• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problems removing items from Cart

kevindownie

I am setting up a store with osCommerce for the first time and, so far, am really impressed with it.

I have hit a problem which I can't find a solution for online where, when I put a tick in the "Remove" box for an item (or multiple items) in the Cart and click the "Update" button it doesn't work. I'm 99% sure it worked earlier on in the project so I must have done something wrong.

I've removed all apostrophes from category, product and manufacturer text (which was recommended on this forum) but it's still a problem.

The website is http://www.harrietsdragon.co.uk/shop

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

I noticed there is no way to increase or decrease the number of items in your cart. You can only add an item from the products page or delete the item(which currently is not working)

Have you made any changes to your site that removed the ability to change the quantity desired? Maybe this change also affected the ability to delete an item.

Tim

I am setting up a store with osCommerce for the first time and, so far, am really impressed with it.

I have hit a problem which I can't find a solution for online where, when I put a tick in the "Remove" box for an item (or multiple items) in the Cart and click the "Update" button it doesn't work. I'm 99% sure it worked earlier on in the project so I must have done something wrong.

I've removed all apostrophes from category, product and manufacturer text (which was recommended on this forum) but it's still a problem.

The website is http://www.harrietsdragon.co.uk/shop

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

I noticed there is no way to increase or decrease the number of items in your cart. You can only add an item from the products page or delete the item(which currently is not working)

Have you made any changes to your site that removed the ability to change the quantity desired? Maybe this change also affected the ability to delete an item.

Tim

I have used a template to start with then changed some graphics. I havenow re-installed the original shopping_cart.php and it has corrected the problem (I now just need to work out how to get the "look" of the template back again without losing the functionality!)

Archived