• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linux Server Experts on here?

smeagol2009

Hey,

Sorry to post here but I couldn't find another section that was appropriate and I'm desperate for a little bit of help.

I've got an oscommerce based shop on a dedicated server from fasthosts but I keep getting error 400 bad request when trying to access via https

I've had a fasthost engineer fix it once - he edited the vhost.conf file , but his changes were overwritten by mistake.

Just need to change the vhost.conf file.. but my serv admin knowledge is somewhat limited, could someone help me please?

Many, many thanks in advance.

Here is the file content:

NameVirtualHost 213.xxx.xxx.135:80

NameVirtualHost 213.xxx.xxx.107:80

NameVirtualHost 213.xxx.xxx.135:443

NameVirtualHost 213.xxx.xxx.107:443

<VirtualHost 213.xxx.xxx.135:80 213.xxx.xxx.135:443 213.xxx.xxx.107:80 213.xxx.xxx.107:443>

ServerName site.com

ServerAlias www.site.com

ServerAdmin [email protected]

DocumentRoot /home/default/site.com/user/htdocs

ErrorLog /home/default/site.com/user/logfiles/error_log

TransferLog /home/default/site.com/user/logfiles/access_log

php_admin_value open_basedir /tmp:/home/default/site.com

SuexecUserGroup site matrixdomain

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/default/site.com/user/htdocs/cgi-bin/

AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

AddType text/html .shtml

<Location />

Options +Includes

</Location>

# Begin SSL Config

SSLEngine on

SSLCertificateFile /home/default/site.com/user/cert/ssl.cert

SSLCertificateKeyFile /home/default/site.com/user/cert/ssl.key

# End SSL Config

# Begin user directives <--

# --> End user directives

</VirtualHost>

is there any reason why your website have 4 dedicated ip addresses? You need use one per VirtualHost.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

yes, I know how to fix you problem.

for SSL you need to create separate VirtualHost.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Archived