Sign in to follow this  
catalunian

Carousel

Hi there .

I followed the instructions but can't solve this error message , what should I do

Warning: require(includes/classes/class.image-resize.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/o/public_html/shop/admin/rotator.php on line 14

Warning: require(includes/classes/class.image-resize.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/o/public_html/shop/admin/rotator.php on line 14

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/class.image-resize.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/o/public_html/shop/admin/rotator.php on line 14

Can you help.?

I live for today I might die tomorrow

did you upload the class.image-resize.php to includes/classes/ ? is there this file or is it missspelled in the code?

did you upload the class.image-resize.php to includes/classes/ ? is there this file or is it missspelled in the code?

thank you for your response I reloaded the two files and have moved on I have put my products in the rotater but still nothing shows is this because I am placing the rotater in the wrong place.

I live for today I might die tomorrow