Sign in to follow this  
TOGSUK DC

Half way there

Hi,

This is probably just me being a bit dense, but can't get the box to appear in my shop. The options are available in admin and have set to true, but no sign of it on my actual shop. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Dan

Hi,

This is probably just me being a bit dense, but can't get the box to appear in my shop. The options are available in admin and have set to true, but no sign of it on my actual shop. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Dan

What box are you referring to?

The Coopco Underwear Shop

If you live to be 100 years of age, that means you have lived for 36,525 days. Don't waste another, there aren't many left.

Hi Leslie,

Please ignore this post, I put it in the wrong place (told you I was being dense today) it was supposed to be in the forum for specific contrib, which it now is.

Just in case you do know tough, it was for the category image box in main page contrib.

Cheers,

Dan

Hi Leslie,

Please ignore this post, I put it in the wrong place (told you I was being dense today) it was supposed to be in the forum for specific contrib, which it now is.

Just in case you do know tough, it was for the category image box in main page contrib.

Cheers,

Dan

Sorry, I used Main categories in front page 2.3, but I did not want images.

If you live to be 100 years of age, that means you have lived for 36,525 days. Don't waste another, there aren't many left.

No worries. Nice site by the way =0)

Thank you, I am still working on it.