Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
overbound

Moving the Google Checkout Button

1 post in this topic

I'm using the level one google checkout module found here: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6525

I'm having google checkout as my only option so I would like to move the google checkout button up as shown in the picture below.

googlecheckoutmovezm0.jpg

Now I know a little html and the basic php structure and this wouldn't seem like a hard thing to do so I decided to attempt to do this my self. Here is the code I used to attempt to move the button up into the table:

<tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_update_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_UPDATE_CART); ?></td>
	<td align = "right" class="main"><?php if (defined('GOOGLECHECKOUT_ENABLED') && GOOGLECHECKOUT_ENABLED == 'true') include('googlecheckout/google_shopping_cart.php');?></td>

The problem with this code is when I click the google checkout button it just reloads the shopping cart and does not go to google checkout. I cannot figure out why.

However if I stick to the orignial which has the google button under the gray outlined table it works just fine. Here's that code:

<tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_update_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_UPDATE_CART); ?></td>
<?php
$back = sizeof($navigation->path)-2;
if (isset($navigation->path[$back])) {
?>

<?php
}
?>
<tr>

</td>
  </tr>

</tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></form></td>
  </tr>
<tr>
	<td>
 <?php
if (defined('GOOGLECHECKOUT_ENABLED') && GOOGLECHECKOUT_ENABLED == 'true') include('googlecheckout/google_shopping_cart.php');
?>
	</td>
  </tr>

So does anyone know what's going on I haven't the slightest idea.