• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Setting up Google Checkout - problems

I have been using oscommerce for 6 months - or trying to!!

i have created a site called cableforce.co.uk, i have added most of my items and customised the page!

now for the last 2-3 months i have been trying to sort out the payment side of things!! i am wanting to use google checkout but i simply cant do it!

i obviously want to be able to see their details as well!!

many thanks

Edited by Jan Zonjee

Hi Dan, had a quick look at your site - looks like you've already set up Google Checkout - are you saying you ONLY want the customer to be able to select Google Checkout and remove the checkout option that takes them through your checkout system on your site?? if thats the case then all you'll need to do is remove the code that displays the "Checkout" button on your shopping cart page and just leave the code to display the Google Checkout button on that page

If you have google checkout up and running,

Simply go to your admin panel

Modules > Payment

Then Un-install everything but google checkout or in the case you may want to use them again in the future you can edit them and set the value to False.

Done

PS

It is against the forum rules for users to post or solicit their business or charges. Osc is free to use and the support here is free.

If you have google checkout up and running,

Simply go to your admin panel

Modules > Payment

Then Un-install everything but google checkout or in the case you may want to use them again in the future you can edit them and set the value to False.

Done

PS

It is against the forum rules for users to post or solicit their business or charges. Osc is free to use and the support here is free.

I didnt proceed to the checkout stage but his google checkout button is appearing on the shopping cart page - that wouldnt be handled by the payment module ... im guessing thats just custom code he's entered on the shopping cart page to display that button - unless the payment module is set up to show like that on the cart page - not sure as I havn't used Google Checkout before - Do you remember setting up a payment module for Google Checkout cableforce ?? - or did you just paste some code in the shopping_cart.php page?