• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Express checkout Problem,

i know other have had this problem because i have read them, but they used paypal pro or the other paypal contributes.

i tryed using the stock (comes with the install of oscommerice) Paypal Express. I put in all the APIs and when i click on the pay with paypal button it takes me to paypal, but when i click continue after looking over my info it takes me to a blank page that does nothing.

i read up on the IPN, but i read to set it to checkout_success, checkout_process, and checkout_conformation and have no idea which one is right.

i would like to use this one but i am having to many problems with it

thats one problem

the other problem is that i tryed to solve this paypal Express problem by downloading a contribute. i downloaded

PayPal EC for OSCommerce V2.23 by dmglampers

and it worked. i pressed pay with paypal, hit continue, it jumped back to my site, filled everything else out and success. Payment went into my

paypal account and everything. the only problem is that i have no idea what they ordered because it doesnt regester with oscommerice. I log out of my account

and log back in and the product that i just bought is back in my cart BUT i still bought it. I have no order history and when i go into my admin it doesnt show

anything as well. This is weird because i click on reports in the admin then Customer Orders-Total and it show my name and the price of what was bought, but when i click on it so see what was bought nothing comes up. also for some reason it duplacates my account, and i noticed that my regular account is like John Doe but after paypal it creates anoter account like JOHN DOE. This is just weird, if anybody has had this problem please help me out.

or could anybody tell me of a contribute for PAYPAL Express Checkout that works well that would be great as well.

anything will help, and again thank you.

will