• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] iOSC - mobile version of OSC on your iPhone

bumbarash

Hi all,

I did install the contribution successfully on my very old and modded (loaded) store. Just some minor tweaking was needed.

Can anybody test with an iphone browser? I never managed to get one :D

website is here

Outside links in signatures are not allowed!

O.K. I now have this working very well with Paypal direct payment, Points and rewards, held orders, margin report and ccgv. In the mobile checkout all points are calculated correctly, points are eared when an account is created. The gift vouchers are calculated correctly and will even catch an expired coupon code. The only problem I am having, is when I select paypal "not paypal direct payment", instead of the payment page I am redirected to paypals main signin page but my location bar is showing this address:

"https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?gv_redeem_code="

There is obviously something wrong, with my transfer into paypal. And I would deem it safe to say it is most likely with ccgv. Does anyone possibly have any idea what would cause this? :blink:

Thanks

Hello!

I also use "Ultimate Seo Urls" ... same problem as Georgio has... I have also a htaccess

in the root of my webshop...

so does anyone has an issue? everytime i get reconnected to the pc-version on iphone...

thx - the rest is great, great contrib!!!

edit:

when I TURN OFF the seo_enabled in configure.php I get a blank window when I

try to get to product details...

Edited by cannapot

• 3 weeks later...

I have this contribution all up and running. Even able to except payments from paypal. I have it operational with points and rewards, ccgv, held orders and more. At the current, I am working on Ultimate Seo Urls to be adapted to work with this contribution. I would greatly appreciate it if there is someone who would like to help with this. Here is a link to my mobile site: My Mobile

• 1 month later...

I have this contribution all up and running. Even able to except payments from paypal. I have it operational with points and rewards, ccgv, held orders and more. At the current, I am working on Ultimate Seo Urls to be adapted to work with this contribution. I would greatly appreciate it if there is someone who would like to help with this. Here is a link to my mobile site: My Mobile

lupole, you have made IOSC do some really cool stuff! I'm still getting through some of the configuration issues myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I installed this contribution, but my shop is heavely redesigned, so I don't know if its me or the shop who give me problems.

on http://www.slotworld.dk/shop/mobile_index.php

I have this index site to work, also categories, but when clicking a categori I am send to the standard shop,

just like the login site are being redirected to the standard shop.

what is going wrong here?

Nice work!!

so does this work with osc 2.2rc2? where do the mobile files that are not listed in the mobile folder go? Do I need to modify the files to match my modded osc website files?

It;s not working on my side: http://www.lemon-en-lime.nl/shop/mobile_index.php

One of the issues on your site is that the line items of your mobile shopping cart don't show the correct line total. This can be fixed by changing this line in mobile_shopping_cart.php (about line 113):

'text' => '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']),0, $products[$i]['quantity']) . '</b>');

to

'text' => '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) . '</b>');

Basically, you are just getting rid of "0," from the line.

Thanks B!, was looking long time for this fix

Also does web spiders automatically index these pages as mobile or do we have to tell them - e.g. google Webmaster Tools

Getting the Phoenix off the ground

One of the issues on your site is that the line items of your mobile shopping cart don't show the correct line total. This can be fixed by changing this line in mobile_shopping_cart.php (about line 113):

'text' => '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']),0, $products[$i]['quantity']) . '</b>');

to

'text' => '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) . '</b>');

Basically, you are just getting rid of "0," from the line.

Thanks!!

Have you tried creating an account using the mobile site? I tried on yours and kept getting an "MATC_ERROR", whatever that is. I also get the same thing on mine.

I got this one figured out. MATC is apparently another add-on for Terms and Conditions. So if you don't already have this add-on, you will get errors. If you don't want to install this, simply remove (or comment out) the lines in your mobile_create_account.php file at around line 48 that look like this:

//-----   BEGINNING OF ADDITION: MATC   -----// 
if (tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['TermsAgree']) != 'true' and MATC_AT_REGISTER != 'false') {
$error = true;
$messageStack->add('create_account', MATC_ERROR);
}
//-----   END OF ADDITION: MATC   -----//

...and also at the bottom (around line 363) that look like this:

<h1>Conditions générales de vente</h1>
<label for="cgv" class="float"><?php echo 'CGV'; ?> *</label>
<?php
if(MATC_AT_REGISTER != 'false'){
require(DIR_MOBILE_MODULES . 'matc.php');
}
?>

Edited by B!!!

Found another bug. On the Order Confirmation page, mobile_checkout_confirmation.php, change this line at about 183:

echo '<div class="gras">' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'],0, $order->products[$i]['qty']) . '' . '</div>' .

to

echo '<div class="gras">' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . '' . '</div><br />' .

Again, I got rid of the "0," so that actual prices display. I also added a "<br />" code in there to force line breaks between multiple products so things line up correctly when there are product options.

Have another...

(and by the way, looked through most of these 20 pages for bug fixes, so my apologies if these have been previously posted)

Clicking the Confirm Order button confirms your order, but puts you back on the non-mobile site.

Fix:

Add this line to the mobile/includes/configure.php file.

define('FILENAME_MOBILE_CHECKOUT_PROCESS', 'mobile_checkout_process.php');

In mobile_checkout_confirmation.php, change the line on about 86 from:

$form_action_url = tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL');

to this:

$form_action_url = tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_MOBILE_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL');

• 2 weeks later...

The following code also doesn't seem to fit in with the mobile version - redirect to full shop

I mobile_product_info.php from line 130

<?php
			$path = tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params());
?>
				<?php echo tep_mobile_selection(tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('module'))), array(BOX_HEADING_REVIEWS)); ?>

I tried adding in config.php a new define for mobile_product_reviews.php and changed $path = tep_href_link to $path = tep_mobile_link but no change

Please help with this code

Getting the Phoenix off the ground

I got this one figured out. MATC is apparently another add-on for Terms and Conditions. So if you don't already have this add-on, you will get errors. If you don't want to install this, simply remove (or comment out) the lines in your mobile_create_account.php file at around line 48 that look like this:

if (tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['TermsAgree']) != 'true' and MATC_AT_REGISTER != 'false') {
$error = true;
$messageStack->add('create_account', MATC_ERROR);
}

...and also at the bottom (around line 363) that look like this:

<h1>Conditions générales de vente</h1>
<label for="cgv" class="float"><?php echo 'CGV'; ?> *</label>
<?php
if(MATC_AT_REGISTER != 'false'){
require(DIR_MOBILE_MODULES . 'matc.php');
}
?>

Remove it and it's working! Thanks.

Edited by westernunity

The following code also doesn't seem to fit in with the mobile version - redirect to full shop

I mobile_product_info.php from line 130

<?php
?>
				<?php echo tep_mobile_selection(tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('module'))), array(BOX_HEADING_REVIEWS)); ?>

I tried adding in config.php a new define for mobile_product_reviews.php and changed $path = tep_href_link to $path = tep_mobile_link but no change

Please help with this code

Change it to:

<?php

?>

<?php echo tep_mobile_selection(tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_MOBILE_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('module'))), array(BOX_HEADING_REVIEWS)); ?>