• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google Shopping and Seller Ratings

mondofood

Anybody know how to setup Google Checkout so that it displays those little star ratings from people that purchased items?

I have the Google Checkout module installed successfully and we get some orders from it; I also have SEO tools and list feeds going to Google BASE and my products are successfully being displayed on Google Shopping but I don't have the seller rating area. How do I implement that? Do I have to wait for a review?

THANKS!!

(ps: if you don't know what I'm talking about check out: http://www.google.com/products?q=de+cecco and you will see KEENZO ELECTRONICS has 153 seller ratings for a total of 4 stars)

being displayed on Google Shopping but I don't have the seller rating area

impossible to display your rating from your website, as it should be done via Google, one of example: Google Checkout - when your clients checkout via Google Checkout & leave the rating after successful transaction, this rating will appear on Google BASE pages.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.