Sign in to follow this  
Jack_09

STS infoboxes styling issue

Hi, am using STS and have applied style to infoboxes. Problem is that when one table isn't selected it still renders some of the styling! For example I add 1px border around info boxes, if one of the info boxes isn't displayed it adds 2px margin where that invisible info box would normaly be if needed. I've tested and it's the 1px border (1x2=2), it's rendering border but really funny thing is it doesn't render the color of border. Any ideas?

Here is the cart http://www.onlinewebsitedesign.net/portfol..._cart/index.php, look to the right column. The gaps between the tables are caused by tables which are invisible. It's something to do with functions/sts.php, the browser code has ..

<!-- start orderhistorybox //-->

<!-- end orderhistorybox //-->

Nothing in between which is what causes the padding. sts.php talks about stripping unused tables but it's obviously not doing it correctly if certain styles are used.

Here is the cart http://www.onlinewebsitedesign.net/portfol..._cart/index.php, look to the right column. The gaps between the tables are caused by tables which are invisible. It's something to do with functions/sts.php, the browser code has ..

Nothing in between which is what causes the padding. sts.php talks about stripping unused tables but it's obviously not doing it correctly if certain styles are used.

PLEASE POST ALL STS RELATED QUESTIONS IN THE PROPER STS SUPPORT THREAD FOR THE VERSION OF STS THAT YOU ARE USING.

The link is provided in the STS User Manual as well as in my signature below. It is best to keep posts in the proper thread in order for all STS users to benefit from the answer to the question.

Thanks!

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE