• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] iOSC - mobile version of OSC on your iPhone

bumbarash

Ok i will add somthing to the above i thought the problem was in mobile_product_info.php as that was the page that displayed all wrong but it does display very nicely if i go from the basket back to the product page

any ideas would be great as i like this contribution a lot and would love ot get it working properly

thanks in advance

is there no support for this contribution anymore?

• 2 weeks later...

Did anybody have any luck with automatic redirecton for mobile browsers?

I add this at the end of catalog/includes/application_top.php

//BEGIN : MOBILE iOSC REDIRECT_SCRIPT

require_once(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'iosc.php');

//END : MOBILE iOSC REDIRECT_SCRIPT

when Im going to www.mydomainname.com on my PC simply takes me to the mobile site instead (pc version)

Thanks for your help

---------- --------------

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem exactly does anyone have a fix for this I love this add on but if I add automatic redirection by adding:

my PC simply takes me to the mobile site instead (pc version) even when my site is viewed on a PC?

Did anybody have any luck with automatic redirecton for mobile browsers?

I add this at the end of catalog/includes/application_top.php

when Im going to www.mydomainname.com on my PC simply takes me to the mobile site instead (pc version)

Thanks for your help

---------- --------------

I found the solution it was already posted in this forum a while back for those having troubles with redirects and this script just read below. Thanks goes to itzbilly

Just a few thoughts and tips for users of this contrib. Although I've read the length of this thread, some of these ideas may have been mentioned before. My apologies if there are repeats. :rolleyes:

Testing the Contrib

For folks who lack multiple devices for testing, you can download a User Agent emulator for FireFox at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59/ . Among the possibilities are several mobile devices / OSs / Browsers. Since your mobile site is based on a different screen resolution, the header will appear wrong, but I've found it invaluable in testing redirects and other functions.

Redirect Problems

For folks with redirect problems, the author of this contrib has done us all a great service. I applaud their ingenuity. Unfortunately, like many others I just couldn't get the redirect to work. With all the new devices emerging daily too, I suspected that if the redirect worked for me now, it would be missing some devices in the near future. I have opted for a different redirect script. It is open source, so it is constantly being updated and totally free. It can be downloaded at http://detectmobilebrowser.com/ . Click download scripts and then php. You can set yourself a reminder to download every month or so and you're always up to date. (Again, no joy taken away from the original author. Honestly great work.)

Now for the implementation. I was getting errors with the redirect being called from application_top.php when the mobile_index.php calls it's own application_top that then calls the original application_top again. I was getting a loop and the address wouldn't resolve. Perhaps I did something else wrong, but I did find a solution. I call the redirect from the main site header.php. (Actually, I use a template system, so I call it from the main template, but I believe most users would use their header.php.) Here's how it would work.

a. Create a php file in the mobile/includes/classes dir called mobile_user_detect.php. Put the script you downloaded above in it. The last part of the script contains the redirect looking something like "header('Location: http://detectmobilebrowser.com/mobile');". Change to read "header('Location: http://yousitename.com/catalog/mobile_' . $mobile_device_url);". (I'll get to the $mobile_device_url in a moment.) If your mobile dir and mobile_* files reside in a different directory, naturally, you'll have to change this url some.

b. In your header.php, put the following line "require_once('mobile/includes/classes/mobile_user_detect.php');". Again, if this doesn't resolve to the right location, you'll have to adjust for your structure.

c. Last thing is the $mobile_device_url. If you are like me, most visitors don't enter your site on your homepage anyway. They click a search ad or organic result and enter on a product page. Redirecting to mobile_index.php doesn't make sense. You want them to go to the correct product page, just on the mobile version. Here's what you do. In your header.php immediately before the "require_once('mobile/includes/classes/mobile_user_detect.php');" line you just added, insert this code "$mobile_device_url = basename($PHP_SELF) . '?' . tep_get_all_get_params();". This grabs the product id and correct file name from the referring URL so the redirect can append it to the new URL. So, "www.yousite.com/catalog/product_info.php?product_id=1" becomes "www.yousite.com/catalog/mobile_product_info.php?product_id=1".

Added Benefits

For folks who are struggling with links always referring back to your main site, I think this would just send them to your mobile site again. I wasn't having this issue thanks to some previous posts, but I suspect it would function in this fashion. Guess someone else will have to try it.

For folks who normally use SEO URLS, this even allows my install to correctly redirect to these product pages. Basically then, "www.yousite.com/catalog/some-great-product-1.html" becomes "www.yousite.com/catalog/mobile_product_info.php?product_id=1". If you're using a different SEO URLs and it doesn't work for you, sorry. For many though, this will save you having to rewrite all your links with your PPC providers to the non-SEO URL format. It works either way.

I know this was a little long. Hopefully, it contains some useful info for someone. I have added several changes from some previous posts on this thread, so I don't really have a way to see if these changes will work with the contrib "out of the box". Good luck to all and thanks to the original author and many previous posters.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks wflynn but I found I think the easiest solution and most reliable, I add this code in to .htaccess file:

/////////////////////////////

# don't apply the rules if you're already in the mobile directory, infintine loop

# you'll want to test against the host if you're using a subdomain

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/mobile_catalogue.php.*$

# if the browser accepts these mime-types, it's definitely mobile, or pretending to be

RewriteCond %{HTTP_ACCEPT} "text\/vnd\.wap\.wml|application\/vnd\.wap\.xhtml\+xml" [NC,OR]

# a bunch of user agent tests

RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "sony|symbian|nokia|samsung|mobile|windows ce|epoc|opera" [NC,OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "mini|nitro|j2me|midp-|cldc-|netfront|mot|up\.browser|up\.link|audiovox"[NC,OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "blackberry|ericsson,|panasonic|philips|sanyo|sharp|sie-"[NC,OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "portalmmm|blazer|avantgo|danger|palm|series60|palmsource|pocketpc"[NC,OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "smartphone|rover|ipaq|au-mic,|alcatel|ericy|vodafone\/|wap1\.|wap2\.|iPhone|android"[NC]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/$

RewriteRule ^$ /mobile_catalogue.php [L,R=302]

//////////////////////////

I change just RewriteRule and RewriteCond to my mobile file that should show up at the begining, this is it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Superb mobile contribution by the way!!

I really believe this contrib would be complete if there were back buttons. Especially a parent categories back button that takes the user back to the parent category (right now we have to always click the mobile_catalogue.php link at the top of page).

I have been jibby jabbying the code but to no avail. Every time I try to install a back button it will take me back to the mobile_index.php page.

Anyone here agree back buttons would be a nice addition?

Have a great evening everyone.

Edited by niagaramerchant

• 3 weeks later...

I've made a few of the changes B!!! suggests on page 20 of this thread which resolved almost all the issues I was having.

One outstanding thing I noticed in testing iOSC for my store is that when on the mobile version, if a product has attributes associated with it, all attributes are displayed whether or not that attribute has inventory (I use QTPro for this on the "classic" version). Any solutions or ways to get QTPro working on the mobile version?

Thanks!

Superb mobile contribution by the way!!

I really believe this contrib would be complete if there were back buttons. Especially a parent categories back button that takes the user back to the parent category (right now we have to always click the mobile_catalogue.php link at the top of page).

I have been jibby jabbying the code but to no avail. Every time I try to install a back button it will take me back to the mobile_index.php page.

Anyone here agree back buttons would be a nice addition?

Have a great evening everyone.

the idea is a clean interface not cluttered, so the back button of your browser is plenty enouhgt... in dec ill start again to work in this addon

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all. great contrib love it!

I am having one issue that I hope you can help me with on www.pagan-magic.co.uk/shop/mobile_checkout_shipping.php - the text is all bunched together for the postage options, could someone have a look and tell me what I need to do to clear up the format.

Many Thanks

Dawn

Edited by DawnG

redirect problems

I tried the advice of assassin11 about the .haccess, but not luck

Also the wflynn same result.. does anybody reach a working redirect??

I had this working just fine 'out of the box' on a WAMP localhost but when I uploaded to a live site on *NIX then no redirect - spent ages trying to work out why by following the redirect through the new mobile class and whilst all values looked/echoed out correctly - no redirect - so some sort of server setting preventing it?

So adapted wflynn's suggestion above and only edited catalog/includes/application_top.php (unlike wflynn I was not experiencing a loop) with the following code right before the closing ?> and replacing the code from the original add-on/contribution

if (MOBILE_SITE=='True'){
	 $useragent=$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'];
	 //start of code from http://detectmobilebrowser.com/ .
			if(preg_match('/android.+mobile|avantgo|bada\/|blackberry|blazer|compal|elaine|fennec|hiptop|iemobile|ip(hone|od)|iris|kindle|lge |maemo|midp|mmp|opera m(ob|in)i|palm( os)?|phone|p(ixi|re)\/|plucker|pocket|psp|symbian|treo|up\.(browser|link)|vodafone|wap|windows (ce|phone)|xda|xiino/i',$useragent)||preg_match('/1207|6310|6590|3gso|4thp|50[1-6]i|770s|802s|a wa|abac|ac(er|oo|s\-)|ai(ko|rn)|al(av|ca|co)|amoi|an(ex|ny|yw)|aptu|ar(ch|go)|as(te|us)|attw|au(di|\-m|r |s )|avan|be(ck|ll|nq)|bi(lb|rd)|bl(ac|az)|br(e|v)w|bumb|bw\-(n|u)|c55\/|capi|ccwa|cdm\-|cell|chtm|cldc|cmd\-|co(mp|nd)|craw|da(it|ll|ng)|dbte|dc\-s|devi|dica|dmob|do(c|p)o|ds(12|\-d)|el(49|ai)|em(l2|ul)|er(ic|k0)|esl8|ez([4-7]0|os|wa|ze)|fetc|fly(\-|_)|g1 u|g560|gene|gf\-5|g\-mo|go(\.w|od)|gr(ad|un)|haie|hcit|hd\-(m|p|t)|hei\-|hi(pt|ta)|hp( i|ip)|hs\-c|ht(c(\-| |_|a|g|p|s|t)|tp)|hu(aw|tc)|i\-(20|go|ma)|i230|iac( |\-|\/)|ibro|idea|ig01|ikom|im1k|inno|ipaq|iris|ja(t|v)a|jbro|jemu|jigs|kddi|keji|kgt( |\/)|klon|kpt |kwc\-|kyo(c|k)|le(no|xi)|lg( g|\/(k|l|u)|50|54|e\-|e\/|\-[a-w])|libw|lynx|m1\-w|m3ga|m50\/|ma(te|ui|xo)|mc(01|21|ca)|m\-cr|me(di|rc|ri)|mi(o8|oa|ts)|mmef|mo(01|02|bi|de|do|t(\-| |o|v)|zz)|mt(50|p1|v )|mwbp|mywa|n10[0-2]|n20[2-3]|n30(0|2)|n50(0|2|5)|n7(0(0|1)|10)|ne((c|m)\-|on|tf|wf|wg|wt)|nok(6|i)|nzph|o2im|op(ti|wv)|oran|owg1|p800|pan(a|d|t)|pdxg|pg(13|\-([1-8]|c))|phil|pire|pl(ay|uc)|pn\-2|po(ck|rt|se)|prox|psio|pt\-g|qa\-a|qc(07|12|21|32|60|\-[2-7]|i\-)|qtek|r380|r600|raks|rim9|ro(ve|zo)|s55\/|sa(ge|ma|mm|ms|ny|va)|sc(01|h\-|oo|p\-)|sdk\/|se(c(\-|0|1)|47|mc|nd|ri)|sgh\-|shar|sie(\-|m)|sk\-0|sl(45|id)|sm(al|ar|b3|it|t5)|so(ft|ny)|sp(01|h\-|v\-|v )|sy(01|mb)|t2(18|50)|t6(00|10|18)|ta(gt|lk)|tcl\-|tdg\-|tel(i|m)|tim\-|t\-mo|to(pl|sh)|ts(70|m\-|m3|m5)|tx\-9|up(\.b|g1|si)|utst|v400|v750|veri|vi(rg|te)|vk(40|5[0-3]|\-v)|vm40|voda|vulc|vx(52|53|60|61|70|80|81|83|85|98)|w3c(\-| )|webc|whit|wi(g |nc|nw)|wmlb|wonu|x700|xda(\-|2|g)|yas\-|your|zeto|zte\-/i',substr($useragent,0,4)))
	//end fo code from http://detectmobilebrowser.com/
	//start of code from original class file mobile_redirect.php
	{		$path = split("/" , $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']);
			$filename = $path[sizeof($path)-1];
			$file = 'mobile_' . $filename;
			$qstring = urldecode($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']);
			$SSL = ($_SERVER['HTTPS']) ? "SSL" : "NONSSL";
			if (file_exists($file)){
			tep_redirect(tep_href_link($file, str_replace('&', '&',$qstring), $SSL, false, false));
			}
	//end of original
	}
  }//end if (MOBILE_SITE=='True')

Grab the code as he advises from http://detectmobilebrowser.com/ and use it as:

if (preg_match......)//detectmobilebrowser code

{ // your redirect code

}

I've also wrapped this redirect in a

so that I could turn it off easily in the live site - to use this you need to insert the following using phpMyAdmin or whatever floats your boat:

INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES ('', 'Enable Mobile Site?', 'MOBILE_SITE', 'FALSE', 'Do you want to enable the mobile version of the site?', 1, 99, NULL, '2011-09-19 08:47:54', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''), ');

Now go to store admin, configuration, My Store and change the 'Enable Mobile Site' to 'True'. If you do not want to use it just delete the code in the last box (if(MOBILE_....)

the site concerned uses RC 2.2, STS Templates and SEO Urls.

If you find that you now get a working categories list but 404 for products try checking the products url - you may see an '&' in there - if so then check your file catalog/includes/functions/general.php for the function tep_redirect($url) you may need to add the line $url = str_replace('&', '&', $url); towards the end of the file thus:

$url = str_replace('&', '&', $url);

header('Location: ' . $url);

tep_exit();

May help but YMMV

Graeme

• 2 weeks later...

This is a really awesome contrib - Thank you!

Everything works on my site for the most part, but I have two problems.

1) When you click to submit the credit card info - instead of a confirmation page - it just reloads the same page. It works fine with the check or money order module but not the credit card.

and

2) When I click on a product (on my android phone) The browser returns "The page has too many server redirects"

When I click on my regular browser on my computer it goes to the non-mobile page.

I have ultimate SEO enabled on the main site and I have the define ('SEO_ENABLED', false); line in my configure.php

We recently changed our domain from www.elanteluggage.com to www.luggage-logic.com There is a 301 redirect in the htaccess file to redirect traffic from the old site to the new one.

The iOSC install is stock, I am using:

// require_once(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'iosc.php');

define(DIR_MOBILE_CLASSES , 'mobile/includes/classes/');

require(DIR_MOBILE_CLASSES . 'mobile_redirect.php');

$mobileRedirect = new mobileRedirect;

In application_top.php

This is my htaccess:

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^elanteluggage.com [OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.elanteluggage.com

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.luggage-logic.com/$1 [L,R=301]

# $Id: .htaccess,v 1.3 2003/06/12 10:53:20 hpdl Exp $

#

# This is used with Apache WebServers

#

# For this to work, you must include the parameter 'Options' to

# the AllowOverride configuration

#

# Example:

#

# <Directory "/usr/local/apache/htdocs">

# AllowOverride Options

# </Directory>

#

# 'All' with also work. (This configuration is in the

# apache/conf/httpd.conf file)

# The following makes adjustments to the SSL protocol for Internet

# Explorer browsers

#<IfModule mod_setenvif.c>

#<IfDefine SSL>

#SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \

#nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \

#downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

#</IfDefine>

#</IfModule>

# If Search Engine Friendly URLs do not work, try enabling the

# following Apache configuration parameter

#

# AcceptPathInfo On

# Fix certain PHP values

# (commented out by default to prevent errors occuring on certain

# servers)

#

#<IfModule mod_php4.c>

# php_value session.use_trans_sid 0

# php_value register_globals 1

#</IfModule>

# Ultimate SEO URLs BEGIN

#Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine On

#RewriteBase /home/elantelu/public_html/

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^elanteluggage.com [NC]

RewriteRule (.*) http://www.elanteluggage.com/$1 [R=301,QSA,L]

RewriteBase /~elantelu

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

# Ultimate SEO URLs END

Any help would be appreciated!!!

This is a really awesome contrib - Thank you!

Everything works on my site for the most part, but I have two problems.

1) When you click to submit the credit card info - instead of a confirmation page - it just reloads the same page. It works fine with the check or money order module but not the credit card.

and

2) When I click on a product (on my android phone) The browser returns "The page has too many server redirects"

When I click on my regular browser on my computer it goes to the non-mobile page.

I have ultimate SEO enabled on the main site and I have the define ('SEO_ENABLED', false); line in my configure.php

We recently changed our domain from www.elanteluggage.com to www.luggage-logic.com There is a 301 redirect in the htaccess file to redirect traffic from the old site to the new one.

The iOSC install is stock, I am using:

// require_once(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'iosc.php');

define(DIR_MOBILE_CLASSES , 'mobile/includes/classes/');

require(DIR_MOBILE_CLASSES . 'mobile_redirect.php');

$mobileRedirect = new mobileRedirect;

In application_top.php

This is my htaccess:

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^elanteluggage.com [OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.elanteluggage.com

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.luggage-logic.com/$1 [L,R=301]

# $Id: .htaccess,v 1.3 2003/06/12 10:53:20 hpdl Exp $

#

# This is used with Apache WebServers

#

# For this to work, you must include the parameter 'Options' to

# the AllowOverride configuration

#

# Example:

#

# <Directory "/usr/local/apache/htdocs">

# AllowOverride Options

# </Directory>

#

# 'All' with also work. (This configuration is in the

# apache/conf/httpd.conf file)

# The following makes adjustments to the SSL protocol for Internet

# Explorer browsers

#<IfModule mod_setenvif.c>

#<IfDefine SSL>

#SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \

#nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \

#downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

#</IfDefine>

#</IfModule>

# If Search Engine Friendly URLs do not work, try enabling the

# following Apache configuration parameter

#

# AcceptPathInfo On

# Fix certain PHP values

# (commented out by default to prevent errors occuring on certain

# servers)

#

#<IfModule mod_php4.c>

# php_value session.use_trans_sid 0

# php_value register_globals 1

#</IfModule>

# Ultimate SEO URLs BEGIN

#Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine On

#RewriteBase /home/elantelu/public_html/

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^elanteluggage.com [NC]

RewriteRule (.*) http://www.elanteluggage.com/$1 [R=301,QSA,L]

RewriteBase /~elantelu

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

# Ultimate SEO URLs END

Any help would be appreciated!!!

SO I have been working on this for the last 24 hours with no luck......

My tech support at my host says:

I've carefully investigated the issue and I managed to reproduce the problem on my end. I accessed the website using my HTC Android phone and when I attempted to access a product I got the error.

In order to find out why the redirection occurs I used the Apache mod_rewrite RewriteLog debugging feature. When enabled, this option of mod_rewrite adds information to a text file regarding the way redirects in your .htaccess file are processed. The text file accessible at:

http://www.luggage-logic.com/rewrite.txt

According to the information in the file there is a problem between your OS Commerce mobile website contribution and your Ultimate SEO URLs plugin. The rules in your .htaccess file redirect all requests to the following OS Commerce files:

product_info.php

index.php

popup_image.php

articles.php

article_info.php

product_reviews.php

product_reviews_info.php

information.php

Unfortunately, the mobile version contribution redirects the user again because it detects that the request comes from a mobile device. That said, you need to contact the developers of the two extensions and ask for assistance. After all, they have created the software packages and only they will be able to assist you. I am sure that there are other people using the contributions and they will be glad to fix this bug.

Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Another odd thing - with certain products the shopping cart works (adds product and takes you to cart) for others it does not. At first I thought it was products with more than one picture that weren't working but I was wrong.

The shopping cart works for both products: http://www.luggage-logic.com/mobile_products.php?cPath=65

The shopping cart doesn't work for any of these EXCEPT the "pack-flat back up bag": http://www.luggage-logic.com/mobile_products.php?cPath=41

I am about ready to give up.......

As an idea, could a mobile URL field be put in the database and just have the program call that instead of using redirects?

Thanks,

Brian

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there

I have spent Christmas with this and think its great, i have everything working as it should except the look, all i get in emulators and my own Android and a friends Iphone are text links for the header and no styles, the images for the products are there so i assume its not configure.php, i know its something silly but i cant work it out, if there is anyone who could point me in the right direction for the code i would appriate it, the address of the phone site is http://www.batterytrader.com/mobile_index.php

Merry Christmas

David

Hi just an update on the above, the look is perfect in explorer on my PC

but not on chrome, safari, and firefox on a PC

nor in andriod, opera for mobile and iphone on a phone

So i assume its the CSS sheets or the way they are being sourced

This is the code in the header

<meta name="viewport"
content="width=320; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=0;" />
<style type="text/css" media="screen">
@import "<?php echo DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES; ?>iphone.css";
@import "<?php echo DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES; ?>custom.css";
</style>

and this is the code in iphone.css

/* iOSC 3.0 by LTGraf.com 2010-11-19 */
body {
   margin: 0;
   font-family: Helvetica;
   background: #FFFFFF;
   color: #1e1e1e;
   overflow-x: hidden;
   -webkit-user-select: none;
   -webkit-text-size-adjust: none;
-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
font-smoothing:antialiased;/*css3*/
   -moz-font-smoothing:antialiased;/*gecko (ex:Firefox)*/
}
form {
 display:inline;
}
A {
 color: #6699DD;
 text-decoration: none;
}
A:hover {
 text-decoration: underline;
}
#iphone_content {
width:100%;
position:absolute;
}
#headerLogo {
color:#FFFFFF;
text-transform:uppercase;
font-size:18px;
text-align:center;
background:url(../images/header_back.png) repeat-x;
line-height:48px;
}
table.logo{
display: none;
}
#returning_cust, #new_cust, #inscription {
width:90%;
border-radius:5px;/*css3*/
   -moz-border-radius:5px;/*gecko (ex:Firefox)*/
   -webkit-border-radius:5px;/*webkit (ex:safari)*/
padding:5px;
color:#1e1e1e;
border:1px solid #ccc;
margin:auto;
margin-top:5px;
background:#F4F4F4;
margin-bottom:5px;
}
#returning_cust h1, #new_cust h1, #inscription h1 {
margin:0;
}
#returning_cust input, #new_cust input, #inscription input {
width:150px;
}
#returning_cust .float {
display: block;
width:33%;
float:left;
text-align:left;
font-weight:bold;
}
#inscription .float {
width:45%;
font-weight:normal;
}
#inscription .obligatoire {
color:#FF0000;
}
#inscription .form_line{
clear:left;
}
#inscription .form_line.gender input {
width:auto;
}
#inscription .form_line.birthdate input {
width:100px;
}

#also_purchased {
padding:10px;
text-align:justify;
display:block;
}
#prodCell_also {
width:30%;
min-height:125px;
border:0px solid #ccc;
padding:2px;
margin:2px;
background:#ccc;
}
#prodCell_also img, #prodCell img, #ficheProdTop img {
}
#prodCell_also .prodImg, #prodCell .prodImg {
border-bottom:1px solid #ccc;
margin-bottom:2px;
background:#f4f4f4;
padding-top:2px;
}
#prodCell_also .prodName {
font-size:12px;
background:#e7e7e7;
min-height:80px;
}
#prodCell {
width:30%;
min-height:225px;
}
#prodCell #empty {
border:0;
}
#prodCell input {
}
#prodCell .prodName {
font-size:10px;
min-height:60px;
}
#prodCell .prodPrice {
font-size:16px;
background:#1e1e1e;
color:#fff;
}
#prodCell .prodBuy {
background:#77ae01;
height:30px;
}
#ficheProdTop {
width:95%;
margin-left:5px;
}
#ficheProdTop .visuel {
height:90px;
}
#ficheProdTop h2 {
font-size:14px;
margin:0;
margin-left:110px;
}
#ficheProdTop .prodPrice {
background:#1e1e1e;
margin-bottom:10px;
margin-left:110px;
margin-top:15px;
color:#fff;
width:25%;
}
#ficheProdTop .options {
margin-top:5px!important;
margin-left:0px;
clear:left;
}
#ficheProdTop .optName {
}
#ficheProdTop .bouton {
clear:both;
}
#ficheProdMid {
margin-top:10px;
}
#contactForm {
}
#contactForm .float {
width:40%;
}
#contactForm .float_full_width {
width:100%;
}
#results {
}
#cms {
}
#cms h2 {
}
#accthistpl {
}
#accthistpl h1 {
}
#accthistpl h2 {
}
#accthistpl #nomProd {
width:70%;
}
#accthistpl #ligneProdNom {
font-size:11px;
width:70%;
}
#accthistpl #taxProd {
float:right;
width:15%;
}
#accthistpl #ligneProdTax {
}
#accthistpl #totalProd {
}
#accthistpl #ligneProdPrix {
text-align:right;
}
#accthistpl #subTotal {
}
#accthistpl #titre {
width:85%;
}
#accthistpl #text {
}
#accthistpl #delivery {
}
#accthistpl #shipping {
width:55%;
display:inline-table;
}
#accthistpl #historic {
width:95.5%;
}
#accthistpl .clear {
clear:both;
}
#accthistpl #billing {
}
#accthistpl #payment {
display:inline-table;
}
#accthistpl .fleche {
vertical-align:middle;
margin-top:-60px;
}
#accthistpl #maxentries {
width:92%;
margin:10px;
}
#accthistpl #bouton {
width:92%;
background:#999;
}
#acctHist {
width:98%;
border-bottom:1px solid #ccc;
}
#acctHist .fleche {
margin-top:-30px;
}
.fleche {
}
#newsletter, #notifications, #password, #abd, #checkout_conf, #checkout_shipping, #checkout_payment, #checkout_pmt_add, #checkout_ship_add, #checkout_success {
margin:5px;
}
#newsletter #titre {
}
#newsletter #text, #notifications #text, #password #text, #checkout_conf #text {
}
#notifications h1, #abd h1, #checkout_conf h1, #checkout_shipping h1, #checkout_payment h1, #checkout_pmt_add h1, #checkout_ship_add h1, #checkout_success h1, #cms h1, #also_purchased h1 {
}
#checkout_conf #bouton, #checkout_shipping #bouton, #checkout_payment #bouton, #checkout_pmt_add #bouton, #checkout_ship_add #bouton, #checkout_success #bouton, #cms #bouton {
width:93%;
}
#checkout_shipping #module, #checkout_payment #module {
}
#checkout_shipping #ship_add, #checkout_payment #bill_add, #checkout_pmt_add #bill_add, #checkout_ship_add #ship_add {
}
#checkout_conf #ligneProd {
margin-right:5px;
}
#checkout_conf .gras {
}
#abd .required {
}
#abd .float {
width:50%;
}
#abd .inputRequirement {
}
#password .float {
}
table.categories {
width: 100%;
padding: 0;
margin: 0;
border-collapse: collapse;
   font-size: 16px;
   font-weight: bold;
   color: #333333;
   cursor: hand;
cursor: pointer;
}
tr.categories{
background-color: white;
}
tr.categories:hover{
background-color: #EEEEEE;
}
tr.categoriesselect{
background-color: #FFFFCC;
}
td.categories {
padding-left: 5px;
height:40px;
border-top-color: #AAAAAA;
   border-top-style: solid;
   border-top-width: thin;
border-bottom-color: #AAAAAA;
   border-bottom-style: solid;
   border-bottom-width: thin;
}
td.categories a{
   font-size: 16px;
   color: #333333;
}
hr.separator {
border: 0px;
background-color: #AAAAAA;
height: 1px;
}
td.smallText, span.smallText, p.smallText {
 font-size: 10px;
}
td.midText, span.midText, p.midText {
}
span.orderEdit {
}
td.main {
 font-size: 12px;
 padding-left: 5px;
 padding-right: 5px;
}

td.review {
padding-left:10px;
}
td.footer{
}
TR.accountHistory-odd, TR.addressBook-odd, TR.alsoPurchased-odd, TR.payment-odd, TR.productListing-odd, TR.productReviews-odd, TR.upcomingProducts-odd, TR.shippingOptions-odd {
 background: #f8f8f9;
}
TR.accountHistory-even, TR.addressBook-even, TR.alsoPurchased-even, TR.payment-even, TR.productListing-even, TR.productReviews-even, TR.upcomingProducts-even, TR.shippingOptions-even {
 background: #f8f8f9;
}
TABLE.productListing {
 border: 1px;
 border-style: solid;
 border-color: #b6b7cb;
 border-spacing: 1px;
}
.productListing-heading {
 background: #b6b7cb;
 color: #FFFFFF;
}
TD.productListing-data {
 padding-right: 4px;
}
SPAN.productSpecialPrice {
 color: #ff0000;
}
table.productsGrid {
}
td.productsGrid{
 border: 1px;
 border-style: solid;
 border-color: #b6b7cb;
 border-spacing: 1px;
}
table.productCell{
 text-align: center;
 height: 100%;
}
td.stockWarning {
}
td.pageHeading  {
 font-size: 14px;
}
td.productHeader {
 font-size: 14px;
}
#mobileButton table{
 background: url(../images/greybutton/background.gif) repeat-x;
}
#mobileButton td{
 height: 23px;
 font-size: 11px;
 color: navy;
 vertical-align: middle;
 padding: 0px;
 border: 0;
}
#header {
}
#mainBody {
}
#footer {
width:97%;
}
#mobileForm input[type="text"],input[type="password"], select {
width: 150px;
}
#productAttribute select {
width: 100px;
}
#errorMsg {
 background: #ff0000;
 color: #ffffff;
 font-weight : bold;
 text-align : center;
}
TABLE.headerNavigation {
background-image: url("../images/header_navigation_back.png");
background-repeat: repeat-x;
   height: 50px;
   padding-top: 4px;
   padding-bottom: 4px;
}
tr.headerNavigation {
}
td.headerNavigation {
 font-weight : bold;
 vertical-align: bottom;
 width: 20%;
}
TD.headerNavigation A {
color: #1e1e1e;
}
A.headerNavigation:hover {
 color: #999999;
}

#headerShop {
background: url("../images/home.png") no-repeat center top;
}
#headerBoutique {
background: url("../images/boutique.png") no-repeat center top;
}
#headerSearch {
background: url("../images/search2.png") no-repeat center top;
}
#headerAccount {
background: url("../images/compte.png") no-repeat center top;
}
#headerAbout {
background: url("../images/help.png") no-repeat center top;
}
#headerLanguage {
background: url("../images/language.png") no-repeat center top;
}
table.headerTitle{
height: 48px;
background-image: url("../images/header_back.png");
background-repeat: repeat-x;
color: #ffffff;
font-size: 20px;
}
td.headerTitleRight{
width: 60px;
text-align: right;
vertical-align: top;
padding-top: 9px;
padding-right: 6px;
}

.messageBox {font-size: 10px; }
#messageStack {
color:#FFFFFF;
border:0px solid #ccc;
}
.messageStackError, .messageStackWarning {font-size: 10px; background-color:#a70004; }
.messageStackSuccess {font-size: 10px; background-color: #64a700; }
div.headerNavigation {
filter:alpha(opacity=50);
-moz-opacity:.50;
   opacity:.50;
}

I have now spent 2 days on it, i have not much ( or none ) experience with style sheets but am pretty sure that this is where the problem is as i cannot get them to validate, perhaps someone has a style sheet that is known to work ?

thank you

David

Just another update

I have almost eveything working as it should, and very good it is, i am very pleased with it, just have a couple of important problems left.

I Use credit card processing and when confirm it clicked it goes to the correct site but it is not taking the info with it, but if you go back on the browser and click it again it does, I feel i am very close but no coconut yet, i am Using SSL and get the feeling its something to do with the cookies but cant work it out yet.

David

Hello,

Great contrib! But i have problems to view the product listings on my smartphone and in my pc. It says "Fehlende® oder ungültige® Größenparameter!".

Thx for help!

This was caused by the contrib "Automatic Thumbnail". Changed code in catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php:

(!isset ($x) || ereg ('^[0-9]{1,}$', $x, $regs)) &&
    (!isset ($y) || ereg ('^[0-9]{1,}$', $y, $regs)) &&
    (isset ($x) || isset ($y))
    ? true
    : DIE ('Fehlende® oder ungültige® Größenparameter!');

to

/**
    (!isset ($x) || ereg ('^[0-9]{1,}$', $x, $regs)) &&
    (!isset ($y) || ereg ('^[0-9]{1,}$', $y, $regs)) &&
    (isset ($x) || isset ($y))
    ? true
    : DIE ('Fehlende® oder ungültige® Größenparameter!');
    **/

Don't know for what this code is but it works ;)

Installed with some difficulties but now it's quite ok, i'm using it just to let people navigate through the catalog and check order status so it's quite good!

The thing that i can't fix is the category nesting : i have a cat structure like this :

--Category

----Subcategory

-------SUB-SUBCAT1

-------SUB-SUBCAT 2

But the menu looks like it can't go far than Category-Subcategory.

It won't even display the SUB-SUBCAT

Any idea?

Cheers

Fab

Advice on forum are Free, Email or Pm to fix your site is work...which I charge for :)

-------------------

I had this working just fine 'out of the box' on a WAMP localhost but when I uploaded to a live site on *NIX then no redirect - spent ages trying to work out why by following the redirect through the new mobile class and whilst all values looked/echoed out correctly - no redirect - so some sort of server setting preventing it?

So adapted wflynn's suggestion above and only edited catalog/includes/application_top.php (unlike wflynn I was not experiencing a loop) with the following code right before the closing ?> and replacing the code from the original add-on/contribution

$useragent=$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'];
	 //start of code from http://detectmobilebrowser.com/ .
			if(preg_match('/android.+mobile|avantgo|bada\/|blackberry|blazer|compal|elaine|fennec|hiptop|iemobile|ip(hone|od)|iris|kindle|lge |maemo|midp|mmp|opera m(ob|in)i|palm( os)?|phone|p(ixi|re)\/|plucker|pocket|psp|symbian|treo|up\.(browser|link)|vodafone|wap|windows (ce|phone)|xda|xiino/i',$useragent)||preg_match('/1207|6310|6590|3gso|4thp|50[1-6]i|770s|802s|a wa|abac|ac(er|oo|s\-)|ai(ko|rn)|al(av|ca|co)|amoi|an(ex|ny|yw)|aptu|ar(ch|go)|as(te|us)|attw|au(di|\-m|r |s )|avan|be(ck|ll|nq)|bi(lb|rd)|bl(ac|az)|br(e|v)w|bumb|bw\-(n|u)|c55\/|capi|ccwa|cdm\-|cell|chtm|cldc|cmd\-|co(mp|nd)|craw|da(it|ll|ng)|dbte|dc\-s|devi|dica|dmob|do(c|p)o|ds(12|\-d)|el(49|ai)|em(l2|ul)|er(ic|k0)|esl8|ez([4-7]0|os|wa|ze)|fetc|fly(\-|_)|g1 u|g560|gene|gf\-5|g\-mo|go(\.w|od)|gr(ad|un)|haie|hcit|hd\-(m|p|t)|hei\-|hi(pt|ta)|hp( i|ip)|hs\-c|ht(c(\-| |_|a|g|p|s|t)|tp)|hu(aw|tc)|i\-(20|go|ma)|i230|iac( |\-|\/)|ibro|idea|ig01|ikom|im1k|inno|ipaq|iris|ja(t|v)a|jbro|jemu|jigs|kddi|keji|kgt( |\/)|klon|kpt |kwc\-|kyo(c|k)|le(no|xi)|lg( g|\/(k|l|u)|50|54|e\-|e\/|\-[a-w])|libw|lynx|m1\-w|m3ga|m50\/|ma(te|ui|xo)|mc(01|21|ca)|m\-cr|me(di|rc|ri)|mi(o8|oa|ts)|mmef|mo(01|02|bi|de|do|t(\-| |o|v)|zz)|mt(50|p1|v )|mwbp|mywa|n10[0-2]|n20[2-3]|n30(0|2)|n50(0|2|5)|n7(0(0|1)|10)|ne((c|m)\-|on|tf|wf|wg|wt)|nok(6|i)|nzph|o2im|op(ti|wv)|oran|owg1|p800|pan(a|d|t)|pdxg|pg(13|\-([1-8]|c))|phil|pire|pl(ay|uc)|pn\-2|po(ck|rt|se)|prox|psio|pt\-g|qa\-a|qc(07|12|21|32|60|\-[2-7]|i\-)|qtek|r380|r600|raks|rim9|ro(ve|zo)|s55\/|sa(ge|ma|mm|ms|ny|va)|sc(01|h\-|oo|p\-)|sdk\/|se(c(\-|0|1)|47|mc|nd|ri)|sgh\-|shar|sie(\-|m)|sk\-0|sl(45|id)|sm(al|ar|b3|it|t5)|so(ft|ny)|sp(01|h\-|v\-|v )|sy(01|mb)|t2(18|50)|t6(00|10|18)|ta(gt|lk)|tcl\-|tdg\-|tel(i|m)|tim\-|t\-mo|to(pl|sh)|ts(70|m\-|m3|m5)|tx\-9|up(\.b|g1|si)|utst|v400|v750|veri|vi(rg|te)|vk(40|5[0-3]|\-v)|vm40|voda|vulc|vx(52|53|60|61|70|80|81|83|85|98)|w3c(\-| )|webc|whit|wi(g |nc|nw)|wmlb|wonu|x700|xda(\-|2|g)|yas\-|your|zeto|zte\-/i',substr($useragent,0,4)))
	//end fo code from http://detectmobilebrowser.com/
	//start of code from original class file mobile_redirect.php
	{		$path = split("/" , $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']);
			$filename = $path[sizeof($path)-1];
			$file = 'mobile_' . $filename;
			$qstring = urldecode($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']);
			$SSL = ($_SERVER['HTTPS']) ? "SSL" : "NONSSL";
			if (file_exists($file)){
			tep_redirect(tep_href_link($file, str_replace('&', '&',$qstring), $SSL, false, false));
			}
	//end of original
	}

Grab the code as he advises from http://detectmobilebrowser.com/ and use it as:

if (preg_match......)//detectmobilebrowser code

{ // your redirect code

}

I've also wrapped this redirect in a

so that I could turn it off easily in the live site - to use this you need to insert the following using phpMyAdmin or whatever floats your boat:

INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES ('', 'Enable Mobile Site?', 'MOBILE_SITE', 'FALSE', 'Do you want to enable the mobile version of the site?', 1, 99, NULL, '2011-09-19 08:47:54', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''), ');

Now go to store admin, configuration, My Store and change the 'Enable Mobile Site' to 'True'. If you do not want to use it just delete the code in the last box (if(MOBILE_....)

the site concerned uses RC 2.2, STS Templates and SEO Urls.

If you find that you now get a working categories list but 404 for products try checking the products url - you may see an '&' in there - if so then check your file catalog/includes/functions/general.php for the function tep_redirect($url) you may need to add the line $url = str_replace('&', '&', $url); towards the end of the file thus:

$url = str_replace('&', '&', $url);

header('Location: ' . $url);

tep_exit();

May help but YMMV

Graeme

I have used the above and it almost works perfect, except that it is directing to

mobile_index.php?cpath=123, but it should go to

mobile_catalouge.php?cpath=123

Any ideas on how to make that change

I tried changing $file = 'mobile_' . $filename; to mobile_cata... but it appears to be the $filename that needs to be split further

thank you

David

Just an update

The products link perfectly direct from Google, its only the Ctaegories that do not, this is because it is a slightly different struture using Mobile_catalouge

I have tried in HTaccess (in the main site) to divert them, afterall it is only the mobile side of the site that will use them

mobile_index.php?cpath=* to mobile_catalogue.php?cpath=*

using

RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} cpath=([0-9]+)
RewriteRule  ^mobile_index.php$ /mobile_catalogue.php?cPath$1? [R=301,NC,L]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} cpath=([0-9]+)_([0-9]+)
RewriteRule  ^mobile_index.php$ /mobile_catalogue.php?cPath$1_$2? [R=301,NC,L]

but i do not think its quite right, also not sure if the change should be made there either

so will look to see if i should look elsewhere

David

David