osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] iOSC - mobile version of OSC on your iPhone

bumbarash

Thanks for the code change above, I need help with yet another

Also need to add missing

define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE', 'mobile_product_reviews_write.php');

to mobile/includes/config.php

Another one from mobile_products_reviews_write.php - user is directed to main site when adding a review and click the continue button

I suppose it would be the following code

<?php echo tep_draw_form('product_reviews_write', tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE, 'action=process&products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']), 'post', 'onSubmit="return checkForm();"'); ?>

Getting the Phoenix off the ground

Thanks for the code change above, I need help with yet another

Also need to add missing

define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE', 'mobile_product_reviews_write.php');

to mobile/includes/config.php

Another one from mobile_products_reviews_write.php - user is directed to main site when adding a review and click the continue button

I suppose it would be the following code

<?php echo tep_draw_form('product_reviews_write', tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE, 'action=process&products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']), 'post', 'onSubmit="return checkForm();"'); ?>

I have copied this in my includes/filenames.php:

//MOBILE

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_INFO', 'mobile-info.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_INDEX', 'mobile-index.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_CART', 'mobile-cart.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_HISTORY', 'mobile-history.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_SHIPPING', 'mobile-shipping.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_PAYMENT', 'mobile-payment.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_PROCESS', 'mobile-process.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_SHIPPING_ADDRESS', 'mobile-shipping-address.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_PAYMENT_ADDRESS', 'mobile-payment-address.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_CONFIRMATION', 'mobile-confirmation.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_SUCCESS', 'mobile-success.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_COUPON', 'mobile-coupon.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_LOGIN', 'mobile-login.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_LOGOFF', 'mobile-logoff.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_PASSWORD', 'mobile-password.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_CREATE_ACCOUNT', 'mobile-create-account.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_REVIEWS_INFO', 'mobile-reviews-info.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_LISTING', 'mobile-listing.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_SEARCH_RESULT', 'mobile-search-result.php');

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE', 'mobile_product_reviews_write.php');

Also working now: http://www.demooisteringen.nl/mobile_index.php

Edited by westernunity

Hello! Firstable, I wanna to say thanks for this contribution Awesome!! :)

Now, looking for some help :'( with my instalation. I got this error when enter to a subcategory or click on about and some other links

Warning: require(includes/languages/espanol/mobile_index.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tuhostmx/public_html/heaven/mobile_about.php on line 3

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/espanol/mobile_index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/tuhostmx/public_html/heaven/mobile_about.php on line 3

or

Warning: require(includes/languages/espanol/mobile_index.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tuhostmx/public_html/heaven/mobile_products.php on line 30

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/espanol/mobile_index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/tuhostmx/public_html/heaven/mobile_products.php on line 30

other thing is, when I open the mobile_index.php in the normal pc resolution all the words are in spanish but in my android and one iphone that i have for testing purposes (my brother´s one) everything appears in english with no option to change the language.

this is what Im talking about mobile site

Thank you for any advice you can give me..

regards

Hello! Firstable, I wanna to say thanks for this contribution Awesome!! :)

Now, looking for some help :'( with my instalation. I got this error when enter to a subcategory or click on about and some other links

Warning: require(includes/languages/espanol/mobile_index.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tuhostmx/public_html/heaven/mobile_about.php on line 3

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/espanol/mobile_index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/tuhostmx/public_html/heaven/mobile_about.php on line 3

or

Warning: require(includes/languages/espanol/mobile_index.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tuhostmx/public_html/heaven/mobile_products.php on line 30

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/espanol/mobile_index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/tuhostmx/public_html/heaven/mobile_products.php on line 30

other thing is, when I open the mobile_index.php in the normal pc resolution all the words are in spanish but in my android and one iphone that i have for testing purposes (my brother´s one) everything appears in english with no option to change the language.

this is what Im talking about mobile site

Thank you for any advice you can give me..

regards

omihack, you have found the solution to your problem? because I have exactly the same problem, use exactly the same version Can you help me? please

omihack, you have found the solution to your problem? because I have exactly the same problem, use exactly the same version Can you help me? please

duplicate:

languages/espanol/index.php

languages/espanol/product_info.php

languages/espanol/shopping_cart.php

to:

languages/espanol/mobile_index.php

languages/espanol/mobile_product_info.php

languages/espanol/mobile_shopping_cart.php

Hello,

With the last version don't show subcategories, anybody knows how show it?

Regards!!

Sorry for my poor english.

What is the URL of your mobile site?

Im really sorry but I cannot understand what should I do, duplicate de files

and then rename them to

??

or copying the code to the files? Im sorry,please could you give us a explanation? Thank you in advance for your help and time

duplicate:

to:

Hi thanks yours all to respond and by theirs concern, but this files:

not exist, I have just a single file in the directory languages:

"espanol.php" or "english.php" or others languages

I dont have this files because, I dont have the directory: "espanol", but if you know any version of IOSC3 whith directory espanol, please link me.

It´s my page link: http://www.tenispadel.com.ar/tienda/osc/mobile_products.php?cPath=32

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to use iQsc 3.0 together with Multizone-Multitable Contribution MZMT - totally distorted screen on checkout_shipping. Every shipping option is there but unradable stacked one on another. Anybody have any idea how to get the screen in checkout shipping lined up?

Cheers

Roland

I'm trying to use iQsc 3.0 together with Multizone-Multitable Contribution MZMT - totally distorted screen on checkout_shipping. Every shipping option is there but unradable stacked one on another. Anybody have any idea how to get the screen in checkout shipping lined up?

Cheers

Roland

I don't know about the Multizone-Multitable contribution, but following the instructions below should fix the mobile_checkout_shipping.php file so that it looks right if you have more than two shipping options available for customers.

Find at about line 178:

<div id="module">
<?php echo $quotes[$i]['module']; ?></b> <?php if (isset($quotes[$i]['icon']) && tep_not_null($quotes[$i]['icon'])) { echo $quotes[$i]['icon']; } ?>

Add <br /> on line after so it looks like this:

<div id="module">
<?php echo $quotes[$i]['module']; ?></b> <?php if (isset($quotes[$i]['icon']) && tep_not_null($quotes[$i]['icon'])) { echo $quotes[$i]['icon']; } ?>
<br />

At about line 202, find:

<?php echo $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['title']; ?>
</div>

Remove (or comment out) </div>

At about line 212, find:

<?php
           $radio_buttons++;
         }
       }
     }
   }
?>

Change so that it looks like this:

<?php
           $radio_buttons++; ?> <br /> <?php  
         }?> </div> <?php   
       }
     }
   }
?>

That last one looks a little funny, but I didn't use proper formatting to keep things simple and not change the look of the original code too much.

I don't know about the Multizone-Multitable contribution, but following the instructions below should fix the mobile_checkout_shipping.php file so that it looks right if you have more than two shipping options available for customers.

Find at about line 178:

<div id="module">

Add <br /> on line after so it looks like this:

<div id="module">
<br />

At about line 202, find:

<?php echo $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['title']; ?>
</div>

Remove (or comment out) </div>

At about line 212, find:

<?php
           $radio_buttons++;
         }
       }
     }
   }
?>

Change so that it looks like this:

<?php
           $radio_buttons++; ?> <br /> <?php  
         }?> </div> <?php   
       }
     }
   }
?>

That last one looks a little funny, but I didn't use proper formatting to keep things simple and not change the look of the original code too much.

Thanks, that works fine!

Well... i read all post (may i found for 4 hours) and i don,t get de solution.

First, thank for this mod, is really nice, and neely work for me.

I try with latest version http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7836 on 2RC2a

The problem is with Ultimate Url,s, sure, because if url is dissabled all work right. But is url,s is working, then.....

The redirection work right, i can see the mobile page, and i can move for categories right, but,

1.- When i try to go in product_info, i go to the pc screen (not in mobile screen).

2.- In the categories page: If i click on add to cart in a product wiht out "special price" work right, but if a product have a "special price" don,t work.

3.- Also, if i do click on buy now in a product with atributes, go to pc screen. I think this is because anyway must go to product info for choice atribute. (if don,t have atributes, work right)

Well... Thats is all!!

If some one can say something about, thanks...

If not... Thanks anyway.

:thumbsup:

See you.

EDITION:

Uuuups... the page is http://www.divingmania.es/tienda

Edited by JaumeUbach

• 1 month later...

Great contribution. All works great apart from the fact that I get a funny A before the £ so it looks like this A£

On my main site it is all OK and just shows the £

Is there a fix for this on the mobile version ?

Thanks

Martyn

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've tried to install this contrib on http://notebookrepair.co.uk/mobile_index.php but its not working as it should, i've placed the redirect code in application_top.php, but mobile browsers are not being redirected. Also going to http://notebookrepair.co.uk/mobile_index.php does seem to work, however, clicking on any catagory simply takes you to the main (pc) site.

This webstore is very old, and various people have worked on it over the years. AFAIK, a very early URL rewriting mod was added, but never activated. I have removed any .htaccess files that maybe effecing redirects, but am at a loss as to what is wrong, any help on this matter would be highly appreciated.

Did anybody have any luck with the Credit Card module and have the all cc parameters passed?

Here is the fix for this issue:

in mobile_checkout_confirmation.php

after line 95:

if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {

insert:

echo $payment_modules->process_button();

so the section will look like :

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {
  echo $payment_modules->process_button();
   if ($confirmation = $payment_modules->confirmation()) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_PAYMENT_INFORMATION; ?></b></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>

This allows the payment module to render and pass the hidden fields containing the CC information.

That's it. Kept me busy for a week :-)

PLEASE NOTE:

It's up to you to decide wether or not you might want to save CC data on your server. There is a contribution that you might want to add to your store that encrypts data via MD5 at:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4359

Strongly recommended if you use the cc module.

• 1 month later...

@BretMcGrath - Were you able to get your mobile commerce site to work after implementing pixclinic's suggestions? We're about to dive into developing a mobile commerce presence for one of our stores, so I'm scouring the forums and researching.

really like this idea and it works well untill you get to the product page and then it display the page with no images .. any ideas where the problem lies

heres the mobi site

www.yoyoz.co.uk/catalog/mobile_index.php

Ok i will add somthing to the above i thought the problem was in mobile_product_info.php as that was the page that displayed all wrong but it does display very nicely if i go from the basket back to the product page

any ideas would be great as i like this contribution a lot and would love ot get it working properly

thanks in advance