• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

increase just the main thumbnail size?

MrE03

i want to make the main thumbnail a larger size but keep the rest of the other thumbnails the smaller size.

is there a way for me to just change the pixel size of the main thumbnail? like changing it in product_info.tpl or something like that?

and please dont say its in your maximum sizes in control panel, this setting will effect ALL thumbnails. I want to specifically focus on the main thumbnail in the product info page.

thanks

i want to make the main thumbnail a larger size but keep the rest of the other thumbnails the smaller size.

is there a way for me to just change the pixel size of the main thumbnail? like changing it in product_info.tpl or something like that?

and please dont say its in your maximum sizes in control panel, this setting will effect ALL thumbnails. I want to specifically focus on the main thumbnail in the product info page.

thanks

go to catalog/product_info.php

Look for

<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>

change SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH and SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT according to your choice

go to catalog/product_info.php

Look for

<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>

change SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH and SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT according to your choice

cool thanks that did it, not sure why it didnt work before thats why i had to ask to double check :)