• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

need some help on adding additional link to header breadcrumb

H_Nguyen

so I have deleted the left and right column where my contact us and about us link were stored. How can I add these two importance feature link onto my header breadcrumb(my account, cart content checkout).

If there is any contribution made for this problem can you point me to it?

thank you so much in advance.

Hai

no, you need to do by hand yourself.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

no, you need to do by hand yourself.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Archived