the shipping methods changed when address or shipping method is changed.

E) When only using zone shipping methods, if an address is not a shipping zone the shipping method box dissappears completley, would be better to have sorry we do not ship to that area or please ask for a quote message or something. I was able to create a shipping method for a zone with the title Please ask for a quote based on it being the rest of the world, ie,. not inside my shipping zone and therefore my shipping method did not dissappear.

3. Customer details section is being left empty when the order is created, however shipping billing and order details are complete. I suspect looking at the checkout.php it is due to these details not being sent to the database?

4. STS integration, whilst I can currently order and pay for products whilst using sts templates and one page checkout, I am unable to change the shipping and billing addresses, basically the clicking on the change_address icon does not do anything, anyone have a solution for this, i am trying to identify what I need to change to get it to work with sts (apparently this module is not fully OSC code compliant)

Nice to have below:-

5. It would be nice if the cart section of checkout.php was more ajax controlled, i.e when you change the qty it automatically updates or removes the product, rather than to have to use the update button.

6. It would be nice if we could have a continue shopping button in the cart section and or links to specials and featured products to try and encourage cutomers to look at and buy the products that are trying to be promoted.

Please can someone point us in the right direction.

Thanks

Johnny

I will try and point you in right direction on some

2b does work if u switch a few times between some options, not sure why it doesnt work first time like on demo

4 use firefox click on change address and then tools error console look what function its trying to find, now use simple search and replace and point to one page checkout and search for that function, it might be just adding a simple javascript file to the html

6 you could alter right column to include the infoboxes you need code below to do this

<?php if (preg_match("/checkout/", $PHP_SELF)) {

include('includes/boxes//featured_products.php');

} else {

//normal right coulmn as im using bts this would be right for me, amend for sts

require(bts_select('column', 'column_right.php')); // BTSv1.5

} ?>

simply amend checkout.php to add that button code below

<?php echo tep_image_button('button_continue_shopping.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE_SHOPPING) . '</a>'; ?>

Edited by steve_s

You will have to amend code it for it to work

steve_s,

Which contribution do you suggest, totalb2b or SPPC? And could you be more specific on what code I would need to change, or at least what file's I would need to look at?

I will try and point you in right direction on some

4 use firefox click on change address and then tools error console look what function its trying to find, now use simple search and replace and point to one page checkout and search for that function, it might be just adding a simple javascript file to the html

Hi Steve thanks for that, as the sts is most important to me right now I am looking at tackling number 4 first.

As suggested I used firefox and got the following error:- Warning: Empty string passed to getElementById().

I suspect that this means there is no function for the change address ? if thats the case how do i create one/ ressolve that issue?

Thanks

Johnny

steve_s,

Which contribution do you suggest, totalb2b or SPPC? And could you be more specific on what code I would need to change, or at least what file's I would need to look at?

SPPC might work with little or no change to the code, this should pick price up from the shopping cart in classes or order total,

SPPC might work with little or no change to the code, this should pick price up from the shopping cart in classes or order total,

Thanks steve_s. I will start working on the many, many changes for sppc. I will let you know if it works ok, or if I need any further help. Again, thanks for the info.

Okay to get the change address thing to work with sts I am looking at this code below in checkout.php?

The code below is checkout.php code which calls the change address information.

Now just need to work out how to make it stick together....fun

The other functuions work okay so just have to try and standardise this to stock osc code?

$('#changeBillingAddress, #changeShippingAddress').click(function (){
	var addressType = 'billing';
	 }else if ($(this).attr('id') == 'changeShippingAddress'){
		addressType = 'shipping';
	}
	$('#addressBook').clone().show().appendTo(document.body).dialog({
		shadow: false,
		width: 550,
	   // height: 450,
		minWidth: 550,
		//minHeight: 500,
		open: function (){
			loadAddressBook($(this), addressType);
		},
		buttons: {
			'Cancel': function (){
				var $this = $(this);
				var action = $(':input[name="action"]', $this).val();
				//alert($(':input, :select, :radio, :checkbox', this).serialize());
				if (action == 'selectAddress'){
					$this.dialog('close');
				}else if (action == 'addNewAddress' || action == 'saveAddress'){
					loadAddressBook($this, addressType);
				}
			},
			'<?php echo IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE;?>': function (){
				var $this = $(this);
				var action = $(':input[name="action"]', $this).val();
				//alert($(':input, :select, :radio, :checkbox', this).serialize());
				if (action == 'selectAddress'){
					queueAjax({
						url: '<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, 'rType=ajax', $request_type);?>',
						beforeSendMsg: 'Setting Address',
						dataType: 'json',
						data: $(':input, :radio', this).serialize(),
						success: function (data){
							$this.dialog('close');
							if (addressType == 'shipping'){
								updateShippingAddress();
							}else{
								updateBillingAddress();
							}
						},
						errorMsg: 'There was an error saving your address, please inform IT Web Experts about this error.'
					});
				}else if (action == 'addNewAddress'){
					queueAjax({
						url: '<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, 'rType=ajax', $request_type);?>',
						beforeSendMsg: 'Saving New Address',
						data: $(':input, :select, :radio, :checkbox', this).serialize(),
						},
						errorMsg: 'There was an error saving your address, please inform IT Web Experts about this error.'
					});
				}else if (action == 'saveAddress'){
					queueAjax({
						beforeSendMsg: 'Updating Address',
						data: $(':input, :select, :radio, :checkbox', this).serialize(),
						},
					});
				}
			},
			'New Address': function (){
				var $this = $(this);
				queueAjax({
					url: '<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, 'rType=ajax&action=getNewAddressForm', $request_type);?>',
					beforeSendMsg: 'Loading New Address Form',
						$this.html(data);
						addCountryAjax($(':select[name="country"]', $this), 'state', 'stateCol')
					},
					errorMsg: 'There was an error loading new address form, please inform IT Web Experts about this error.'
				});
			},
			'Edit Address': function (){
				var $this = $(this);
				queueAjax({
					url: '<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, 'rType=ajax&action=getEditAddressForm', $request_type);?>&addressID=' + $(':radio[name="address"]:checked', $this).val(),
					beforeSendMsg: 'Loading Edit Address Form',
						$this.html(data);
					},
					errorMsg: 'There was an error loading edit address form, please inform IT Web Experts about this error.'
				});
			}
		}
	});
   return false;
});

If you dont insert a password on the One Page checkout form, you will be directed to the normal creataccount, loginpage.

It really seems that this is a problem for many users. In my case the payment modules seem to work OK, but the problem is with moneyorder module. Any ideas? Thanks!

/Jarkko

Edited by jakka