• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google XML Sitemap SEO

Jack_mcs

@@Jack_mcs the mobile sitemap index is not actually getting generated properly if you take a gander at the actual xml as it is saving the same product information for both desktop and mobile, but at the same time not creating the right urls for mobile.

When you go to: https://ganodermacoffee.com/sitemap_mobileindex.xmlit shows:  https://m.ganodermacoffee.com/sitemapproducts.xml but it should be https://m.ganodermacoffee.com/sitemap_mobileproducts.xml.

This is the mobile url xml: https://ganodermacoffee.com/sitemap_mobileproducts.xmlthat is currently saved.

Another thing is that it saves the files in the mobile files in the root directory and not the m. directory.  Also, the SEO url naming is not working for the mobile version as it is displaying the SEO version for the desktop.  

Hope I am making sense.

Best Regards,

Evan

Edited by dsolutions

I don't have a sub-domain setup to test this so I can't say much about it. I'll make a not to do that but no telling when it will be.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, this contribution works perfect except me that all generated url
It makes me so:

http://www.electrotiendadigital.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1077

and really should be like this:

http://www.electrotiendadigital.com/catalog/fundas/funda-mooster-iphone-simil-piel-blanca-con-ribete-negra-p-1077.HTML

So in google search does not index console me any url.
And I tried to console search on "explore how google" and I indicates a redirection of the first URL
Up to the second URL below.

As I can do that when I generate sitemaps make them friendly?
If you can answer most grateful to you soon, greetings.

As far as I know, this addon only works with the Ultimate SEO url rewriter. There is one for SEO 5 but it is very outdated at this point. If you have a different one installed, you're out of luck.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks for answering, I use Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_r205, and it works very well. It makes friendly URLs on my site. But this contribution transforms me so.
I found a prestashop post but is making this change to go smoothly, but of course in our case for oscommerce not know.

this change:

$tmpLink = $this->context->link->getProductLink((int)($product['id_product']), $product['link_rewrite'], $product['category'], $product['ean13'], (int) ($product['id_lang']));

this:

$tmpLink = $this->context->link->getProductLink((int)($product['id_product']), $product['link_rewrite'], $product['category'], $product['ean13'], (int) ($product['id_lang']),null,0,true);

I have osCommerce version 2.3.1 and the latest version of google sitemap xml

I think any change has to be like that.

My answer may not have been clear due to the similar names. This addon works with Ultimate SEO, not the addon you are using.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Thank you, you were right. I have watched my contribution Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_r205 and there is an extra folder where you have to add a folder with a file inside catalog / usu5 XML Site Maps / index.php and activate the url to generate the sitemaps.
But then only it generates products, categories, manufacturers and the index does not generate sitemaps for mobile and others who have prepared the contribution google sitemap xml.
The SEO URL for the latest version osCommerce 2.2 generates these sitemaps?

I may not be understanding your question but if you are asking if this works with the Ultimate SEO addon for the latest oscommerce version, yes it does. If you are asking about the addon you have installed, you should post your question in the support thread for it.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hola Jack,

I installed :

1/Clean 234BS EDGE=OK

2/HeaderTags_SEO_V_3.3.3_1 = All Ok

3/Google Feeder V3.4 = All ok

4/googlexml_sitemap_seo_v_1.9 = Installation without troubles BUT NO Google XML SEO in my admin->Configuration

checked all double, files ok, permissions on all files 755, SQL done without errors

5/point 2 /bs4b/googlesitemap/index.php = CONGRATULATIONS! All files generated successfully.

6/I checked also the sitemapindex.xml and these ones has correct shopinformation

Doesn understand why dont have the link Google XML SEO in my admin->Configuration

hope you understand & can help me

saludos 

The file for the database changes has the group ID coded into it. It might be that the group already exists and that caused a problem, though I would think you would have saw an error.

In any event, please look at the configuration_group table using phpmyadmin. You should see an entry for this addon and its ID should be 29. If the group doesn't exist or if the number if something else, then that is the problem. Please let me know and I will let you know how to fix it, if needed.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

as far I understand there is no configuration_group that use IS 29.

INSERT INTO `configuration_group` (`configuration_group_id`, `configuration_group_title`, `configuration_group_description`, `sort_order`, `visible`) VALUES
(1, 'My Store', 'General information about my store', 1, 1),
(2, 'Minimum Values', 'The minimum values for functions / data', 2, 1),
(3, 'Maximum Values', 'The maximum values for functions / data', 3, 1),
(4, 'Images', 'Image parameters', 4, 1),
(5, 'Customer Details', 'Customer account configuration', 5, 1),
(6, 'Module Options', 'Hidden from configuration', 6, 0),
(7, 'Shipping/Packaging', 'Shipping options available at my store', 7, 1),
(8, 'Product Listing', 'Product Listing    configuration options', 8, 1),
(9, 'Stock', 'Stock configuration options', 9, 1),
(10, 'Logging', 'Logging configuration options', 10, 1),
(11, 'Cache', 'Caching configuration options', 11, 1),
(12, 'E-Mail Options', 'General setting for E-Mail transport and HTML E-Mails', 12, 1),
(13, 'Download', 'Downloadable products options', 13, 1),
(14, 'GZip Compression', 'GZip compression options', 14, 1),
(15, 'Sessions', 'Session options', 15, 1),
(16, 'Bootstrap Setup', 'Basic Bootstrap Options', 16, 1),
(17, 'Header Tags SEO', 'Header Tags SEO site wide options', 22, 1),
(289, 'Google XML SEO', 'Google XML Sitemap SEO Options', 29, 1);

I'm sorry - I looked at the wrong number. The 289 you show is correct. At this point, even of all of the options were not added correctly, you should be seeing a section in admin->Configuration for this addon. There are some templates where the person that set them up added code to handle the configuration settings differently. So you have separate sections in admin where there are settings other than in configuration? Or are you using a non-standard admin, like with a menu addon?

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I decide to install the shop, seo's & that stuff, later addons and when finished the layout.

So I'm using the standard admin.

I go setting that part back & let you know further, but I think I got nothing in the admin, however browsers can be hard to reload pages becose they dont drop their cache immediatly

Hi Jack,

i reinstalled that messed up shop.

Front end the error I send you.

admin, works with exception of see screenshot

But that addon (yours) was working well BEFORE i tried to setup the other one.

So probaly I mesup up in some file

post-339016-0-23998300-1458414681_thumb.jpg

Yes Jack, 

I see Sitemap SEO, when I click on box control :

1146 - Table 'hellcars_BS4C.sitemap_seo_boxes' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from sitemap_seo_boxes where box_file_name LIKE 'bm_best_sellers.php' and language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Page Control :

1146 - Table 'hellcars_BS4C.sitemap_seo_pages' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from sitemap_seo_pages where language_id = 1

[TEP STOP]

Setting Controls :

1146 - Table 'kozak_BS4C.sitemap_seo_settings' doesn't exist

select * from sitemap_seo_settings where language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

So you see with trying installing 1 addon I messed up 2  :)

But I was sure it would be complicated for a novice but I tried

And sure with your kind help & expertise it will funcion both

thanks 4 ur time Jack

I'm not sure where this all stands now but the first image you showed indicated more missing definitions and the second one missing database entries. Both should be handled by the installations. I suggest you reload the basic shop and make sure everything is working. Then install this addon since it is simplest of them all. Once that is working, make a backup of he files and then try installing Sitemap SEO and go on from there.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons