• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No order is shown in Admin section after the payment is made in Paypal

sormui

I've just launched my online store and it's live. I did the final testing. I get an email confirmation of my order and the payment email is received from Paypal but I don’t see the order in the Admin section. What is happening? I also tried to login as the customer but I don't see any order in the history. Please help!!! Thanks in advance.

Edited by sormui

I've just launched my online store and it's live. I did the final testing. I get an email confirmation of my order and the payment email is received from Paypal but I don’t see the order in the Admin section. What is happening? I also tried to login as the customer but I don't see any order in the history. Please help!!! Thanks in advance.

Can anyone help please?

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a similar problem, when someone orders off my site, We get a confirmation from paypal, but no evidence of the order from the website, even when we log into the admin there is no orders placed for that customer. I am trying to figure this out and will let you know if i have any luck.

This happens when a customer doesn't return to your site after completing the transaction in paypal. There's a couple of fixes for this in the contributions sections.

Would you tell me which contribution I need? Thanks!!!

• 4 months later...

Hi..I had the same problem.. the payment went through but my order didn't come up to both admin and customer's account page. Any help or reply would be greatly appreciated..http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/style_images/ip.boardpr/folder_post_icons/icon6.gif

Click Profile

Click Website Payment Preferences

Set Auto Return to "On"

Enter https://www.yoursite.com/checkout_process.php in the Return URL Box

Ensure your success page complies with PayPals requirements

This forces a return to your store, the customer has no other option providing they actually pay!

Martin

Live shop Phoenix 1.0.8.4 on PHP 7.4 Working my way up the versions.