• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2 Steps Simple Checkout

CybrWzrd7

can this contribution be turned off?

Yes, Just undo all of the code changes you made,

and just change all of the linking back to the original checkout pages. I have found 2 more errors that sometimes happen if a certain navigation path is used, and if other contributions are not installed. I will be working on making this one of the best checkout solutions possible very shortly.

QUOTE (iyah @ May 5 2009, 02:51 PM) *

can this contribution be turned off?

Yes, Just undo all of the code changes you made,

and just change all of the linking back to the original checkout pages. I have found 2 more errors that sometimes happen if a certain navigation path is used, and if other contributions are not installed. I will be working on making this one of the best checkout solutions possible very shortly.

Thank you.

I tried this contribution on a test site and it is great except for a few things as the author mentioned.

I am unable to use it now anyway without knowing how to combine it with discount coupon code contribution.

Here are some of the problems I noticed anyway.

- I removed flat rate shipping from my shipping modules but it showed anyhow with $5 flat rate

- I added a Royal Mail Overseas contribution but nothing showed other than the flat rate mentioned above.

- Nothing seems to happen when I click on the button for same billing and shipping address. It would be great if the shipping address fields are hidden until the button is clicked to say billing is different from shipping.

- The shipping address shows "*" beside them as if they are mandatory. If a customer already filled in his billing address and wants to ship to same address, it may be confusing. He may wonder why is there a box to tick for billing and shipping addresses the same YET the shipping fields are mandatory??

I did not bother to test for Paypal IPN but I would need it to work with that as well. Meanwhile, I hope that this contributions gets cleared because I think it is a brilliant idea.

I love the layout and the idea of this contribution!

I've installed it with BTS and I've had a number of problems... Firstly the javascript doesn't seem to be working in FF3 or Chrome... only IE! When I check the boxes for new address etc. nothing happens! Secondly, The price display seems to be malfuntioning... The prices that display $xx.xxxx were showing a higher price than the total! I'm not sure what is going on here..

Again, your contrib is one I really want to use! But I think I'll have to wait a bit and see how it matures...

With the 4 digit problem... a php string manipulation is all you need.. I think that's what you were asking...

<?php

$price = '3495.3593';

$price = round($price, 2);

echo $price;

?>

• 1 month later...

Hi, great contribution almost 100% functional, there is a few problems ive noticed though.. <_<

First is the state pulldown isnt present and is just an input field only, until you enter all your details leaving this field and then submit the form for it to error, then will display and work!

Second problem is the shopping cart on checkout.php, which does not have the prices including tax, instead it will default to 0% tax and show the price excluding vat until you either login with an existing account, or create a new account and then you can verify your cart and everything is fine. (I actually just ended up removing the cart and I replaced it with a message saying the cart can be edited on the next page)

Another issue is somekind of redirect bug related to the shipping address if different from the billing address... . I enter a shipping address, then hit continue, i get the error quoted below, i use the dropdown and re-eneter my password etc, then checkout, then im directed to my payment gateway (secpay) then im then directed back to checkout_payment.php, which shows with just my billing address + payment method... then i will be in a loop, if i click continue im back to checkout_confirmation.php and then the payment gateway then redirected back to checkout_payment.php again... wash rinse and repeat...

This works fine if the shipping address is the same as the billing address though (except the state pulldown)

Please login or create an account

Please select a County/Province from the County/Province pull down menu.

Please select a state from the States pull down menu in shipping.

Another issue is with firefox... the automatic billing address field duplication script.... as you type the billing address, this does not copy to the shipping address field when using firefox, but this is actually working ok in IE7-8...

Edited by chrish123

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble as well for shipping charge.

I'm using the MultiGeozone MultiTable addon and it does not work.

I'm wondering if it could be the checkout_shipping_address that changed the variable of the country name and so it does not work.

Is there a fix for this?

• 4 weeks later...

On the final page of the checkout (checkout_success) at the bottom of the page I am not getting the graphics anymore but get the following: BOTTOM_BAR_CHECKOUT BOTTOM_BAR_COMPLETE BOTTOM_BAR_CONFIRM

Can you tell me how to get the graphics back? They work on the other pages of the new checkout system.

Thank you

Carol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I ran into an error when using this module that I did NOT have before this. I am using the CVV2 addon found here: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2954 It is the standard OsCommerce CC module, just with the CVV2 addition. It was working just fine on my live store, then I installed this contribution, and the following occurs:

1. Customer enters credit card info and submits.

2. Customer is redirected to checkout_payment.php, where they recieve an error that the CC Expiration date is incorrect.

3. Customer reenters information, and checkout completes succesfully.

Any ideas as to why customers have to enter their credit card info TWICE before it accepts the expiration?...

Thanks in advance for the help!!

this version seems doesn't work with Firefox browser version 3.5.2. In firefox, the catalog/checkout.php page only display payment and comment boxes, the other boxes such as the cart content, billing/shipping address and shipping method boxes are all missing. Anyone know about this? thank you!

Hi CybrWzrd7,

I've installed this module. This is a very good contribution, very easy to install and very easy for customer to process checkout! Thank you! :D

I have also installed Purchase Without Account module, can you tell me how to impliment PWA into the checkout.php page?

Thanks again!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have found another bug in this script. I noticed that whenever I enter a Visa card, the cart always changes the expiration date on the checkout_confirmation.php page, to: December, 2019. This is no matter WHAT visa card I use. I do not know if this because of the CVV2 addon I am using or not. Anyone else run into anything similar? is this script still being supported?

• 5 months later...

dear cybrwzrd7,

how make include discount coupon codes in this contribution.

please help me.

What I did to make discount coupon codes work with this, was put a link "if you have a coupon code enter it here" on checkout_confirmation.php , then had this link to the coupon code page.

I have a heavily modified site that alot of the code has been drawn from some of my modifications.

I do hope to get a chance to work on some of the bugs that people have mentioned since it was posted.

I have adapted my site so some of the problems mentioned in this forum do not happen to me, but have not kept up with every single update.

Any help / modifcations would be appreciated till I can help with some of these bugs.

• 1 year later...

I have installed this good contribution, but I have the same problem: the shipping methods are not display whit a non-logged customer...someone have fixed this error? I can't use this until there is this error. I'm sorry that a good contribution can't be used for this reason...I try to fixed, but i'm not a php master!

thanks in advance

• 10 months later...

My Net terms are running just fine when I test it. I just now found out that credit cards aren't working. Customer states that when she hits the button everything blanks out and she has to reenter everything. We use Net1 Payment Services payment module. Any ideas?

• 10 months later...