Sign in to follow this  
milauskas

Error after installing Attribute Sets Plus

Hi,

I am trying to get the Attribute Sets Plus contrib to work on my site. I went through the install instructions step by step and I *think* I've modified all the files necessary. I've run the sql script to alter the database and uploaded the modified/new files. The problem occurs in the Admin area when I click the Attribute Sets link. I get this error:

1146 - Table 'skort.TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_SETS' doesn't exist

select products_attributes_sets_id, products_attributes_sets_name from TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_SETS where 1 order by products_attributes_sets_name

[TEP STOP]

I'm not sure what this is telling me. I went into phpMyAdmin to look at the database and the table product_attribute_sets does INDEED exist. What mistake have I made?

Please enlighten me! Thanks!

From the install directions:

Step 5.1 Add database table names to /catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php.

Add the following lines to this file: /catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php

(!!!NOTE!!!)Be sure to put these two new functions BEFORE

the ending PHP tag which looks like this "?>" without the quotes.

// BOF Linkmatics attributes sets plus custom tables

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_SETS', 'products_attributes_sets');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_SETS_ELEMENTS','products_attributes_sets_elements');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_SETS_TO_PRODUCTS', 'products_attributes_sets_to_products');

// EOF Linkmatics attributes sets plus custom tables

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >