• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution]DirectPOS/Paysolution/Sparkassen-Internetkasse-Payment: Installation Errors

juanpalomo

Hi all

I have installed the contribution DirectPOS/Paysolution/Sparkassen-Internetkasse-Payment and, wenn I click on "Install" in the admin panel I get following errors:

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 119

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/admin/includes/functions/database.php:119) in /home/tandemsh/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 85

The strange thing is that, when I go again to the Payment Modules and activate the module (and although the button "Install" remains there, as if I hadn't installed the module), if I click again on the "DirectPOS Base Module" I can see the configuration column on the right side, as if the module in fact had been installed :blink:

I have filled all the fields there: Server URL, Server Login and Password, but when I try to buy a product in the shop I get always the same answer from the server: "The transaction could not be concluded." The PostBank sent me the username and password for the ControlCenter of DirectPOS and for the SSL (I've tried with both of them), but now I see in the DirectPOS ControlCenter that there's also a so called "Shop-Schnittstelle Password", that I didn't become (I have asked the Bank to send it to me, but still got no answer). Is it possibly the password I need?

Anyway, and even if it is, I would like to solve the problem with the installation warnings, if someone can give me a hint :-) Thanks.

I'm using osCommerce 2.2-MS2

• 4 months later...
Hi all

I have installed the contribution DirectPOS/Paysolution/Sparkassen-Internetkasse-Payment and, wenn I click on "Install" in the admin panel I get following errors:

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 119

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/admin/includes/functions/database.php:119) in /home/tandemsh/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 85

The strange thing is that, when I go again to the Payment Modules and activate the module (and although the button "Install" remains there, as if I hadn't installed the module), if I click again on the "DirectPOS Base Module" I can see the configuration column on the right side, as if the module in fact had been installed :blink:

I have filled all the fields there: Server URL, Server Login and Password, but when I try to buy a product in the shop I get always the same answer from the server: "The transaction could not be concluded." The PostBank sent me the username and password for the ControlCenter of DirectPOS and for the SSL (I've tried with both of them), but now I see in the DirectPOS ControlCenter that there's also a so called "Shop-Schnittstelle Password", that I didn't become (I have asked the Bank to send it to me, but still got no answer). Is it possibly the password I need?

Anyway, and even if it is, I would like to solve the problem with the installation warnings, if someone can give me a hint :-) Thanks.

I'm using osCommerce 2.2-MS2

First of all, i have excatly the same problem.

Shop-Schnittstelle Password: you dont need it. i am not sure for what this was, but i am sure you dont need it.

greets

janby