• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PP checkout error

cypher1919

I searched the forums and couldn't find the solution to my error. I have PP website payment standard (pwa version) installed. When you click the checkout with

PP button, I get this error. "Warning: require(includes/languages/english/ec_process.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in

/home/""/public_html/catalog/ec_process.php on line 16". I don't know if this error has anything to do with it, but it comes up in the admin under the payment

modules "Warning: include(/home/""/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php) [function.include]: failed to open

stream: No such file or directory in /home/""/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128". Any help is appreciated.

Nothing Difficult is ever easy.

Roadmap 4 Newbies

Paypal Standard Setup

Toolbox: Gimp, DreamweaverCS3, Bluefish, kwrite, Konsole, ImageMagick, personal shell scripts, Eclipse, and Amarok(tunes produce better code)

There are 10 types of ppl in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I code. Thats all I do. Morning, noon, and night. I dream in hexadecimal.

includes/languages/english/ec_process.php is missing and you need to ftp to the location stated. This is the language file, not the "program" file.

Thanks. That was my problem. I guess when I synchronized everything, a couple of files didn't take.

Roadmap 4 Newbies

Paypal Standard Setup

Toolbox: Gimp, DreamweaverCS3, Bluefish, kwrite, Konsole, ImageMagick, personal shell scripts, Eclipse, and Amarok(tunes produce better code)

There are 10 types of ppl in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

If its not 1 thing, now its popping up errors all over.

Warning: fopen(/478479-0-data.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/""/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 331

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/""/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 332

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/""/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 333

Warning: openssl_pkcs7_sign() [function.openssl-pkcs7-sign]: error getting private key in /home/""/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 338

Warning: unlink(/478479-0-data.txt) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/""/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 340

Warning: file_get_contents(/478479-0-signed.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/""/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 343

Warning: fopen(/478479-0-signed.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/""/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 347

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/""/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 349

Warning: unlink(/478479-0-signed.txt) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/""/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 355

Warning: file_get_contents(/478479-0-encrypted.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/""/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 358

Warning: unlink(/478479-0-encrypted.txt) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/""/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 362

I've changed permissions, which probably didn't have a thing to do with it obviously.

Roadmap 4 Newbies

Paypal Standard Setup

Fixed it. Please lock or close this thread. Thanks

Roadmap 4 Newbies

Paypal Standard Setup