Sign in to follow this  
intotheDeep

zero priced item

Hi,

I've been using the Discount Coupons for a while now and they're really useful to us. I have one issue that causes us quite a headache.

We have some free products (zero priced) that we give to customers, if they place the free item in their basket after the main priced item then the coupon code works great, however, if they place the free item in their trolley first, followed by the other full priced item it breaks completely and gives incorrect discounts.

1 x Free item £0.00

1 x Priced Item £480.00

Sub-Total: £0.22

Our Carrier: £0.00

Discount Coupon (£50) applied: -£479.78

Total: £0.22

The above example should have deducted £50 and left the total at £430.

If I placed exactly the same order as above but placed the Priced item in the basket/trolley first then the code works perfectly.

If there is anybody that could help or tell us what we can do to get around this then it would be massively appreciated.

check the order totals, as it seems to me you have some incorrect sort order.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.