• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] iOSC - mobile version of OSC on your iPhone

bumbarash

@@ShaGGy Anyone know how to hide empty categories?

Don't know if this will help but I changed line 49 from:

while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {

$list[] = $categories;

}

to

while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query))

{ $products_in_category = tep_count_products_in_category($categories['categories_id']); // DISABLE CATEGORY WITH NO PRODUCT

if ($products_in_category > 0) $list[] = $categories;

}

and it seems to work.

Hello Steve @@stevea24,

This looks good, if it works it should be ok.

Rainer

Hi Rainer

Thank you for your contribution

I have looked though these pages and tried a number of fixes with no success

I can get the mobile_index to work on my PC but can not have it showing on my phone

My phone shows a 404 message

Any idea of what I may nee to do

You can try here

www.elraco.com.au

Regrds

Ray

My brother has it showing on his HTC phone but it is not showing on my iPhone

SO it is not the contribution.

Thank you I will keep working on it

Ray

Edited by GR8M8

Hi @@raiwa,

i have not folowed for a while the actions. Just installed wampserver with php5.5.12 and found this error message:

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/functions/compatibility.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in .....\includes\application_top.php on line 52

is it real or I have to update the latest mobile version?

Regards,

Gergely

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Hi @@raiwa,

i have not folowed for a while the actions. Just installed wampserver with php5.5.12 and found this error message:

is it real or I have to update the latest mobile version?

Regards,

Gergely

Hello Gergely @@Gergely,

Hm, should be: ../includes/functions/compatibility.php if called from a mobile page.

Did you set up the includes/configure.php correct?

(defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', '../includes/') : define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/'));

for subdirectory installation

regards

Rainer

@@raiwa

Yes I did. I have changed only the enviroment. The session works on linux live server up to php 5.4.4. Something is bad with require() on php 5.5.12;

Maybe this:

If there are functions defined in the included file, they can be used in the main file independent if they are before return or after. If the file is included twice, PHP 5 issues fatal error because functions were already declared, while PHP 4 doesn't complain about functions defined after return. It is recommended to use include_once instead of checking if the file was already included and conditionally return inside the included file.
Edited by Gergely

osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

@@raiwa

Yes I did. I have changed only the enviroment. The session works on linux live server up to php 5.4.4. Something is bad with require() on php 5.5.12;

Maybe this:

Hello @@Gergely,

I did a fast check on one of my live stores, switching to PHP 5.5.11 under UNIX and didn't get any error. Mobile was running without any problem.

I'm doing my tests under windows, xamp and PHP 5.3.8. So I'll try to setup a test environment under PHP 5.5. to see if I can recreate this error.

However it looks like the configuration file isn't reloaded when going to mobile site. As I mentioned: the path in the error message should be:

../includes/functions/compatibility.php

not:

includes/functions/compatibility.php

If you find a solution meanwhile, please let me know.

Thank you

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

@@raiwa

Argh this is my bad. the local configuration not the same as live..

@@raiwa

Argh this is my bad. the local configuration not the same as live..

Indeed we are all human :thumbsup:

Hello. I'm still using v2.2rc2a. Is it ok to just go ahead and install the iOSC mobil add-on? Or is it better to upgrade to 2.3.3 first and then install iOSC? I'm afraid if v2.2rc2a will be obsolete soon, and if I install iOSC now, it will be more difficult and more complicated when it come time to move to 2.3.3 Please advise. Thank you!

Hello. I'm still using v2.2rc2a. Is it ok to just go ahead and install the iOSC mobil add-on? Or is it better to upgrade to 2.3.3 first and then install iOSC? I'm afraid if v2.2rc2a will be obsolete soon, and if I install iOSC now, it will be more difficult and more complicated when it come time to move to 2.3.3 Please advise. Thank you!

Hello @@danish8388,

Of course it will be less job to upgrade your store first to 2.3.3.4 and then add iOsC Mobile.

The difference of job depends on the amount of add-ons you are using and the grade of customisation of your store.

If you install iOsC now on your 2.2rc2a store, you have to upgrade then the mobile files using a file comparing tool and applying the differences to the mobile files or replace the unchanged mobile files by the 2.3.3.4 mobile files.There is no specific upgrade guide 2.2rc2a to 2.3.3.4 for iOsC Mobile available. However it is not very difficult, you get the list of different files in the Mobile package, due to the fact that they are separated from the common files for all versions. Just download iOsC mobile and have a look on how it is organized.

Hope this helps

Regards

Rainer

Got it working with imagemagic, if someone needs...

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6637

copy the catalog/imagemagic.php to catalog/mobile/

open the catalog/mobile/imagemagic.php

modify lines 16 to 20

} else {
    // include server parameters
    require('../includes/configure.php');
}
require('../includes/imagemagic/imagemagic.functions.php');

turn OFF caching on server in admin imagemagic settings

hi all,

adding same product twice or more to the basket works only from catalog_mb.php, not from product_info.php

thanks for help!

Hello @@texmaxx,

Hope you got this resolved, on the base installations this works perfect.

To get full functionality on the mobile side, any modification or add-on which affects the functionality of the public store side needs to be added also to the mobile pages. The add to cart button will be affected in particular by add-ons which affect stock control and product options/attributes like option types, QTPro and similars.

regards

Rainer

Got it working with imagemagic, if someone needs...

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6637

copy the catalog/imagemagic.php to catalog/mobile/

open the catalog/mobile/imagemagic.php

modify lines 16 to 20

} else {
 require('../includes/configure.php');
}
require('../includes/imagemagic/imagemagic.functions.php');

turn OFF caching on server in admin imagemagic settings

This is correct for subdirectory installation. For Subdomain it should be the absolute path as defined in includes/configure.php: 'DIR_FS_CATALOG'.

For "includes" the directory constant "DIR_WS_INCLUDES" should be used:

} else {
 require('/web/htdocs/www.mystoreurl.com/home/includes/configure.php');
}
require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'imagemagic/imagemagic.functions.php');

regards

Rainer

Hello @texmaxx,

Hope you got this resolved, on the base installations this works perfect.

To get full functionality on the mobile side, any modification or add-on which affects the functionality of the public store side needs to be added also to the mobile pages. The add to cart button will be affected in particular by add-ons which affect stock control and product options/attributes like option types, QTPro and similars.

regards

Rainer

Thank you @@Rainer, got it.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3039

is installed, had to add to mobile/product_info

after

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']);

the line

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('cart_quantity', $pf->adjustQty(1));

kind regards

Götz

Edited by texmaxx

I ment the form for entering new address.

there is one closing </div> too much before the closing </form>

<h1><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_NEW_PAYMENT_ADDRESS; ?></h1>
	  <?php echo TEXT_CREATE_NEW_PAYMENT_ADDRESS; ?>
	  <div id="bill_add">
	  <?php require(DIR_MOBILE_MODULES . 'checkout_new_address.php'); ?>
	  </div>
<?php
 }
?>
  <div class="bouton">
  <?php echo  tep_button_jquery(IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK , tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'), 'b' , 'button' , 'data-icon="back" data-inline="true"' );
			  echo  tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'submit') . tep_button_jquery( IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE , '', 'b' , 'submit' , 'data-icon="arrow-r" data-iconpos="right" data-inline="true"' ); ?>
  </div>
</form>

should be

<h1><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_NEW_PAYMENT_ADDRESS; ?></h1>
	  <?php echo TEXT_CREATE_NEW_PAYMENT_ADDRESS; ?>
	  <div id="bill_add">
	  <?php require(DIR_MOBILE_MODULES . 'checkout_new_address.php'); ?>
<?php
 }
?>
  <div class="bouton">
  <?php echo  tep_button_jquery(IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK , tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'), 'b' , 'button' , 'data-icon="back" data-inline="true"' );
			  echo  tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'submit') . tep_button_jquery( IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE , '', 'b' , 'submit' , 'data-icon="arrow-r" data-iconpos="right" data-inline="true"' ); ?>
  </div>
</form>

Hello Götz @@texmaxx,

I checked this several times on my teststores and the original code works for me. It also W3C validates with no error. Maybe you have some difference in another part of the file. Could you please post your entire checkout_payment_address.php file to see if I can recreate this error.

Kind regards

Rainer

Hello Götz @@texmaxx,

I checked this several times on my teststores and the original code works for me. It also W3C validates with no error. Maybe you have some difference in another part of the file. Could you please post your entire checkout_payment_address.php file to see if I can recreate this error.

Kind regards

Rainer

The error may also be in mobile/includes/modules/checkout_new_address.php, check if <div>s are balanced there or post it too.

Do any one kindly let me know :)

if I have to create a "list view" mobile version,  i.e. product photo on the left, and product title & price on the right

Can I use this addon or other template instead??

or in "grid view" which is 2 products in one row?

I have the old PayPal module paypal_ipn installed, version from 2004... (w00t)
however, payment works with the mobile shop, only coming back from the paypal site gives me this error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order_total in /.../.../.../includes/classes/ordertotal.php on line 13 

Please help

kind regards

Götz

Do any one kindly let me know :)

if I have to create a "list view" mobile version,  i.e. product photo on the left, and product title & price on the right

Can I use this addon or other template instead??

or in "grid view" which is 2 products in one row?

Hello @@raydata,

In the new version 7.5.0 is a listview included which does exact this.

Rainer