• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Tooltip contribution not working

I am trying to install the tooltip contribution so that a bigger image displays when the mouse hovers over an image in my product listing. i have installed it like the directions say but it doesn't work.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5332

that is the contribution i am talking about. i have tried different uploads but they are all the same for the most part. it just says to add some javascript code before "</head>" and that's it. i thought there would be more to do. anybody have an idea what is wrong. is there something wrong with the instructions?

i think i found the problem. there should be some code about "onmouseover" and "onmouseout" in the product_listing file.

can someone tell me what exact code should go in the product_listing file or if someone has this contribution on there site and can show me their file.

• 5 months later...
nevermind, somehow i figured it out by looking at other tooltip contributions and trying everything i could think of. i eventually got the code right.

what was your solution - I can't make it work either and am getting desparate - I've tried 3 different contributions to do this and can't make any work.

Thanks