• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] iOSC - mobile version of OSC on your iPhone

bumbarash

I'm reading the whole thread from the beginning and go on page 40...

Using version 5.1 (rev3) of this contribution in 2.2rc2a and I will not change after the problems I've had, I've solved some fast but not others.

I have not read about it or any solution as of today I have seen nothing published.

From the mobile version of a product without problem redirects to the classic version, or PC version as I call it.

Upside does not work because of ULTIMATE Seo Urls by chemo, or so I thought because after hayar a solution that works for me I think the error is caused Header Tags SEO.

The solution I've found to work both ways catalog/includes/application_top.php is added to the following:

if ($url_basename == $products['products_head_title_tag']) {
      $mobile_site = str_replace($products['products_head_title_tag'], 'mobile_product_info.php', $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);
    }

Obviously this contribution files have in the root, are not located in the mobile folder. I assume that will have to adapt to whoever has the files and placed in the mobile folder.

Hope that helps those in need!

I'm reading the whole thread from the beginning and go on page 40...

Using version 5.1 (rev3) of this contribution in 2.2rc2a and I will not change after the problems I've had, I've solved some fast but not others.

I have not read about it or any solution as of today I have seen nothing published.

From the mobile version of a product without problem redirects to the classic version, or PC version as I call it.

Upside does not work because of ULTIMATE Seo Urls by chemo, or so I thought because after hayar a solution that works for me I think the error is caused Header Tags SEO.

The solution I've found to work both ways catalog/includes/application_top.php is added to the following:

if ($url_basename == $products['products_head_title_tag']) {
      $mobile_site = str_replace($products['products_head_title_tag'], 'mobile_product_info.php', $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);
    }

Obviously this contribution files have in the root, are not located in the mobile folder. I assume that will have to adapt to whoever has the files and placed in the mobile folder.

Hope that helps those in need!

Thank you,

however in the newest versions all of this is fixed.

Kind regards

Rainer

Hi Rainer

I've hit a snag with the latest iosc and Ultimate Seo Urls 5 Pro (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7704/v,23) both requested by a client (along with a large number of other add-ons but I thought to get these two running first)

On a vanilla 2.3.4 oSC I was unable to get the mobile links operating correctly regardless of which add-on I installed first - the /mobile/ folder files would always lose a the '/mobile/' from the href value.

I've gone through all the docs you supplied and this thread and couldn't find a solution - (knowing me I have overlooked something)  however if the file includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/includes/usu_general_functions.php is edited as shown below then the links will work (copying  the changes you provide to the standard tep_href_link() function into the similar function with the SEO code

If I have missed something in the docs - apologies. Changes below start at line 41 in the USU code:

#### changes to href_link copied from the iOsc add-on ######
#### comment out the following seven lines            ######
//    if ($connection == 'NONSSL') {
//      $link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
//    } elseif ($connection == 'SSL') {
//      if (ENABLE_SSL == true) {
//        $link = HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG;
//      } else {
//        $link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
#### new code as supplied by iosc (Raiwa) #####
    defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? $mobile_directory = HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE : $mobile_directory = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
    defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? $mobile_secure_directory = HTTPS_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_MOBILE : $mobile_secure_directory = HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG;
    if ($connection == 'NONSSL') {
      $link = $mobile_directory;
    } elseif ($connection == 'SSL') {
      if (ENABLE_SSL == true) {
        $link = $mobile_secure_directory;
      } else {
##### end changes #######
Edited by Bob Terveuren

Hi Rainer

I've hit a snag with the latest iosc and Ultimate Seo Urls 5 Pro (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7704/v,23) both requested by a client (along with a large number of other add-ons but I thought to get these two running first)

On a vanilla 2.3.4 oSC I was unable to get the mobile links operating correctly regardless of which add-on I installed first - the /mobile/ folder files would always lose a the '/mobile/' from the href value.

I've gone through all the docs you supplied and this thread and couldn't find a solution - (knowing me I have overlooked something)  however if the file includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/includes/usu_general_functions.php is edited as shown below then the links will work (copying  the changes you provide to the standard tep_href_link() function into the similar function with the SEO code

If I have missed something in the docs - apologies. Changes below start at line 41 in the USU code:

#### changes to href_link copied from the iOsc add-on ######
#### comment out the following seven lines            ######
//    if ($connection == 'NONSSL') {
//      $link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
//    } elseif ($connection == 'SSL') {
//      if (ENABLE_SSL == true) {
//        $link = HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG;
//      } else {
//        $link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
#### new code as supplied by iosc (Raiwa) #####
    defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? $mobile_directory = HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE : $mobile_directory = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
    defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? $mobile_secure_directory = HTTPS_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_MOBILE : $mobile_secure_directory = HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG;
    if ($connection == 'NONSSL') {
    } elseif ($connection == 'SSL') {
      if (ENABLE_SSL == true) {
        $link = $mobile_secure_directory;
      } else {
##### end changes #######

Hello Bob @@Bob Terveuren,

You need to add the SEO URL support for Ultimate Seo Urls 5 Pro which is included in the Contribution support package for Mobile osc.

It includes a modified includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/includes/usu_general_functions.php you mention and there are more modifications needed to get SEO URL to work properly with Mobile osc.

Please download here:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8578

Kind regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

OSC 2.3.3.4

Mobile_OsC 7.5.0

Hello,

I'm having some trouble updating my theme through Jquerymobile themeroller.

Using the Design_customization_css.docx, I follow all the instructions down to this part:

p. open your new jquey stylesheet: mobile/ext/css/theme-Mytheme-min.css

find line 12:

@@import "mobile_Osc_stylesheet.css";

Replace with:

@@import "mobile_Mytheme_stylesheet.css";

What is unclear to me is that I do not find anything like that on line 12 when I open my new "mobile/ext/css/theme-Mytheme-min.css.

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks a million, as ususal.

OSC 2.3.3.4

Mobile_OsC 7.5.0

Hello,

I'm having some trouble updating my theme through Jquerymobile themeroller.

Using the Design_customization_css.docx, I follow all the instructions down to this part:

p. open your new jquey stylesheet: mobile/ext/css/theme-Mytheme-min.css

find line 12:

@@import "mobile_Osc_stylesheet.css";

Replace with:

@@import "mobile_Mytheme_stylesheet.css";

What is unclear to me is that I do not find anything like that on line 12 when I open my new "mobile/ext/css/theme-Mytheme-min.css.

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks a million, as ususal.

Hello Will @@wlsnoops,

O, yes, this is written for the case you use the included theme-Osc-min.css theme as a base and rename it and apply modifications over it. If you start with a new theme created with themeroller this line is not present. Just add it at the beginning of the theme:

Make sure to use the correct version in themeroller, should be 1.3.2

regards

Rainer

Thanks Rainer, nice job with your addon. Just installed on a new 2.3.4 works almost perfect, just can not create new account with mobile phone or log on to a existing account with mobile phone.

I can log on to a existing account if using the computer while i am in the /mobile folder, I think i missed some thing some were, any advice were to start looking

Thanks

SP

just trying out this addon iOSC Mobile Version for OSC 2.3.3. version 7.5.2

got it running, and the itouch icon to switch to the mobile site was visible so I clicked it and recieved this message

Warning: require(includes/classes/navigation_history.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /volume1/web/Test234mobile/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 148 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/navigation_history.php' (include_path='.') in /volume1/web/Test234mobile/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 148

could I find the problem?

went back in to admin and switched the mobile site off and then on, and now the itouch icon is now not visibile, checked the box was swicth on, so I'm confused now.

Anyone else had similar problems?

Mike

osC CE live - developing osC Phoenix adding modules with no core changes(awesome and easy!)

just trying out this addon iOSC Mobile Version for OSC 2.3.3. version 7.5.2

got it running, and the itouch icon to switch to the mobile site was visible so I clicked it and recieved this message

Warning: require(includes/classes/navigation_history.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /volume1/web/Test234mobile/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 148 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/navigation_history.php' (include_path='.') in /volume1/web/Test234mobile/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 148

could I find the problem?

went back in to admin and switched the mobile site off and then on, and now the itouch icon is now not visibile, checked the box was swicth on, so I'm confused now.

Anyone else had similar problems?

Mike

Hello Mike @@Mikepo,

1. Is your mobile site installed in a subdirectory or under subdomain?

2. Please check if you applied this change to catalog/application_top.php:

// include navigation history class
  require((defined('MOBILE_SESSION')? DIR_MOBILE_CLASSES : DIR_WS_CLASSES) . 'navigation_history.php');

3. Please check if you uploaded:

catalog/mobile/includes/classes/navigation_history.php

Kind regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

hello raiwa,

Do you know of any problems using windows 7 or windows 8 phones? I have everything tested working with Android phone but can not Create Account / login with Nokia Lumia 900 a Windows Phone,

any advice?

Hello Mike @@Mikepo,

1. Is your mobile site installed in a subdirectory or under subdomain?

2. Please check if you applied this change to catalog/application_top.php:

// include navigation history class
  require((defined('MOBILE_SESSION')? DIR_MOBILE_CLASSES : DIR_WS_CLASSES) . 'navigation_history.php');

3. Please check if you uploaded:

catalog/mobile/includes/classes/navigation_history.php

Kind regards

Rainer

Hi Rainer, I must of mis-copied files or something. MOBILE_SESSION, wasnt set.  So I'm starting again from fresh.

Thanks

Mike

osC CE live - developing osC Phoenix adding modules with no core changes(awesome and easy!)

hello raiwa,

Do you know of any problems using windows 7 or windows 8 phones? I have everything tested working with Android phone but can not Create Account / login with Nokia Lumia 900 a Windows Phone,

any advice?

Hello Sam @@Spiceupyour,

Which Mobile version are you using?

Do you have any add-on added, customized coding on these pages, Java scripts added?

Please try to switch off ajax-page load in the mobile configuration settings.

If it works, then add login.php to the page list in mobile header for not to use ajax page load. The buttons linking to this page and create account should then have added 'data-ajax="false"'.

See also the Add-On Support doc:

11. If you find problems with non working page links in pages you modified for add-ons and/or customization, this can be related to the Ajax page loading feature of Jquey Mobile.

If you can resolve this please let me know and I'll see to add your modifications in the next update.

If you can't solve the problem, please post error messages or what exact happens when you say "can not Create Account / login".

Thanks and kind regards

Rainer

hello rainer,

I am using your last uploaded version Mobile_OsC_7.5.2 for oscommerce 2.3.4, I have a few addons but i got that part working, only issue is can not login with windows mobile, everything works with Android phone, i have not tried other devices yet?

I need some break, will update you in 48 hours, together we will fix this :)

BTW: I tried to turn off ajax page load, that did not help

there is no error message, I am just back to login page

thanks for your time

Edited by Spiceupyour

Hi  rainer,

Solved!!

Look at the whole thing with again with a fresh and rested mind

The problem was not with your contribution, I had to change setting on my phone, I had to disable cookies in my mobile browser, now everything,  works like a charm,

Once again thanks for such great work!!!

Sam

Hi  rainer,

Solved!!

Look at the whole thing with again with a fresh and rested mind

The problem was not with your contribution, I had to change setting on my phone, I had to disable cookies in my mobile browser, now everything,  works like a charm,

Once again thanks for such great work!!!

Sam

Hello Sam @@Spiceupyour,

Glad to hear this.

Thank you

Kind regards

Rainer

Dear rainer,

I may be need some advice after all,

I had turned off the option of theme’s from Configuration>admin>mobile site, later when I was trying to turn this on it would not work so I tried to switch “off” and then “on” enable mobile site, now I have lost Both the links to my mobile site from my main store [catalog side] , I had a mobile icon in the left Column and CLASSIC - MOBILE View link  in the footer no matter what I try I can get this two links to show

Any advice

Edited by Spiceupyour

Dear rainer,

I may be need some advice after all,

I had turned off the option of theme’s from Configuration>admin>mobile site, later when I was trying to turn this on it would not work so I tried to switch “off” and then “on” enable mobile site, now I have lost Both the links to my mobile site from my main store [catalog side] , I had a mobile icon in the left Column and CLASSIC - MOBILE View link  in the footer no matter what I try I can get this two links to show

Any advice

Hello Sam @@Spiceupyour,

Yes there is a bug in the database installation script. I already prepared the fix for the next update.

Fact is that during evolution of the mobile contribution some configuration entrances were defined in upper case (True/False) and some in lower case (true/false).

In the php configuration script the default entrances are correct, but the sql function used to change the configuration entries are all in lower case. So if you change them, the lower case "true" will not be recognized in some entries.

Please use the sql script "Database/mobile_db_setup.sql" to check which functions/entries need to be corrected. This script is all correct.

For example: the main configuration: "Enable Mobile Site?" must be in upper case, so please change in your database:configuration:MOBILE_SITE

change the function from:

tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'), 

to:

tep_cfg_select_option(array('True', 'False'), 

The same for "MOBILE_THEME_ENABLE" and some other entrances you can see in the mentioned sql script.

I'll clean all of this up in the next update, sorry for the mess.

Kind regards

Rainer

Thanks Rainer,  for making this clear, your are so kind and helping, after I fix this problem, i might bother you with one more bug i found [i am still not sure]

want to test a few times before I come to you,

Thanks my man!!!

hello rainer,

Can I get the new file you have already  prepared for the next update.?

I have a copy of my data base backed up before i ran "mobile_db_setup.sql"

This will make it very easy for me

Thanks

Sam

hello rainer,

Can I get the new file you have already  prepared for the next update.?

I have a copy of my data base backed up before i ran "mobile_db_setup.sql"

This will make it very easy for me

Thanks

Sam

Hello Sam @@Spiceupyour,

Here the new mobile_db_setup.php

You do not need to recover your old database, the script will update the wrong functions. You just may need to toggle once the entries with the faulty functions when finished the update.

mobile_db_setup.php:

<?php

// mobile_db_setup.php V 7.5

require('includes/application_top.php');

// check configuration done already
      $chk_query = tep_db_query("select * from configuration_group where configuration_group_title = 'Mobile Site'");
      $result = tep_db_fetch_array($chk_query);
      $cfg_group_id = $result['configuration_group_id'];

if ($check = tep_db_num_rows($chk_query)) {
        $chk_query2 = tep_db_query("select * from configuration where configuration_key = 'MOBILE_SITE'"); // exists, upgrade
          if (tep_db_num_rows($chk_query2))  {
	    if (tep_db_num_rows(tep_db_query("select * from configuration where configuration_key = 'MOBILE_CLASSIC_REDIRECT'"))) { // V 7.5. already upgraded  
              $message = 4; // Already Upgrade to 7.5.3.
            } else {
	    if (tep_db_num_rows(tep_db_query("select * from configuration where configuration_key = 'MOBILE_NATIVEMENU'"))) { // V 7.5. already upgraded  
	        if($cfg_group_id) {// insert configuration values
                  $cfg_sql_array = array(array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Auto Redirect to Desktop Site', 'MOBILE_CLASSIC_REDIRECT', 'true', 'Do you want to redirect to classic site if using desktop computer?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 41, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"),
                  	  	   	 array("UPDATE `configuration` SET `set_function`='tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''),'  WHERE configuration_key= 'MOBILE_SITE';"),
                  	  	   	 array("UPDATE `configuration` SET `set_function`='tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''),'  WHERE configuration_key= 'JQUERY_MOBILE_VALIDATE';"),
                  	  	   	 array("UPDATE `configuration` SET `set_function`='tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''),'  WHERE configuration_key= 'MOBILE_THEME_ENABLE';"),
                  	  	   	 array("UPDATE `configuration` SET `set_function`='tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''),'  WHERE configuration_key= 'CATEGORY_IMAGES_LISTING';"),
                  	  	   	   );
                  $message = 35;  //7.5.3 update success
                  foreach ($cfg_sql_array as $sql_array) foreach ($sql_array as $value) if (tep_db_query($value) == false)  $message = 0;
                }
            } else {
	      if (tep_db_num_rows(tep_db_query("select * from configuration where configuration_key = 'CATEGORY_IMAGES_LISTING'"))) { // V 7.3.4. to 7.5.3  upgrade
                  $cfg_sql_array = array(array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Show breadcrumb trail in header', 'MOBILE_BREADCRUMB_TRAIL', 'true', 'Do you want to show the breadcrumb trail (categories-product-path) in the header?.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 21, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'),');"),
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Product Image', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE', '1', 'Do you want to display the Product Image?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 22, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Manufacturer', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER', '0', 'Do you want to display the Product Manufacturer?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 23, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES('Display Product Model', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL', '0', 'Do you want to display the Product Model?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 24, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Product Name', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_NAME', '2', 'Do you want to display the Product Name?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 25, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Product Price', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE', '3', 'Do you want to display the Product Price?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 26, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Product Quantity', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY', '0', 'Do you want to display the Product Quantity?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 27, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Product Weight', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT', '0', 'Do you want to display the Product Weight?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 28, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Buy Now button', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW', '4', 'Do you want to display the \"Buy Now\" button?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 29, '', now(), '', '')"), 
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Columns in product listing', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_COLUMNS', '3', 'Number of columns to display in product listing. Values = 1-5', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 30, '', now(), '', '')"), 
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Responsive Breakpoint for product listing', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_BREAKPOINT', '35', 'At which screen width the product listing will change to 1 column? Value in em, 40em = 640px', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 31, '', now(), '', '')"), 
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Product listing', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LISTING', '0', 'Which product listing do you want to use. Values: 0 = grid listing, 1 = table listing, 2 = listview', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 32, '', now(), '', '')"), 
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display product count in categories listing', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_COUNT', 'true', 'Do you want to show the number of products for each category in the categories listing?.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 33, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"), 
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('New Products Module', 'MOBILE_NEW_PRODUCTS_MODULE', '3', 'Maximum number of products to show in the new products module in mobile index page', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 34, '', now(), '', '')"), 
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Specials Module', 'MOBILE_SPECIALS_MODULE', '3', 'Maximum number of products to show in the specials module in mobile index page', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 35, '', now(), '', '')"), 
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Upcoming products Module', 'MOBILE_UPCOMING_MODULE', '3', 'Maximum number of products to show in the specials module in mobile index page', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 36, '', now(), '', '')"), 
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Labels inside input fields', 'MOBILE_PLACEHOLDER', 'true', 'Do you want to show the Label inside input fields?.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 37, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"), 
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Labels inside drop down menus', 'MOBILE_PLACEHOLDER_MENU', 'true', 'Do you want to show Labels inside drop down menus?.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 38, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"), 
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Clear Buttons in input fields', 'MOBILE_CLEARBUTTON', 'true', 'Do you want to show Clear Buttons in input fields?.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 39, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"), 
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Use Native Drop Down Menus', 'MOBILE_NATIVEMENU', 'true', 'Do you want to use Native Drop Down Menus?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 40, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"), 
                                       	 array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Auto Redirect to Desktop Site', 'MOBILE_CLASSIC_REDIRECT', 'true', 'Do you want to redirect to classic site if using desktop computer?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 41, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"), 
                                   );
                  $message = 2;  //7.5.3 upgrade success
                  foreach ($cfg_sql_array as $sql_array) foreach ($sql_array as $value) if (tep_db_query($value) == false)  $message = 0;
                }
              } else { // older version
                $message = 1;
              }
            }	
          }	
        } else { // new install
          $cfg_group_query = "INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order) VALUES ('Mobile Site', 'Configuration values for mobile site', '160')";
          if (tep_db_query($cfg_group_query) == false)  $message = 0;
          $cfg_group_id = tep_db_insert_id();
            $cfg_sql_array = array(array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Enable Mobile Site?', 'MOBILE_SITE', 'True', 'Do you want to enable the mobile version of the site?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 1, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Mobile Image Width', 'MOBILE_IMAGE_WIDTH', '80', 'The pixel width of mobile images. Use auto to scale the image to box size.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 2, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Mobile Image Height', 'MOBILE_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '80', 'The pixel height of mobile images. Use auto to scale the image to box size.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 3, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Mobile Product Image Width', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_IMAGE_WIDTH', '', 'The width of mobile images on the product page. Leave blank for auto image resize. Use numeric value for fixed image size in pixel, this is required for most image thumbnail add-ons.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 4, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Mobile Product Image Height', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '', 'The height of mobile images on the product page. Leave blank for auto image resize. Use numeric value for fixed image size in pixel, this is required for most image thumbnail add-ons.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 5, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Mobile Product Name Length', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_NAME_LENGTH', '55', 'The max length of product names shown in product listing', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 6, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Mobile Footer Date', 'FOOTER_DATE_ENABLED', 'true', 'Show the date in the mobile footer.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 8, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Mobile Footer Statistics', 'FOOTER_SITE_STATS_ENABLED', 'true', 'Show the statistics in the mobile footer.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 9, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Manufacturers in Advanced Mobile Search', 'SHOW_MANUFACTURERS_SEARCH_MENU', 'true', 'Show the manufacturers drop down menu in the advanced mobile search page.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 10, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Categories in Advanced Mobile Search', 'SHOW_CATEGORIES_SEARCH_MENU', 'true', 'Show the categories drop down menu in the advanced mobile search page.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 11, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Price range in Advanced Mobile Search', 'SHOW_SEARCH_BY_PRICE_RANGE', 'true', 'Show the price range option in the advanced mobile search page.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 12, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Price range in Advanced Mobile Search', 'SHOW_SEARCH_BY_PRICE_RANGE', 'true', 'Show the price range option in the advanced mobile search page.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 12, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Date range in Advanced Mobile Search', 'SHOW_SEARCH_BY_DATE_RANGE', 'true', 'Show the date range option in the advanced mobile search page.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 13, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Show Manufacturer Menu in Mobile Catalog', 'SHOW_MANUFACTURERS_CATALOG_MENU', 'true', 'Show the manufacturers drop down menu in mobile catalog.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 14, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Enable Ajax page load', 'AJAX_ENABLED', 'true', 'Ajax enabled', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', '15', '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Select link Transition', 'MOBILE_SITE_TRANSITION', 'False', 'Select link Transition for GET POST HREF (Enable Ajax page load to use this)', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 16, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'False\',\'fade\',\'pop\',\'flip\',\'turn\',\'flow\',\'slidefade\',\'slide\',\'slideup\',\'slidedown\'),');"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Osc Theme', 'MOBILE_SITE_THEME', 'Osc,Oscmobile,Grey', 'List of Theme for OSC Mobile', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 17, '', now(), NULL, NULL)"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Jquery Form Validation', 'JQUERY_MOBILE_VALIDATE', 'True', 'Do you want to enable the jquery validate', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 18, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'),');"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Enable theme selector', 'MOBILE_THEME_ENABLE', 'True', 'Do you want to enable the mobile theme selector of the site?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 19, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'),');"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Enable category listing with images', 'CATEGORY_IMAGES_LISTING', 'True', 'Do you want to enable the category listing style with images?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 20, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'),');"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Show breadcrumb trail in header', 'MOBILE_BREADCRUMB_TRAIL', 'true', 'Do you want to show the breadcrumb trail (categories-product-path) in the header?.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 21, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Product Image', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE', '1', 'Do you want to display the Product Image?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 22, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Manufacturer', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER', '0', 'Do you want to display the Product Manufacturer?',  '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 23, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES('Display Product Model', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL', '0', 'Do you want to display the Product Model?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 24, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Product Name', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_NAME', '2', 'Do you want to display the Product Name?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 25, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Product Price', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE', '3', 'Do you want to display the Product Price?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 26, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Product Quantity', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY', '0', 'Do you want to display the Product Quantity?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 27, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Product Weight', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT', '0', 'Do you want to display the Product Weight?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 28, '', now(), '', '')"),
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Buy Now button', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW', '4', 'Do you want to display the \"Buy Now\" button?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 29, '', now(), '', '')"), 
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Columns in product listing', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_COLUMNS', '3', 'Number of columns to display in product listing. Values = 1-5', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 30, '', now(), '', '')"), 
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Responsive Breakpoint for product listing', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LIST_BREAKPOINT', '35', 'At which screen width the product listing will change to 1 column? Value in em, 40em = 640px', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 31, '', now(), '', '')"), 
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Product listing', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_LISTING', '0', 'Which product listing do you want to use. Values: 0 = grid listing, 1 = table listing, 2 = listview', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 32, '', now(), '', '')"), 
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display product count in categories listing', 'MOBILE_PRODUCT_COUNT', 'true', 'Do you want to show the number of products for each category in the categories listing?.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 33, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"), 
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('New Products Module', 'MOBILE_NEW_PRODUCTS_MODULE', '3', 'Maximum number of products to show in the new products module in mobile index page', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 34, '', now(), '', '')"), 
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Specials Module', 'MOBILE_SPECIALS_MODULE', '3', 'Maximum number of products to show in the specials module in mobile index page', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 35, '', now(), '', '')"), 
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Upcoming products Module', 'MOBILE_UPCOMING_MODULE', '3', 'Maximum number of products to show in the specials module in mobile index page', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 36, '', now(), '', '')"), 
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Labels inside input fields', 'MOBILE_PLACEHOLDER', 'true', 'Do you want to show the Label inside input fields?.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 37, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"), 
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Labels inside drop down menus', 'MOBILE_PLACEHOLDER_MENU', 'true', 'Do you want to show Labels inside drop down menus?.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 38, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"), 
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Display Clear Buttons in input fields', 'MOBILE_CLEARBUTTON', 'true', 'Do you want to show Clear Buttons in input fields?.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 39, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"), 
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Use Native Drop Down Menus', 'MOBILE_NATIVEMENU', 'true', 'Do you want to use Native Drop Down Menus?.', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 40, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"), 
                                   array("INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('Auto Redirect to Desktop Site', 'MOBILE_CLASSIC_REDIRECT', 'true', 'Do you want to redirect to classic site if using desktop computer?', '" . $cfg_group_id . "', 41, '', now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');"), 
                                   );
            $message = 3;
          }
        }
      }
?>

<!-- body //-->
 <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
  <tr>
   <td width="100%" valign="top"> <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
      <tr>
        <td><?php echo 'Mobile Configuration Setup'; ?></td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
        <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
        <td>
<?php
	switch ($message) {
	  case '0':
	    echo ('Sorry, there was a problem encountered during setup!');
	  break;
	  case '1':
	    echo ('Your version can not be upgraded to OsC Mobile 7.5. Please update first to OsC Mobile 7.3.4');
	  break;
      	  case '2':
      	    echo ('Success. Mobile OsC configuration has been updated to Version 7.5.3');
          break;
          case '3':
            echo ('Success. Mobile OsC 7.5.3 configuration Setup Complete.');
          break;
          case '35':
            echo ('Success. Mobile OsC configuration has been updated to Version 7.5.3');
          break;
          case '4':
	    echo ('Mobile OsC 7.5.3 configuration Setup appears to be set up OK. No changes made.');
          break;
        default:
          echo ('Sorry, there was a problem encountered during setup!');
        }
?>
        </td>
      </tr>

</table> </td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
  </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

NOTE: You'll find a new entry "Auto Redirect to Desktop Site" which is part of the next version update and not functional in your version. However it doesn't disturb and you'll have your configuration entries already prepared for the update.

Kind regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

Hello rainer,

It me again with a small problem, I have added all the add-ons successfully to my mobile site and everything work OK, I am having a little trouble with the add-on for

send Html Welcome Email and invoice

The email invoice and welcome are both perfect when account is created and order made from mobile site just that the pictures /background do not show due to wrong link address

It should look like

mysite.com/test/catalog/images/4105_wt.jpg  but is like below
mysite.com/test/catalog/mobile/www.mysite.com/test/catalog/images/4105_wt.jpg

I just can not figure out were to edit this duplicate info, I want to either take picture from mobile directory or store directory, why is it taken from both?

I am not sure if you can help me with this but I thought before I rip everything out I should ask you :)

you can look at the screen shot below

http://www.spiceupyourlifenow.com/kumar/html_email_error.jpg

Thanks

Sam

Edited by Spiceupyour