Sign in to follow this  
jrthor2

Girt Certificate Module

Has anyone used this contribution (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5698)? I installed it, and I put the gift certificate code in the info box that it creates, and during checkout, it doesn't adjust the price anywhere with the amount of the gift certificate. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!!

it's a mess. Try this one instead: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5743

-jared

That one doesn't allow you to buy a gift certificate and give it to someone else, though, does it? Like a true gift certificate. I actually almost go this all working, just having some issues with the generating of the gift certificate image. Took me all day to get the checkout process to work today.

Hi

I installed the latest version(gift_certificate_module_0.66). Loaded Imagemagick extension in wamp and ghostscript. Everyting is working fine, but when I give the code in the box in the column_left, nothing happens. Can somebody please give a reply?

Deepa Devan

Project Manager

Euphontec Solutions and Services

Hi

I installed the latest version(gift_certificate_module_0.66). Loaded Imagemagick extension in wamp and ghostscript. Everyting is working fine, but when I give the code in the box in the column_left, nothing happens. Can somebody please give a reply?

Hello

How did you"Load Imagemagick extension in wamp and ghostscript"

As Im having same isssue, no gift certificate image being made.

Thanks

I have this installed and have no errors showing, checkout fine, emails fine, ecc. I'm not sure image magick is setup right, in that it is already on my server. How am I supposed to configure it so the program actually finds it. on my server.........usr/bin

Bascially no image is generated or saved in the directory file. Also, if I try to redeme one, it goes through as 0 value and results as redemed in my sql table.

PLEASE HELP. I REALLY LIKE THIS MODULE AND I DON'T BELIEVE THE PROBLEM IS THAT COMPLICATED.