• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Image Sizes

Snaper

HI Last problem solved great thanks, i will get the hand of this soon (i hope).

NEXT

I would now like to know, how do i re size images ............. i need to see a small thumb size image with the produce but hoe do i set it so when the "click to see a large image" is activated it will show a... say, 300x400 size image in the pop up box..!!!!!

Thanks Alan

HI Last problem solved great thanks, i will get the hand of this soon (i hope).

NEXT

I would now like to know, how do i re size images ............. i need to see a small thumb size image with the produce but hoe do i set it so when the "click to see a large image" is activated it will show a... say, 300x400 size image in the pop up box..!!!!!

Thanks Alan

Hi!

Im no expert but...

I guess you can make the image the size you want it to "pop up to".

Then in the admin/images section you set the size in pixels you want on the page.

Something like that?

Hi!

Im no expert but...

I guess you can make the image the size you want it to "pop up to".

Then in the admin/images section you set the size in pixels you want on the page.

Something like that?

Thanks Tim, i tried that but still ALL my images stay the same size? must be another way?

I would like to use a different image for the larger pop-up - allowing OSC to resize images results in a loss of quality and distortion depending on the proportions used as standard.

I'm used to using Actinic and there one can use images of the exact dimensions required for the pop-up.

Any ideas please?

Ken

Archived