• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] iOSC - mobile version of OSC on your iPhone

bumbarash

I am having the exact same problem. If I delete the following off of my mobile/login.php it goes away. What is causing this? How do I get rid of it? You had suggested 3 solutions that might get rid of it, but none of them works for me. <div id="bouton">

<?php echo '<span style="float:left;">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_FORGOT_PASS, 'mail-closed', tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL'), '') . '</span>' .

'<span style="float:right;">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN, 'key', null, '', 'SSL') . '</span></form>'; ?>

</div>

I figured it out. The errors where being caused by the word null in:

'<span style="float:right;">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN, 'key', null, '', 'SSL') . '</span></form>'; ?

I took the word null out and now all the errors are gone. Of course, now it's not signing me in. It just takes me back to the homepage. Not sure why.

The null is fine, but what's after it is wrong. Try this instead:

'<span style="float:right;">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN, 'key') . '</span></form>'; ?

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Here is the code for the mobile_redirect.php

<?php

// Le navigateur est-il un Smartphone ?

function smartphone()

{

$smartphone = false;

$useragent=$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'];

//BEGIN detectmobilebrowser 10 june 2013 (copy and paste only line 3 from detectmobilebrowser.php)

if(preg_match('/(android|bb\d+|meego).+mobile|avantgo|bada\/|blackberry|blazer|compal|elaine|fennec|hiptop|iemobile|ip(hone|od)|iris|kindle|lge |maemo|midp|mmp|netfront|opera m(ob|in)i|palm( os)?|phone|p(ixi|re)\/|plucker|pocket|psp|series(4|6)0|symbian|treo|up\.(browser|link)|vodafone|wap|windows (ce|phone)|xda|xiino/i',$useragent)||preg_match('/1207|6310|6590|3gso|4thp|50[1-6]i|770s|802s|a wa|abac|ac(er|oo|s\-)|ai(ko|rn)|al(av|ca|co)|amoi|an(ex|ny|yw)|aptu|ar(ch|go)|as(te|us)|attw|au(di|\-m|r |s )|avan|be(ck|ll|nq)|bi(lb|rd)|bl(ac|az)|br(e|v)w|bumb|bw\-(n|u)|c55\/|capi|ccwa|cdm\-|cell|chtm|cldc|cmd\-|co(mp|nd)|craw|da(it|ll|ng)|dbte|dc\-s|devi|dica|dmob|do(c|p)o|ds(12|\-d)|el(49|ai)|em(l2|ul)|er(ic|k0)|esl8|ez([4-7]0|os|wa|ze)|fetc|fly(\-|_)|g1 u|g560|gene|gf\-5|g\-mo|go(\.w|od)|gr(ad|un)|haie|hcit|hd\-(m|p|t)|hei\-|hi(pt|ta)|hp( i|ip)|hs\-c|ht(c(\-| |_|a|g|p|s|t)|tp)|hu(aw|tc)|i\-(20|go|ma)|i230|iac( |\-|\/)|ibro|idea|ig01|ikom|im1k|inno|ipaq|iris|ja(t|v)a|jbro|jemu|jigs|kddi|keji|kgt( |\/)|klon|kpt |kwc\-|kyo(c|k)|le(no|xi)|lg( g|\/(k|l|u)|50|54|\-[a-w])|libw|lynx|m1\-w|m3ga|m50\/|ma(te|ui|xo)|mc(01|21|ca)|m\-cr|me(rc|ri)|mi(o8|oa|ts)|mmef|mo(01|02|bi|de|do|t(\-| |o|v)|zz)|mt(50|p1|v )|mwbp|mywa|n10[0-2]|n20[2-3]|n30(0|2)|n50(0|2|5)|n7(0(0|1)|10)|ne((c|m)\-|on|tf|wf|wg|wt)|nok(6|i)|nzph|o2im|op(ti|wv)|oran|owg1|p800|pan(a|d|t)|pdxg|pg(13|\-([1-8]|c))|phil|pire|pl(ay|uc)|pn\-2|po(ck|rt|se)|prox|psio|pt\-g|qa\-a|qc(07|12|21|32|60|\-[2-7]|i\-)|qtek|r380|r600|raks|rim9|ro(ve|zo)|s55\/|sa(ge|ma|mm|ms|ny|va)|sc(01|h\-|oo|p\-)|sdk\/|se(c(\-|0|1)|47|mc|nd|ri)|sgh\-|shar|sie(\-|m)|sk\-0|sl(45|id)|sm(al|ar|b3|it|t5)|so(ft|ny)|sp(01|h\-|v\-|v )|sy(01|mb)|t2(18|50)|t6(00|10|18)|ta(gt|lk)|tcl\-|tdg\-|tel(i|m)|tim\-|t\-mo|to(pl|sh)|ts(70|m\-|m3|m5)|tx\-9|up(\.b|g1|si)|utst|v400|v750|veri|vi(rg|te)|vk(40|5[0-3]|\-v)|vm40|voda|vulc|vx(52|53|60|61|70|80|81|83|85|98)|w3c(\-| )|webc|whit|wi(g |nc|nw)|wmlb|wonu|x700|yas\-|your|zeto|zte\-/i',substr($useragent,0,4)))

//END detectmobilebrowser (copy and paste only line 3)

{

$smartphone = true;

}

return $smartphone;

}

class mobileRedirect {

var $redirected;

var $mobileDir = "mobile/";

function mobileRedirect() {

$this->redirected = $this->needRedirect();

if($this->redirected)

$this->redirect();

}

function needRedirect() {

if($this->isCancelled())

return false;

if(strpos($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'],$this->mobileDir . $this->mobileFile) > 0)

return false;

if(smartphone() == true)

return true;

return false;

}

function isCancelled() {

if (tep_session_is_registered('redirectCancelled'))

return true;

if(isset($_GET['redirectCancelled']) && $_GET['redirectCancelled'] == 'true') {

tep_session_register('redirectCancelled');

return true;

}

return false;

}

function redirect() {

global $mobile_url;

tep_redirect($mobile_url);

}

}

?>

I am having the exact same problem. If I delete the following off of my mobile/login.php it goes away. What is causing this? How do I get rid of it? You had suggested 3 solutions that might get rid of it, but none of them works for me. <div id="bouton">

<?php echo '<span style="float:left;">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_FORGOT_PASS, 'mail-closed', tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL'), '') . '</span>' .

'<span style="float:right;">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN, 'key', null, '', 'SSL') . '</span></form>'; ?>

</div>

Hello @@shelby72,

The correct lines are these:

What may happen is that the icon definition is missing in your jquery-ui-1.8.22.css file.

Please open:

catalog/mobile/ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.22.css

and check if this is included in your file (around line 112):

.ui-icon-mail-closed { background-position: -80px -96px; }

regards

Rainer

Hello Rainer,

This mobile addon works excellent.

One question, in the desktop shop we have the possibility to use filters like we choose an manufacturer and then we select ie t-.shirt from this manufacturer, the link would look like index.php?manufacturers_id=10&sort=3a&filter_id=50. Now I'm also using banners from the banner manager. These filters doesnot work in the mobile shop. My question, where can I add thes filter functions to the mobile shop?

Best regards,

John

Hello Rainer,

This mobile addon works excellent.

One question, in the desktop shop we have the possibility to use filters like we choose an manufacturer and then we select ie t-.shirt from this manufacturer, the link would look like index.php?manufacturers_id=10&sort=3a&filter_id=50. Now I'm also using banners from the banner manager. These filters doesnot work in the mobile shop. My question, where can I add thes filter functions to the mobile shop?

Best regards,

John

Hello John @@John P,

The categories and product listing which is implemented in the standard shop in index.php and includes/modules/product_listing.php is done in the mobile version in catalog_mb.php and mobile/includes/modules/products.php.

So you should modify these files to add the required functionality, maybe you could use the coding for the manufacturer drop down menu there as an example how to do this.

If you need help coding this, feel free to contact me in a private message for a quote.

Kind regards

Rainer

Any ideas on how to fix the fatal error I posted for mobile_redirect.php?

Hello Matt @@lyonsperf,

this looks like an error in the device list function.

Did you update the device list?

Please try with the original mobile_redirect.php file.

If the error persists, please post your mobile_redirect file and your store url, you can send me this information in a private message if you prefer.

Kind regards

Rainer

I posted my redirect file yesterday. Where would I update the device list. I had this working before the upgrade to version 6. So I might have missed something.

@@lyonsperf

Sorry, the redirect file seems ok. No need to update the list, if you wish to update, it's explained in the install docs.

Can you please post your includes/configure.php (without the database details at the bottom) and your store URL.

Edited by raiwa

Here is my config file

<?php

/*

$Id: configure.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

// Define the webserver and path parameters

// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)

// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.lyonsperformance.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.lyonsperformance.com'); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('ENABLE_SSL', true); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.lyonsperformance.com');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.lyonsperformance.com');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/');

// define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_MANUALS', 'manuals/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_MANUALS', 'DIR_WS_CATALOG' . 'manuals/');

// define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

// define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

//BOF Mobile

define('HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER', HTTP_SERVER);

define('HTTPS_MOBILE_SERVER', HTTPS_SERVER);

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE', DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . 'mobile/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_MOBILE', DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG . 'mobile/');

(defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . 'images/') : define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/'));

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

(defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', '../includes/') : define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/'));

//EOF Mobile

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

//BOF Mobile

define('DIR_MOBILE_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES','includes/');

define('DIR_MOBILE_MODULES', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_MOBILE_CLASSES', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_MOBILE_HEADERS', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'headers/');

define('DIR_MOBILE_LANGUAGES', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

//EOF Mobile

// include local zz_configure.php

require('includes/local/zz_configure.php');

//BOF Mobile

(defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . 'pub/') : define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/'));

//EOF Mobile

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . '/');

//BOF Mobile

define('DIR_FS_MOBILE', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'mobile/');

//EOF Mobile

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

I currently do not have the mobile site activated due to it causing the redirect error and blocking my site from showing.

Here is my config file

<?php

/*

$Id: configure.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

// Define the webserver and path parameters

// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)

// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.lyonsperformance.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.lyonsperformance.com'); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('ENABLE_SSL', true); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.lyonsperformance.com');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.lyonsperformance.com');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/');

// define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_MANUALS', 'manuals/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_MANUALS', 'DIR_WS_CATALOG' . 'manuals/');

// define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

// define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

//BOF Mobile

define('HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER', HTTP_SERVER);

define('HTTPS_MOBILE_SERVER', HTTPS_SERVER);

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE', DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . 'mobile/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_MOBILE', DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG . 'mobile/');

(defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . 'images/') : define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/'));

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

(defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', '../includes/') : define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/'));

//EOF Mobile

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

//BOF Mobile

define('DIR_MOBILE_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES','includes/');

define('DIR_MOBILE_MODULES', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_MOBILE_CLASSES', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_MOBILE_HEADERS', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'headers/');

define('DIR_MOBILE_LANGUAGES', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

//EOF Mobile

// include local zz_configure.php

require('includes/local/zz_configure.php');

//BOF Mobile

(defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . 'pub/') : define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/'));

//EOF Mobile

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . '/');

//BOF Mobile

define('DIR_FS_MOBILE', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'mobile/');

//EOF Mobile

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

I currently do not have the mobile site activated due to it causing the redirect error and blocking my site from showing.

Hello @@lyonsperf,

the configure file seems ok.

I tried to open the mobile site by typing the URL: http://www.lyonsperformance.com/mobile/

but I got the error:

Warning: require_once(mobile/includes/application_top.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lyons/public_html/mobile/index.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'mobile/includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/lyons/public_html/mobile/index.php on line 2

so the installation is not complete or you removed part of the files.

Can you please complete the installation and leave the setting in admin: mobile site: Enable Mobile Site? False

Like this the redirect will not interfere and cause the error, but I can enter and check what is wrong.

You could also compare your configure.php with the one in the installation doc instead of the update doc, there are some minor differences which shouldn't cause the error, but who knows.

regards

Rainer

My stylesheet isn't working in the SSL pages. Works fine for the other pages. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this contribution 3 times already. Not sure what is wrong. If I delete , '', 'SSL' off of the links everything works fine. What could be causing this? The SSL for my classic site works good.

Edited by shelby72

My stylesheet isn't working in the SSL pages. Works fine for the other pages. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this contribution 3 times already. Not sure what is wrong. If I delete , '', 'SSL' off of the links everything works fine. What could be causing this? The SSL for my classic site works good.

Hello Shelby @@shelby72,

Try this:

in: mobile/includes/header.php

find line 26:

@[member='import'] "<?php echo HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE . DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES; ?>mobile_stylesheet.css";

and try with:

@[member='import'] "<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_MOBILE : HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE) . DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES; ?>mobile_stylesheet.css";

if this works for the main stylesheet, but the buttons don't show correct then change also the following lines 28-30:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.22.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG; ?>ext/jquery/jquery-1.8.0.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG; ?>ext/jquery/ui/jquery-ui-1.8.22.min.js"></script>

to:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_MOBILE : HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE); ?>ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.22.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG); ?>ext/jquery/jquery-1.8.0.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG); ?>ext/jquery/ui/jquery-ui-1.8.22.min.js"></script>

please let me know if this works, I'll include this then in the next update.

kind regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

I don't know if this might help but I was having the same problem when viewing mobile site with google chrome that was displaying wrong because of unsecured items on page. When viewing over iphone/ipad or firefox, the problem was nor present.

OK I ran through the instructions and found a few mistakes. It is still throwing the same error.

sorry, but without access to your store I can't figure out what is wrong.

Hi!, i have this shop: http://retroplayingbcn.com/

and i installed the mobile osc but not's working.

when you enter in http://retroplayingbcn.com/mobile/ the links semms to be bad:

Catalog link in mobile version:

http://retroplayingbcn.com/catalog_mb.php'>http://retroplayingbcn.com/catalog_mb.php

for correct use i need to put

http://retroplayingbcn.com/mobile/catalog_mb.php

please i need help to fix this problem.

I have oscommerce 2.3.2 with seo url.

thanks a lot

Hi!, i have this shop: http://retroplayingbcn.com/

and i installed the mobile osc but not's working.

when you enter in http://retroplayingbcn.com/mobile/ the links semms to be bad:

Catalog link in mobile version:

http://retroplayingbcn.com/catalog_mb.php

for correct use i need to put

http://retroplayingbcn.com/mobile/catalog_mb.php

please i need help to fix this problem.

I have oscommerce 2.3.2 with seo url.

thanks a lot

please post your includes/configure.php

and did you add the mobile support for Seo URL?

Hello Shelby @@shelby72,

Try this:

in: mobile/includes/header.php

find line 26:

@[member='import'] "<?php echo HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE . DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES; ?>mobile_stylesheet.css";

and try with:

@[member='import'] "<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_MOBILE : HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE) . DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES; ?>mobile_stylesheet.css";

if this works for the main stylesheet, but the buttons don't show correct then change also the following lines 28-30:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.22.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG; ?>ext/jquery/jquery-1.8.0.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG; ?>ext/jquery/ui/jquery-ui-1.8.22.min.js"></script>

to:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_MOBILE : HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE); ?>ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.22.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG); ?>ext/jquery/jquery-1.8.0.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG); ?>ext/jquery/ui/jquery-ui-1.8.22.min.js"></script>

please let me know if this works, I'll include this then in the next update.

kind regards

Rainer

Thank you. It works now. The following worked in the mobile/includes/header.php:

@@import "<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_MOBILE : HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE) . DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES; ?>mobile_stylesheet.css";

I installed the Header Tags SEO support and it seems like the files are different now than when that contribution came out. I cannot get the mobile files to show up in the admin in the Page Control. The header tags do work on the files but the pages don't show up in the admin page control so I can change them. How do I fix that? The following instructions in the Header Tags SEO also tell me I'm supposed to have an iphone.css file which I also do not have:

Now open /header_with_products_htseo.php and change the following (yours may be slightly different)

FIND

<?php if(isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['ajax']) == false) { ?>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" <?php echo strtolower(HTML_PARAMS); ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type"

content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>" />

<meta name="viewport"

content="width=320; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=no;" />

<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable"

content="yes" />

<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style"

content="default" />

<?php

if (strpos($PHP_SELF,'checkout') || strpos($PHP_SELF,'shopping_cart') || strpos($PHP_SELF,'account') || strpos($PHP_SELF,'log') || strpos($PHP_SELF,'address') > 0) {

?>

<meta name="googlebot"

content="noindex, nofollow">

<meta name="robots"

<?php

}

?>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_MOBILE : HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE); ?>" />

<style type="text/css" media="screen">

@@import "<?php echo DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES; ?>mobile_stylesheet.css";

</style>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG; ?>ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.22.css" />

<script type="text/javascript">

// fix jQuery 1.8.0 and jQuery UI 1.8.22 bug with dialog buttons; http://bugs.jqueryui.com/ticket/8484

if ( $.attrFn ) { $.attrFn.text = true; }

</script>

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

</head>

<body>

<div id="errorMsg">

<?php

if ($messageStack->size('header') > 0) {

echo $messageStack->output('header');

}

?>

</div>

<!-- header //-->

<div id="header">

REPLACE WITH

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head>

<?php

/*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

} else {

?>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>" />

<?php

}

/*** End Header Tags SEO ***/

?>

<meta name="distribution" content="Global">

<meta name="rating" content="Product">

<meta name="viewport"

content="width=width=320; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=no;" />

content="yes" />

content="default" />

@@import "<?php echo DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES; ?>iphone.css";

</style>

</head>

<body>

<div id="errorMsg">

<?php

}

?>

</div>

<!-- header //-->

<div id="header">

I installed the Header Tags SEO support and it seems like the files are different now than when that contribution came out. I cannot get the mobile files to show up in the admin in the Page Control. The header tags do work on the files but the pages don't show up in the admin page control so I can change them. How do I fix that? The following instructions in the Header Tags SEO also tell me I'm supposed to have an iphone.css file which I also do not have:

Now open /header_with_products_htseo.php and change the following (yours may be slightly different)

FIND

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" <?php echo strtolower(HTML_PARAMS); ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type"

content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>" />

<meta name="viewport"

content="width=320; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=no;" />

content="yes" />

content="default" />

<?php

if (strpos($PHP_SELF,'checkout') || strpos($PHP_SELF,'shopping_cart') || strpos($PHP_SELF,'account') || strpos($PHP_SELF,'log') || strpos($PHP_SELF,'address') > 0) {

?>

<meta name="googlebot"

<meta name="robots"

<?php

}

?>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_MOBILE : HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE); ?>" />

@@import "<?php echo DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES; ?>mobile_stylesheet.css";

</style>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG; ?>ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.22.css" />

<script type="text/javascript">

// fix jQuery 1.8.0 and jQuery UI 1.8.22 bug with dialog buttons; http://bugs.jqueryui.com/ticket/8484

if ( $.attrFn ) { $.attrFn.text = true; }

</script>

</head>

<body>

<div id="errorMsg">

<?php

}

?>

</div>

<!-- header //-->

<div id="header">

REPLACE WITH

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head>

<?php

/*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

} else {

?>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>" />

<?php

}

/*** End Header Tags SEO ***/

?>

<meta name="distribution" content="Global">

<meta name="rating" content="Product">

<meta name="viewport"

content="width=width=320; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=no;" />

content="yes" />

content="default" />

@@import "<?php echo DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES; ?>iphone.css";

</style>

</head>

<body>

<div id="errorMsg">

<?php

}

?>

</div>

<!-- header //-->

<div id="header">

yes this is an error left from iosc5.x.

it must be:

@[member='import'] "<?php echo DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES; ?>mobile_stylesheet.css";

For the mobile pages not showing in admin I'll check this ASAP.

i just installed, upload all the vanilla files for 2.2rc2a

www.mysite.com/mobile/index.php

but does not show anything only blank page

Edited by rabon33