• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

tep_session_unregister problem

jamesallwood

Hi Everyone.

I've just installed this module and it all worked fine until I returned back to my store where I encountered this message -

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_session_unregister() in /home/petshome/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 607

As I say, the rest of the process worked a treat, ipn was sent back and the order status updated, so I guess this must be a simple setup issue? Anyone any ideas? Thanks

tep_session_unregister is a core function in osC - if it is not defined then the file must not be including the osC core correctly - normally via an include('includes/application_top.php') call

That said files in includes/modules/payment shouldn't need to include any files - they are only called from the payment class and should not be called directly