• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populates Not Working

bpinyan

I was able to get Easy Populate to update my store when I first opened the store back in December. Now that I am trying to update the products I can not get it to work for some reason. The store's items will not update and show in the New Products category. I have tried downloading the Excel file and also an xml file into the database with easypopulate but nothing seems to be working. I clicked on catalog and then utility import/export to download the files. I keep getting error messages after downloading the files. Please notice the error messages below:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home2/ourwhole/public_html/temp/productindexxml.xml) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/ourwhole/public_html/admin/includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpuODtcT' to '/home2/ourwhole/public_html/temp/productindexxml.xml' in /home2/ourwhole/public_html/admin/includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpuODtcT

User filename: productindexxml.xml

Size: 792415

Warning: file(/home2/ourwhole/public_html/temp/productindexxml.xml) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/ourwhole/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 719

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/ourwhole/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 741

Can anyone help me get this straightened out to where it will update my products in my store correctly? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Oops here are the warnings I got this time when trying to upload the csv file.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home2/ourwhole/public_html/temp/productindex.csv) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/ourwhole/public_html/admin/includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/php6UzTrm' to '/home2/ourwhole/public_html/temp/productindex.csv' in /home2/ourwhole/public_html/admin/includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/php6UzTrm

User filename: productindex.csv

Size: 568121

Warning: file(/home2/ourwhole/public_html/temp/productindex.csv) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/ourwhole/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 719

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/ourwhole/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 741