• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Feedback on my new site please

ken0306

My recent project 90% completed

Website address: www.tjskids.net

Hi, thank you for your time to review my website first.

My have install over 30 contributions on the site, which is included Gift Registry, SEO-G, UPS-XML, Canada post and manual order in this website.

Please give me some advices and suggest on my current website.

Thank you for your time again, and sorry about my english....

ken

Top of this page:

My Store Forum Channel Rules (Read Before Posting)

In addition to the forum rules, live stores discussed in this channel must be powered by osCommerce Online Merchant and have the "Powered by osCommerce" text displayed on the site. Not only is the osCommerce solution being used, but valuable feedback will also be presented by the osCommerce community.

If you come across a post not related to an osCommerce powered live store, the live store not having the "Powered by osCommerce" text, or the live store breaking the forum rules of presenting osCommerce related services (eg, web hosting), please report it so it can be deleted.

I'm not seeing "Powered by osCommerce" anywhere...

:huh:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Ken

Looked at the store.

Store name hidden in the nice blue night sky.

Couldn't see what you were selling immediatly so would just go back to google and try again (using a portable)

Then thought I'd try the registry. Must be an Americanism for Gift List . The explanation didn't make sense to me and links did not work.

Gave up at that point.

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Ken

Looked at the store.

Store name hidden in the nice blue night sky.

Couldn't see what you were selling immediatly so would just go back to google and try again (using a portable)

Then thought I'd try the registry. Must be an Americanism for Gift List . The explanation didn't make sense to me and links did not work.

Gave up at that point.

G

Thank you for your time geoffreywalton

because the store only ship items within North American, therefore, I remove the all the rest of the country list from the database. also, thank you for point it out the descriptions in that area, I will go back to fix the help notes.

ken

Archived