• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

-> in catagories box

theherbman

It's an image. Change the image.

Sorry Bert I didn't make myself very clear its not the arrow gif I want to change which is on the new products side box but on the drop down menu under the catagories heading its -> and shows how many things there are in a catagory on my site the menu it says Herbs -> 50

Spices-> 65 its the -> I want to change it must be in the code somewhere but I can't find it.

Thanks again

Mel

Sorry Bert I didn't make myself very clear its not the arrow gif I want to change which is on the new products side box but on the drop down menu under the catagories heading its -> and shows how many things there are in a catagory on my site the menu it says Herbs -> 50

Spices-> 65 its the -> I want to change it must be in the code somewhere but I can't find it.

Thanks again

Mel

Show category count in your admin my store, set it to false.

Show category count in your admin my store, set it to false.

Thanks Leslie, But its not that either. That gets rid of the category count but its the -> inbetween the catagory and catagory count I want to change.

Regards Mel

Thanks Leslie, But its not that either. That gets rid of the category count but its the -> inbetween the catagory and catagory count I want to change.

Regards Mel

I think you have to replace

'->';

with

' ';

in includes\boxes\categories.php

to have nothing. Have not tried it myself.

Thanks very much easy when you know how.

Mel

Not hard when you don't, just view the source code and see what creates it. From there you just find it.

Archived