Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kennylee

Click to enlarge link

Anyone know why i would be getting an error everytime i try one of the productclick to enlarge links...thanks :rolleyes:

Kenny Lee

Did you try

scratching your left eyebrow

curling your right toes

clapping 3 times

saying poof

That works for me.

Without more detailed information or a link, there isn't much anyone can tell you.

In product_info.php you should have the following

<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>

Make sure you also have in includes/filenames.php

define('FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE', 'popup_image.php');

Where it says java script, that is one word javascript.

Remember to backup database, files and pictures.

I have a problem for your solution

I reject your reality and substitute my own

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard

Everyone’s entitled to my opinion

Links

Security

SSL Help

Basics for design V2.3+

Did you try

scratching your left eyebrow

curling your right toes

clapping 3 times

saying poof

That works for me.

Without more detailed information or a link, there isn't much anyone can tell you.

In product_info.php you should have the following

<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>

Make sure you also have in includes/filenames.php

define('FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE', 'popup_image.php');

Where it says java script, that is one word javascript.

Thanks I did do all those things before i got the guts up to ask a question in this forum... Ill check on your request.. thanks again :rolleyes:

Kenny Lee

Be sure the popupWindow javascript is in the <head> section of the page.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >