• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

problem with checkout

uniquexme

i test run my shop, but then when it arrive at the very last stage of checkout - confirmation, it show this error.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/u/n/i/uniquexme/html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/transfer.php:18) in /home/content/u/n/i/uniquexme/html/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

may i ask if this is because i have install the payment add-on? pls help. thanks.

Headers Already Sent

Click the link above for an explanation.

The problem is in /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/transfer.php (line 18)

Most likely "whitespace(s)" at the end.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

<?php

/*

$Id: TRANSFER.php,v 1.6 2003/01/24 21:36:04 thomasamoulton Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_TEXT_TITLE', 'Bank Transfer or Deposit');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'Please use the following information to make a Bank Tranfer or Direct Deposit.' . '<br><br>Payable to: '. MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_PAYTO .'<br>Account #: ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_ACCOUNT . '<br>Bank: ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_BANK . '<br><br>' . 'We will ship your order after we receive your payment.');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_TEXT_EMAIL_FOOTER', "Please use the following information to make a Bank Tranfer or Direct Deposit.". "\n\nPayable to: " . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_PAYTO . "\nAccount #: " . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_ACCOUNT ."\nBank: " . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_BANK . "\n\n" . 'We will ship your order after we receive your payment.');

?>

It only has 16 lines of code.

Definitely "whitespaces" at the end.

:blush:

They're called "whitespaces" because you CAN'T see them...

:huh:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived