• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Secure Trading

oldcelt

For some reason checkout_process.php is redirecting my callback to the login.php page. My callback text is as follows:-

url1 http://www.(my site name).com/catalog/checkout_process.php

This is exactly as specified in the Secure Trading STability Payment Module MS2.2.

The first function called in checkout_process.php is invoked as follows:

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) ...etc

The first line must be returning true but why? It must have returned false before activating the payment page otherwise the system would never have got to ST for payment!

I've been chasing this around for two days and I'm desperate for some help please?

For some reason checkout_process.php is redirecting my callback to the login.php page. My callback text is as follows:-

url1 http://www.(my site name).com/catalog/checkout_process.php

This is exactly as specified in the Secure Trading STability Payment Module MS2.2.

The first function called in checkout_process.php is invoked as follows:

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) ...etc

The first line must be returning true but why? It must have returned false before activating the payment page otherwise the system would never have got to ST for payment!

I've been chasing this around for two days and I'm desperate for some help please?

Surely somebody must have set this up ok?

PLEASE?

• 5 months later...
Surely somebody must have set this up ok?

PLEASE?

Hi,

I just got this working, the site I was working on had this problem if Force Cookies was on. You should try that first. Also make sure the hidden form value for oscsid in form.html is there, i.e:

<input type="hidden" name="oscsid" value="$oscsid"/>

It's a good feeling when it goes through. The guys on the ST help desk are good, and will help you as much as they can too - after all, if it works, they get your money!

Ta,

Mike