Sign in to follow this  
pschwab

Multiple images and lightbox for RC2

I have a new installation of RC2, and have added a few contribs such as STS 4.5.8, SEO Url's, and Sitemap SEO. They all work great, however I really need to get to work on the images. I've tried installing the Ultrapics MS2 image add-on pack (several times, and several versions) and have followed the instructions precisely, but I cannot get it working. Has anyone had any luck getting this to work with RC2?? Or are there any other suggestions for contributions that work well for this?

Edited by pschwab

I have a new installation of RC2, and have added a few contribs such as STS 4.5.8, SEO Url's, and Sitemap SEO. They all work great, however I really need to get to work on the images. I've tried installing the Ultrapics MS2 image add-on pack (several times, and several versions) and have followed the instructions precisely, but I cannot get it working. Has anyone had any luck getting this to work with RC2?? Or are there any other suggestions for contributions that work well for this?

This works well, look at this. Read also the comments given in the thread for this contrib: Thread

BJ

For some reason I wasn't able to install those either, no matter how many times I tried, so I used a different contribution: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1611/v,22

I use RC2, STS 4.5.8, Ultimate SEO URLs, too. You can see it working here:

http://www.sacred-jewelry.com/yogajewelry/index.php

Edited by jailaxmi

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself...

--King Crimson (“Discipline”)