• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal error: Call to a member function call_api

creativeone

Hi Thanks for this wonderful module.

I have installed a couple of times to make sure I did everything correctly. When I try to test it (in production with my own cc) virtual merchant tells me the order is going through, however I am directed to a page with this

Fatal error: Call to a member function call_api() on a non-object in /home/rockhill/public_html/register/checkout_process.php on line 127

How can I fix this? That line has buysafe info which appears to be commented out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Fatal error: Call to a member function call_api() on a non-object in /home/rockhill/public_html/register/checkout_process.php on line 127

non standard function. which contributions have you installed without reading installation instruction or skipped the installation steps?

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

• 1 month later...
Hi Thanks for this wonderful module.

I have installed a couple of times to make sure I did everything correctly. When I try to test it (in production with my own cc) virtual merchant tells me the order is going through, however I am directed to a page with this

How can I fix this? That line has buysafe info which appears to be commented out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Edit the following code by adding the /* and */ to suppress the code in checkout_process.php around line 124

// {{ buySAFE Module
/*  $buysafe_cart_id = MODULE_BUYSAFE_BUYSAFE_CART_PREFIX . '-' . tep_session_id() . (tep_count_customer_orders()-1);
 $checkout_params = array('WantsBond' => ($WantsBond ? $WantsBond : 'false'), 'orders_id' => $insert_id, 'buysafe_cart_id' => $buysafe_cart_id);
 $checkout_result = $buysafe_module->call_api('SetShoppingCartCheckout', $checkout_params);
 if (is_array($checkout_result) && $checkout_result['IsBuySafeEnabled'] == 'true')
 {
$update_data_array = array('buysafe_cart_id' => $buysafe_cart_id,
						   'buysafe_client_ip' => tep_get_ip_address(),
						   'buysafe_session_id' => tep_session_id());
tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS, $update_data_array, 'update', "orders_id = '" . (int)$insert_id . "'");
 }
// }} */

• 9 months later...

Edit the following code by adding the /* and */ to suppress the code in checkout_process.php around line 124

// {{ buySAFE Module
/*  $buysafe_cart_id = MODULE_BUYSAFE_BUYSAFE_CART_PREFIX . '-' . tep_session_id() . (tep_count_customer_orders()-1);
 $checkout_params = array('WantsBond' => ($WantsBond ? $WantsBond : 'false'), 'orders_id' => $insert_id, 'buysafe_cart_id' => $buysafe_cart_id);
 $checkout_result = $buysafe_module->call_api('SetShoppingCartCheckout', $checkout_params);
 if (is_array($checkout_result) && $checkout_result['IsBuySafeEnabled'] == 'true')
 {
$update_data_array = array('buysafe_cart_id' => $buysafe_cart_id,
						   'buysafe_client_ip' => tep_get_ip_address(),
						   'buysafe_session_id' => tep_session_id());
tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS, $update_data_array, 'update', "orders_id = '" . (int)$insert_id . "'");
 }
// }} */

------------

This works, nice one, complete lifesaver!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...