• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

has anyone tried Articles Module v1.0?

rubygirl

TODO 16 : also , we should try to add all articles feature like one of our member did :

http://www.taichifinder.co.uk/catalog/articles.php

TODO 17 : being able to display the article in list or in row , like the products and enable / disable in the admin the article image preview

Edited by azer

MS2

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
Ok heres the screen shot.

the first one is of the listing of new articles, i dont think it may be of use to you. in any regards it lists 17 articles, although I have set only 6 to be listed.

next%20previous.jpg

when you click on any page number, or the next link you get this

it seems to read the default article.

articlelist.jpg

Kerrygarvey... did you ever find the solution to this? I'm having the same problem. Everything else is perfect but I keep getting this wine thing come up when I hit the Next or next page link.

You said you commented out the next page code - can you tell me where???

Kerrygarvey...  did you ever find the solution to this? I'm having the same problem. Everything else is perfect but I keep getting this wine thing come up when I hit the Next or next page link.

You said you commented out the next page code - can you tell me where???

That was almost a year ago I believe. the site I was using it on is no longer there, I will have to go through my backups to check it out for you.

just curious when did you download the contribution? - I was looking on the 4th of Sept. 2004 through contributions and thought I saw an update to this that mentioned the pagination was corrected.

Im why they put the !ACK! in hack

Just got it this month - I went back to the contributions page but maybe I've missed something.

I've never even looked at php before, let alone used it so its a bit tricky for me to understand where everything works from. I'm slowly getting the hang of it, and I've now got everything working perfectly (although I've used really icky colours for everything so I can spot what does what on the pages! Will change those later.)

This is about the only big problem I've got left, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the 'wine thing' off my 'diving thing' website!! LOL - could be embarrassing! :-"