• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

where's the cvv field?

smokey2008

The version of authorize.ent that comes with RC2 works fine and has cvv included so you should be seeing that. Are you sure you are using the included modules?

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Yes. Authorize.net is right there in the payment modules list at the top. Once I had the user name and transaction key filled in it appeared in the appropriate part of the site, asking for name on the credit card and card number and exp. date... everything I expected except the cvv. this osC is a good, clean, backed up copy also.

Should the cvv have just been there? That's what I thought.

Thanks for the responses.

S

Be sure it is the AIM module you are using. You could also try removing and installing it again. Other than that, I can't think of any other reason why it would not show up.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Sorry for the delay. Where is the AIM module found. I just looked on the server and I don't see anything about AIM or payment modules or authorize.net anywhere. Where is all of that stuff kept?

This would be good for me to know since I'm also going to have to reinstall the USPS module for shipping. It doesn't work either.

Rick