• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pending Orders problem - Need assistance please!

knipper

Hi everyone,

I am slightly annoyed as I have found about a dozen threads with this problem... but in most no one every posted a resolution or how it was fixed. Or people mixed in a similar problem when using paypal... that does have a resolution, but doesn't help me!

OK, I have been running an OSC store (MS2) for 4 years with no problems. I have 40+ contributions. I am getting ready to start a few new ecommerce websites, and so I copied my running one to a new domain for testing and to add some additional contributions that are not needed in the original store.

Here is the problem: When I place an order, it shows up on the main admin page in the pending "count". However when you go to look at the order it isn't there. All e-mails are coming through, and the order is actually getting into the database. If you put the order number in the orders page, it will pull it up. I tried updating the order, which also works fine and sends out the e-mails, in the main admin page corrects the count and moves it to the new staus, but again... the only way to see the order is to enter the order number.

I have tried the following based on previous threads. But to still no avail. :

Re-uploaded modules, Made sure descriptions in localizations match, Made sure database order number matches, I dropped all previous orders from the tables and submitted a new order, same thing.

The sites are on the same server (My own hosting dedicated machine) the absolute ONLY difference is SSL is installed on the main site domain, and not on the test site domain. The config file was corrected on the test site. All other functionality of the test site seems to be wotking flawlessly. I just don't see orders when clicking on them!

Can anyone who has suggestions or has had this problem please help with a solution? I am NOT using any PAYPAL or GOOGLE checkouts. Just standard OSC multi page checkout.

Steve K AKA - Knipper -

What do you mean by the order doesn't show up ? Does it say Order not exist? Its probably something with $_GET, I would check and see if the order id is being sent in the link.

orders.php?oID=55&action=edit

Always backup.

Archived