• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem copying item after add Display MSRP & Savings

knipper

Hi All,

I have seen many posts about this contribution http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3574 but never with this issue. I originally thought it was a different newly installed contribution but then found out it was actually this one!

OK... the contibution seems to work great. No problem with display on page. Calculations OK, etc. BUT... when you try to copy a product as a duplicate to a new category, you get the following error:

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into products (products_quantity, products_model,products_image, products_mediumimage, products_largeimage,
products_msrp, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status,
products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('0', '116xx', 'loveseat-sm.jpg', 'loveseat-md.jpg', 'loveseat-lg.jpg',
'208.5500', now(), null, '25.00', '0', '1', '1')

As you can see, the msrp field products_msrp, isn't in the data to be inserted. Which is causing the error message. There is one more field in the table definition, than data trying to be pasted.

Where do I need to make the change to correct the data being pulled from the query? It is the admin/categories.php page getting the error.

Any assistance would be great! Thanks in advance!

Steve K AKA - Knipper -

Found the answer! Not sure if I missed it when I installed this, or if it wasn't in the directions, but In the lines:

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . (SNIP)

although the products_msrp line was in the values portion, it was missing this entry:

'" . tep_db_input($product['products_msrp']) . "',

therefore it was a column short when trying to insert the data.

Edited by knipper

Steve K AKA - Knipper -