• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Click to enlarge link

kennylee

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

If you're talking about "The Bag Store" the javascript for the popup window isn't in the <head> section of the page.

:o

I just checked.

:blush:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

If you're talking about "The Bag Store" the javascript for the popup window isn't in the <head> section of the page.

I just checked.

:blush:

Thanks Jim, I some how always get help from you! You a true osc friend. Thanks Man ;)

Kenny Lee

I'm just like a bad penny.. I always come back...

:lol:

Speaking of "Bad Penny".. I think I went to school with her, but that's another story....

If you need help getting it in there and working just post again.

;)

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

I'm just like a bad penny.. I always come back...

Speaking of "Bad Penny".. I think I went to school with her, but that's another story....

If you need help getting it in there and working just post again.

;)

Yea I think I new a few (Bad Penny"s) ! Anyway I want to show you my product_info.php script

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res

izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le

ft=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

I see it in there and I did check the filenames.php also and still it seems to be in order. can you see anything wrong here. Thanks man :blink:

Kenny Lee

This is what comes out from the server:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<html lang="en" dir="ltr"><head><title>xxx xxxxx xxxxxx Store</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><link href="http://www.xxx.com/catalog/stylesheet.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">
<meta content="MSHTML 6.00.6000.16788" name="GENERATOR"></head>

The only other times I've seen this happen is when you use STS (Simple Template System)

You have to put the script somewwhere else (and I don't know where that is) to get it to work when using STS

:(

Edited by germ

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

This is what comes out from the server:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<html lang="en" dir="ltr"><head><title>xxx xxxxx xxxxxx Store</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><link href="http://www.xxx.com/catalog/stylesheet.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">
<meta content="MSHTML 6.00.6000.16788" name="GENERATOR"></head>

The only other times I've seen this happen is when you use STS (Simple Template System)

You have to put the script somewwhere else (and I don't know where that is) to get it to work when using STS

:(

Well thanks, most likely why because I am using sts anyways it almost seems I should put it in the stylesheet but Im not sure. I will re post as (click to enlarge link) not working in sts template. Thanks again :rolleyes:

Kenny Lee

Nope.

Not in the stylesheet.

That'll really foul things up!

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Nope.

Not in the stylesheet.

That'll really foul things up!

ok wont do that. lol i dont need any help messing things up thats for sure :blush:

Kenny Lee

ok wont do that. lol i dont need any help messing things up thats for sure :blush:

Hey Jim normaly it goes in the head section of the html so I will try putting it the head of the sts template html and let you know if it works.

Kenny Lee

Hey Jim normaly it goes in the head section of the html so I will try putting it the head of the sts template html and let you know if it works.

It works see you helped me figure it out man! :rolleyes:

Kenny Lee