Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Farrukh

Integeration of 2Checkout

If your orders do no show up in oscommerce you can use 2Checkout's Admin to view completed orders.

Does 2CO show the specific products ordered? I've never seen that level of detail.

M

I think you'd have to use 2checkout.com's internal shopping cart feature for that level of information. And that would kind of defeat the purpose of using osCommerce.

I think you'd have to use 2checkout.com's internal shopping cart feature for that level of information.  And that would kind of defeat the purpose of using osCommerce.

Actually OSCommerce cart is used as a third paty cart and then it passes parameters to 2Checkout this is probably the problem with not having SSL but seeing that the information is already passed and rejected for not having SSL dosen't that seem pointless or are we all missing something.

2Checkout by their reasoning are a system that can be intergrated with several carts and ecommece packages. So for the sake of 2checkout and or OSCommerce and the little people trying to their best with what they have. Could someone find a true actual answer for this delima. I promise that this point if I get a definative answer I will come back here and use this forum what what it is needed for. I'll let everyone know.

Perhaps my post wasn't clear. I was replying to the previous post, saying that if you wanted to view the order details (individual products within an order) on the 2checkout.com side, I think you would need to make use of 2checkout.com's internal shopping cart, rather than using osCommerce.

Hmm, strange, mine just now started to work...

what did I do?

Iin 'return' I changed my http://mydomain.com/catalog/checkout_success.php

to

http://mydomain.com/catalog/checkout_process.php ....

DUH!!

Stupid and simple... I am wondering if this is what others are missing?

Now if I could just get it to 'auto-redirect' without user intervention...

Thomas

*hangs his head in shame...*

A signature is something that reflects its user. - The dictionary

The question is not, 'to code, or not to code'

the question is, 'if we do not code, are we really alive?'

-- anonymous