• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need explaination for newbie

Hi, I installed the contrib and I cannot even get the fedex module to show up in the shipping modules of the admin panel. I can't seem to figure out how to do the following instruction

1. Run the following file to build the database with the FedEx zones: /admin/buildfedexdata.php

The output result may be very long. Verify no errors were in the file.

How do I run /admin/buildfedexdata.php

I don't quite understand this.

Joe

Use your browser.

Like:

www.yoursite.com/admin/buildfedexdata.php

or

www.yoursite.com/catalog/admin/buildfedexdata.php

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Thanks a bunch. I am now at Step 6 and the FedEx express module isn't showing up in the shipping modules of the admin panel. What did I do wrong and how do I fix it?

Did you upload the files?

Yes, all the files are uploaded. I just reinstalled them to make certain it was done correctly. Still not showing up in the modules for shipping.

OK, I do not use it but:

do you see them in admin

do all modules have a unique sort number in admin

did you install them in admin

do you have any backup php files in the shipping and/or languages/modules/snipping directories (not going to type whole path names in).

OK, I do not use it but:

do you see them in admin

do all modules have a unique sort number in admin

did you install them in admin

do you have any backup php files in the shipping and/or languages/modules/snipping directories (not going to type whole path names in).

This is the list of modules I have in admin

Flat Rateicon_arrow_right.gif Per Itemicon_info.gif Table Rateicon_info.gif United States Postal Serviceicon_info.gif Zone Rates

I did upload them to admin. I used filezilla. My catalog file is called shop so I open the catalog folder and upload them to admin, images, and includes. Instead of just adding the additional file, it created additional folders as copies within the admin, includes, and images folders.