Sign in to follow this  
smokey2008

where's the cvv field?

I've just set up Authorize.net for my client. Their part is done and now I'm trying to configure it in os. I've tried test mode and production mode and I see no field for the cvv (the 3-digit security code).

Does anybody have a clue?

Thanks,

S

If you are using an old version of the authorize.net module, it will need to be updated.

Jack

Thanks for the response.

I'm using ocC version: oscommerce-2.2rc2a which I downloaded last May. Do I need an update? If I do where can I get it?

Thanks.

S

Thanks for the response.

I'm using ocC version: oscommerce-2.2rc2a which I downloaded last May. Do I need an update? If I do where can I get it?

Thanks.

S

The version of authorize.ent that comes with RC2 works fine and has cvv included so you should be seeing that. Are you sure you are using the included modules?

Jack

Yes. Authorize.net is right there in the payment modules list at the top. Once I had the user name and transaction key filled in it appeared in the appropriate part of the site, asking for name on the credit card and card number and exp. date... everything I expected except the cvv. this osC is a good, clean, backed up copy also.

Should the cvv have just been there? That's what I thought.

Thanks for the responses.

S

Be sure it is the AIM module you are using. You could also try removing and installing it again. Other than that, I can't think of any other reason why it would not show up.

Jack

Sorry for the delay. Where is the AIM module found. I just looked on the server and I don't see anything about AIM or payment modules or authorize.net anywhere. Where is all of that stuff kept?

This would be good for me to know since I'm also going to have to reinstall the USPS module for shipping. It doesn't work either.

Rick

I think I found what I need. I went to modules and noticed that there was the module you referred to, so I downloaded and installed it. Now it all makes sense...

thanks,

R