• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Mi first osCommerce

rgplanet

Hello,

First of all, sorry for my bad english, I am a spanish guy that am trying to install one osCommerce store. The direction is this:

www.sendapackage.com

Well, I will try to number my questions:

1. When I add one product, I would like that the date of adding or availability doesnt appear. I dont know how to delete it or in what file I can delete it.

2. I know what is the file for the header and foot but I dont know what is the file for the right part of the web. So I dont know how to change the color of the line in the Feature products title (www.sendapackage.com).

3. Also, I added the code of a "inmate locator" (http://www.sendapackage.com/catalog/inmate.php) so now I can search inmates but when I click in the submit button, I would like that the results appear in the same part of the web (with the head a the foot of my web), not open the results in a new window how it is now (if I choose _self, open in the same window but I want to conserve my logo, header...

4. In this page, I dont know how to change the color in the inmate locator (I dont like this blue, it is horrible...).

5. When someone click to checkout, he/she has to introduce his data and also the shipment data (it will be always different because the products will go to different prisons). I would like to ask only for the prison, so the client click in the prison and automatically the direction of the prison appears. I dont know if I explain myself good...

Please, it is a very important work for me. This is my first post and I am sure you will help me. Thanks and I promise I will help to another people when I learn to use the os commerce. Thanks again,

Roger.

Hello,

First of all, sorry for my bad english, I am a spanish guy that am trying to install one osCommerce store. The direction is this:

www.sendapackage.com

Well, I will try to number my questions:

1. When I add one product, I would like that the date of adding or availability doesnt appear. I dont know how to delete it or in what file I can delete it.

2. I know what is the file for the header and foot but I dont know what is the file for the right part of the web. So I dont know how to change the color of the line in the Feature products title (www.sendapackage.com).

3. Also, I added the code of a "inmate locator" (http://www.sendapackage.com/catalog/inmate.php) so now I can search inmates but when I click in the submit button, I would like that the results appear in the same part of the web (with the head a the foot of my web), not open the results in a new window how it is now (if I choose _self, open in the same window but I want to conserve my logo, header...

4. In this page, I dont know how to change the color in the inmate locator (I dont like this blue, it is horrible...).

5. When someone click to checkout, he/she has to introduce his data and also the shipment data (it will be always different because the products will go to different prisons). I would like to ask only for the prison, so the client click in the prison and automatically the direction of the prison appears. I dont know if I explain myself good...

Please, it is a very important work for me. This is my first post and I am sure you will help me. Thanks and I promise I will help to another people when I learn to use the os commerce. Thanks again,

Roger.

Up!

In catalog\product_info.php

delete this code

<tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
  </tr>

from http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=287540 (search forum)

Is www.sendapackage.com your site?