• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal WPP

Anthony Watkins

Good evening (well it was until I started trying to get my wpp Paypal a/c working!)

If anyone can help me I'd be very grateful.

I have installed the WPP add on to my site:- www.skyproducts.co.uk.

I thought that i'd copied the code accross etc accurately but each time I try and make a test purchase, i get the following:-

An error occured when we tried to contact PayPal's servers.

Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details. (10401)

Order total is invalid.

I'm not a programmer and am trying my hardest to try and work through this meethodically but can't fathom out what is going on.

Thanks

Anthony

Good evening (well it was until I started trying to get my wpp Paypal a/c working!)

I think that I have sorted this now. For some stupid reason, I created a currency for Sterling?? Must have had a long day when I did that one. I guess that Paypal is used to seeing GBP so when it saw STR it must have been mightily confused!. Seems to work now.

I'm off to see what other code I can mess up within my site. At this rate, I will be able to go live just in time for Christmas!.

Anthony

If anyone can help me I'd be very grateful.

I have installed the WPP add on to my site:- www.skyproducts.co.uk.

I thought that i'd copied the code accross etc accurately but each time I try and make a test purchase, i get the following:-

An error occured when we tried to contact PayPal's servers.

Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details. (10401)

Order total is invalid.

I'm not a programmer and am trying my hardest to try and work through this meethodically but can't fathom out what is going on.

Thanks

Anthony