Sign in to follow this  
pure11

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: open_basedir restriction in effect.

i just upgraded to latest version of paypal ipn, and went to place an order live and before clicking to place the order (where it would take me to paypal page)

i got this error:

can someone please help me!

thanks

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/shop/temp//275507-2-data.txt) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/puregnet:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 542

Warning: fopen(/shop/temp//275507-2-data.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 542

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 543

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 544

Warning: openssl_pkcs7_sign() [function.openssl-pkcs7-sign]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/shop/temp//275507-2-data.txt) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/puregnet:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 549

Warning: unlink() [function.unlink]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/shop/temp//275507-2-data.txt) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/puregnet:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 551

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/shop/temp//275507-2-signed.txt) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/puregnet:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 554

Warning: file_get_contents(/shop/temp//275507-2-signed.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 554

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/shop/temp//275507-2-signed.txt) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/puregnet:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 558

Warning: fopen(/shop/temp//275507-2-signed.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 558

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 559

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 560

Warning: openssl_pkcs7_encrypt() [function.openssl-pkcs7-encrypt]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/shop/temp//275507-2-signed.txt) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/puregnet:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 564

Warning: unlink() [function.unlink]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/shop/temp//275507-2-signed.txt) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/puregnet:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 566

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/shop/temp//275507-2-encrypted.txt) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/puregnet:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 569

Warning: file_get_contents(/shop/temp//275507-2-encrypted.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 569

Warning: unlink() [function.unlink]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/shop/temp//275507-2-encrypted.txt) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/puregnet:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 573

i fixed the above my path to the temp folder was incorrect in the settings

but now i clicked to continue for the order i am placing live, and this error shows:

Please provide an amount and click Update Totals.

and it only shows the name of the store, and a 0.00 amount for the customer to edit and change then pay!!

what did i do wrong, please help