• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NAB Transact Hosted Payment Page Module

Hi All,

I have created a module which will allow osCommerce to connect to NAB Transact Hosted Payment Page. The module can be found at http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6507

This module will redirect the customers to the secure payment page hosted by NAB Transact system. Upon successful payment NAB Transact gateway will automatically call the cart (using a method similar to PayPal IPN) and update the order status. NAB Transact will provide a link in the receipt page which will enable the customers to return to the website (Order Success page)

As the secure payment page is provided by the gateway the shop owner does not have to obtain an SSL certificate.

Hope you find this module useful. Please have a look at the Readme.txt file included in the module for Installation Instructions and where to get Support for this module.

Cheers

Edited by iits

• 4 months later...

Version 1.3 added. This version introduces more helpful warning messages and identifies errors in configuration for the shop owner. Also allows the shop owner to make this module only available for a selected zone.

• 2 weeks later...

great contribution! thank you made installing m y new gateway so easy!

Just one question though - it does not seem to pick it up when my customers choose Insurance - I charge $3.00 for insurance but it does not carry through to the NAB invoice - it has a space for insurance but it is blank?

any suggestions would be appreciated

cheers!

Maria

Glad you found the module useful.

How are you charging insurance? Are you using any separate module to calculate the insurance? If you are using a module please point me to it. I will test this and see how this can be fixed.

thanks for your reply, as far as I can remember (had it installed 5 years now) it's the standard OScommerce Shipping INsurance module

shipping.jpg

Edited by scrapart

• 3 weeks later...

just wondering if you have had a chance to look into this at all? quite a few of my customers choose insurance and they aren't being charged at the moment?

thanks in advance

Maria

• 1 month later...

I finally got around to having a look at this problem. But I am unable to proceed.

I downloaded and installed a fresh copy of the OSC cart and I don't have any Shipping Insurance module in the Admin section. So this module must have been downloaded and installed separately. I don't know which module you are using. So, I have to grab module from you.

Can you please zip the files located under the directory catalog/includes/modules/order_total and catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total and email them to me.

I have PMed my email address to you

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Im wondering if there are issues with this module under PHP 5.3 or if any specific configurations are required such as any PHP functions that may be normally disabled such as show_source, system etc?

also is the module globals off compliant?

I ask because im finding that on a new server setup the module works and is retuning the client to the complete/success page but no data is being posted for the order into the database...

very weird i know...

• 2 years later...

Hi, It looks like this integrates easily, but a few questions:

The NAB hosted payment page emails the customer its own "invoice" with its own invoice number etc. Is there some way to turn this invoice off?

Is there someway to pass through the invoice number / job number from OSC to NAB so they both match up?

Thanks

Haydn

Hi

The NAB blurb says that you can pass a payment reference

2.3.8 Unique Payment Reference

The “payment_reference” field canbeused to tag orders with an identifier meaningful to you. This maybeyour invoicenumber,

or could be aunique tracking number produced as part of your ownweb site.

The payment referenceappears on all webpages and emails,aswell as in the NAB Transact administration, reporting and search

tool and transaction history list. It is ideal fortying transactions to order emails.

The payment module creates this reference using customer numer at your store and the date/time

if (!tep_session_is_registered('nt_hpp_payment_reference')) {
    $nt_hpp_payment_reference = $customer_id . '-' . date("YmdGis");
    tep_session_register('nt_hpp_payment_reference');
  }

So that's sending something like '99-201304011234'

Ideally you'd substitue that with the order number - trouble is he's doing this in function process_button() so the order has not been written to the store database.

This kind of puts a crimp in your idea I'm afraid - you could grab the last order number and add one (but that lends itself to duplication) or maybe do that and add in the customers name e.g. 99-SMITH just in case